Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Christmas Truecel $200 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway #5 (With fun consolation prizes!)

Damn nice $200,higher than I've ever done

giphy.gif

Hoping to get that sweet sweet epic victory royale

GamERs RISE UP!
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Hoping to get that sweet sweet epic victory royale

GamERs RISE UP!
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Yo Travis, you need 5 more posts to technically qualify. Go spam in off topic really quick then post back here and I'll add you.

Christ was born in September. We're waiting a while.

lol dude, just give me the first price. i will make a another give away on Christmas and i will give away a bunch off Fastbanana/blackpill T-Shirts.
Its fucking Christmas.

free money plz.

OMG this is crazy le me in
giphy.gif

C'mon I need money for my autism medication

Here I go,I think this is my third time participating in these :feelsautistic:

All -

Prizes have been slightly updated. See the OP.

1st prize is unchanged.

Zazzle offers gift cards, so the 2nd prize is now a $25 zazzle gift card so you can buy the mug.

As for 3rd prize, I thought I'd make it fun with the incels.is shirt. See the OP how we can potentially get it done.

As a reminder, drawing is on Christmas morn. I will likely livestream the drawing with a few people from the discord for verification. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Void @BrendioEEE @Atavistic Autist @BummerDrummer @Emergency Manual @Blacktarpill @Dunarote @NeetSupremacist @hänonlutka @owly @Master @VileGeneticTrash @starystulejarz @knajjd @retarded_dumbshit @orchis @Boatman @Yuhuhu @Twinkcel @Doug @Septembercel @VirtueSignaller @tulasdanslos @SoyUnPerdedor @Getlooksordie @PaulSmenis @Curious0 @ArtoriasWolf @lastchancel @Sadness @MSCW @cucktearslol @WithoutMe @Honeypot @averageblokecel @SergeantIncel @Rice Cel @Involuntarily @Miro Chad @Raiden @nekomimimodo @Sparrow's Song @Phallusy @SuperSaiyanGymcel @neckcel @RegisterUserName @Bronzehawkattack @tooth monster @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Reprobus @ihaveno1 @acnescarcel @Ryo_Hazuki @456C6C696F74 @PeruvianGuy @Captvic @Mik_TFL @tlightz @chudur-budur @Actually Autistic @outherebrothers @SilentSoup @leftyincel @shibo @Jazavac @_wifebeater_ @SubhumanMonster @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @AntiPain @NEETAndTidy @nice_try @soulartemis @Zielony4 @Brahcel @Damo the incel @hearmeout @Luker_Incel @Kanakops @Spec Carrot @Norky @Michael15651 @KingChemist @Words2_live_bye @fukmylyf @FaceandHFD @RopeIsCope @ColdPillow @Mahlo @1984cel @builderseed @Untrastic @Clock Tower @ordinaryotaku @BlackpilledTruecel @Weed @SelfEsteem @canino1997 @BlackpilledAF @TravisBickleCel @Spite @GoonCel @Eskimocel @RodgersSecondAdvent @NijuGMD @Grotesque @SwordsmanAlt @P-Chan @nxdismycope @Firefly @Manletmancer @Crustaciouse @SuperCheatBros @deathgreetsmeslow @AlwaysLawRoute

All -

Prizes have been slightly updated. See the OP.

1st prize is unchanged.

Zazzle offers gift cards, so the 2nd prize is now a $25 zazzle gift card so you can buy the mug.

As for 3rd prize, I thought I'd make it fun with the incels.is shirt. See the OP how we can potentially get it done.

As a reminder, drawing is on Christmas morn. I will likely livestream the drawing with a few people from the discord for verification. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Void @BrendioEEE @Atavistic Autist @BummerDrummer @Emergency Manual @Blacktarpill @Dunarote @NeetSupremacist @hänonlutka @owly @Master @VileGeneticTrash @starystulejarz @knajjd @retarded_dumbshit @orchis @Boatman @Yuhuhu @Twinkcel @Doug @Septembercel @VirtueSignaller @tulasdanslos @SoyUnPerdedor @Getlooksordie @PaulSmenis @Curious0 @ArtoriasWolf @lastchancel @Sadness @MSCW @cucktearslol @WithoutMe @Honeypot @averageblokecel @SergeantIncel @Rice Cel @Involuntarily @Miro Chad @Raiden @nekomimimodo @Sparrow's Song @Phallusy @SuperSaiyanGymcel @neckcel @RegisterUserName @Bronzehawkattack @tooth monster @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Reprobus @ihaveno1 @acnescarcel @Ryo_Hazuki @456C6C696F74 @PeruvianGuy @Captvic @Mik_TFL @tlightz @chudur-budur @Actually Autistic @outherebrothers @SilentSoup @leftyincel @shibo @Jazavac @_wifebeater_ @SubhumanMonster @MarriedAndLookin4Fun @AntiPain @NEETAndTidy @nice_try @soulartemis @Zielony4 @Brahcel @Damo the incel @hearmeout @Luker_Incel @Kanakops @Spec Carrot @Norky @Michael15651 @KingChemist @Words2_live_bye @fukmylyf @FaceandHFD @RopeIsCope @ColdPillow @Mahlo @1984cel @builderseed @Untrastic @Clock Tower @ordinaryotaku @BlackpilledTruecel @Weed @SelfEsteem @canino1997 @BlackpilledAF @TravisBickleCel @Spite @GoonCel @Eskimocel @RodgersSecondAdvent @NijuGMD @Grotesque @SwordsmanAlt @P-Chan @nxdismycope @Firefly @Manletmancer @Crustaciouse @SuperCheatBros @deathgreetsmeslow @AlwaysLawRoute
Awesome bro! Heres hoping for the shirt or amazon card

wow i thought i won when u tagged me

i hope multiple posts in this thread doesnt increase your chances to win, do they? :waitwhat:

also im too high inhib to ever wear that shirt in public

:feelsokman:Thanks in advance brother.

i hope multiple posts in this thread doesnt increase your chances to win, do they? :waitwhat:

also im too high inhib to ever wear that shirt in public
I'm in a country where no body knows what an incel is and if someone knows is a incel brother probably or an inceltear cuck anyways it doesn't matter much here.

I would have done it in a western country also, idc I want to live more social torture.

Thanks for letting me know :feelsokman:

Just made everyone you pinged think they won, hah.
Sweet rewards.
Sorry, I talked to @retarded_dumbshit about it (he's the one whom made the edits) and I asked if it was OK. Considering it was about the rewards, I thought it was important enough for people to pay attention to.

I cant wait to wear my incels.is shirt irl

If I won the shirt I won’t be able to wear it till I am living alone lmao

awesome,
I hope I'm still on time to participate!

thanks!

First post in 3 months, not bad. I see I summoned you. Welcome back. Is it annoying that I tag you (among others) in all these posts?
not annoying at all ^.^
free shit summons me like nothing else

Laying here dying of flu or some shit 'cos NT ppl can't stay home when ill, those fucking cunts. That cash would help not gonna lie.

Anyone own an apartment complex & need a janitor?

le pick me because of my witty comment xD

*smackz lips*
Gibs me dat whyte boy

is it over?
if not please sign me in

If i win the shirt I will approach 100 femoids while wearing the shirt.
I will also provide pictures as proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back