Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL based Hercule Poirot in 1991 explains why not to betabux and marry foids

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

of course later that ep he gets oneitis for some russian jewel thief bitch and lets her skate on the crime because vagina so nobody is immune to SIMPing

based volcel I guess
I think he wanted to fuck jewel thief but he didn't even get to fuck her and let her escape for some reason
she wasn't even hot, it makes no sense, it's like he's impressed she commits crimes even though she's incompetent and he caught her

I think he wanted to fuck jewel thief but he didn't even get to fuck her and let her escape for some reason
she wasn't even hot, it makes no sense, it's like he's impressed she commits crimes even though she's incompetent and he caught her
He could've taken her into hiding and shot her after; regardless, at least he tells the truth about the "empathetic" gender. :feelshaha:

He could've taken her into hiding and shot her after; regardless, at least he tells the truth about the "empathetic" gender. :feelshaha:
yeah he knows their trends

I can't figure out if his housekeeper Miss Lemon wants to marry Poirot or marry his sidekick Hastings tbh

I figure she looks at poirot like a dad and doesn't want him to marry some hussy because she likes taking care of her dad and the guaranteed employment

Lemon
"Unbelievably ugly and incredibly efficient.
Anything that she mentioned as worth consideration usually was worth consideration."

it's interesting how Poirot insults her looks but compliments her fastidious work ethic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back