Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christmas Truecel $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #5 (With fun consolation prizes!)

Sign me up boyo for some shekels

Idk if I have 50 posts but ok
Sorry, unfortunately you two do not qualify. I don't really mind, but in the fairness of the rules and the other entrants, I will have to leave you out. If you guys go spam in off topic real quick and get the 50 posts, then post again here before the sign up period ends, I will put you in :)
Are these gift cards redeemable in Europe? I've never used Amazon before.
I don't know, but I can do my best to make things easier if you live outside the USA. I haven't actually bought the gift card.
I don't think I qualify due to the requirement for the at least 2 week old account stuff, but it's fine.

I'm happy knowing that people care about the community enough to do a giveaway like this. Thanks.
You qualify. Good luck!

Also, tagging a few people who have missed previous giveaways and wanted to participate in the next:
@chudur-budur
@ROT
@Actually Autistic

Send me no mani, send me bobs and vegene and sax.

Sorry, unfortunately you two do not qualify. I don't really mind, but in the fairness of the rules and the other entrants, I will have to leave you out. If you guys go spam in off topic real quick and get the 50 posts, then post again here before the sign up period ends, I will put you in :)

I don't know, but I can do my best to make things easier if you live outside the USA. I haven't actually bought the gift card.

You qualify. Good luck!

Also, tagging a few people who have missed previous giveaways and wanted to participate in the next:
@chudur-budur
@ROT
@Actually Autistic

In 4 Autismbux

I'm in, cheers pal.

Praise Jesus, sign me up.

I'm a "poor single mother" and I just need some gimmedats to feed my starving mixed-race children.

Entering. Thanks for the giveaway tbh.

Give prettyboy mug now
In

Me poor. Need money now.

Give money. Open wallet bby plz

Might as well throw my hat in the ring. Thanks for doing these giveaways. I'm sure the lucky winners would feel a bit better for winning something lottery based. Winning a date with a woman is definitely not something we can win. Maybe this is different!

Hell yeah, richcels giving me the christmas vibes :panties:

need some skins on fortnite battle royale and new dlc for smash ultimate plz

Gotta throw my name into the ring.

I'll throw my hat in the ring :feelsgah:

Blackpill: if you are good looking you can even get your face printed on a mug

Y liv? :feelsrope:

Good Guy Stormlit giving back to the community :feelsautistic:

I really hope I win

sure. why not :feelstastyman:

Thanks for making the holidays a little better.

Pretty cool gig you got going. Thanks for doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back