Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill " a womans guide to dog sex" foid wrote entire manual for other foids, mega dogpill

Ethan was more retarded than you and ascended. Trust me Israel maxxing will 100% work out for you
Fed cel trying to get me to leave nyc and give up in white pussy

give up in white pussy
You Jews project as if Jews are white right? That's how you infiltrated white institutions.

Im not Gonna read it. I have a soft spot For animal like cat and dogs

This explains the epidemic of badly-behaved dogs in the west. The only well-behaved dogs belong to single men.

Zoophiles/zoosadists and all other sexual deviants deserve the death penalty. These people are as bad as pedophiles. They need to be in jail. This is animal abuse and sick.

Fuck this gay Earth.

Last edited:
NIGGA I AM NOT READING THIS SHIT

DD9EC242 5717 4C77 9549 6AE9FD0D529F

At the age of 23, I started a kennel club on the Italian Riviera, including breeding facility. The kennel is quite respected, mostly dealing with pure races or mixed ones of ‘high quality.’ During this time I have made love to hundreds of dogs, just enjoying to do it with different ones, but of course, I have had my favorites.
Sorry muttcels, Only chad shepherd gets to fuck.

Yes but I don’t want to dox myself I think I know some people on this forum personally
Wait actually? Jfl that is brutal.

didn't read it all, but brootal!

TL;DR: Water.

Meanwhile, when I tried approaching them:

"I have standards. And I'm not looking to date!" They get indignant and angry.

And yet there are people who deny existence of dogpill