Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

What happened to @IchWillSterben

Free our saint @mistersinister
As an advanced truecel, he sees things we cannot comprehend and his perspective is invaluable to this forum :bigbrain:

definition of loser:
a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
we have lost the genetic lottery

a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified.
we have accepted that the blackpilled is true and that we have lost the genetic lottery

a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.
we are disadvantaged in nearly all walks of life (relationships, jobs, halo, etc) because of our situation (bad genes).
What is wrong with you? Everyone loses in some field. You can’t win in every thing.
This doesen’t mean you are a loser as a whole, but you seem to indentify your worth as a human being on the amount of women you fuck, so that indeed makes you a loser

He requested it some weeks ago

What happened with @mistersinister

How would you go about evaluating if someones a fakecel though?
I've seen alot of "normie tier" people that have showed me their pictures via pm, and atleast 2 chadlites and one guy that was LEGIT an 8/10 (ethnic 8/10, but still 8/10)...
Hold on hold on. Why if someone is kind of okay looking should be banned from here? Being okay looking doesn't always spell sexual success.

I understand that you are trying to protect the community from people that don't belong here, but on some of these arguments you might be jumping the gun too early

Hold on hold on. Why if someone is kind of okay looking should be banned from here? Being okay looking doesn't always spell sexual success.

I understand that you are trying to protect the community from people that don't belong here, but on some of these arguments you might be jumping the gun too early
just reply to 4 year old post from someone who's not been online for 3 years theory. Based tbh

Nigga you are a greycel, why are you posting in ban discussion anyway?
Lol this forum seems kinda toxic innit? Am i not allowed to familiarize myself with what you guys see as bannable as early as possible since joining the community?

Or is it smarter to go around without any prior knowledge on the rules and get the ban hammer?

This fixes two problems
1. i won't bother the community with bannable things
2. I will know how the community operates

Or does that not make sense?

Lmfao okay get off my neck what is wrong with all of you :y'all:

Then I see comments and threads here and there that there are only like barely 200 active members in the community. I wonder why?

Does it make you feel more dominant to sh!t on a newcomer? LOL

Then I see comments and threads here and there that there are only like barely 200 active members in the community. I wonder why?

:soy:

you're taking it way too seriously dedsrs

Lol this forum seems kinda toxic innit? Am i not allowed to familiarize myself with what you guys see as bannable as early as possible since joining the community?

Or is it smarter to go around without any prior knowledge on the rules and get the ban hammer?

This fixes two problems

Greycel thing is just hazing for new comers. Don't take it too seriously.
But yes we don't like political correctness and forcing members to conform artificial civility here. People cuss and insult each other all the time.
If that bothers you feel free to leave. 99.9% of modern internet is sanitized for your needs anyway.
As for ban just read the rules and keep them in mind. before you post. You should be fine.

Those "comebacks" might work on reddit but you would get insulted here if you post crap like that.
I would recommend refraining from snark until you are more familiar with the forum culture.

Those "comebacks" might work on reddit but you would get insulted here if you post crap like that.
I would recommend refraining from snark until you are more familiar with the forum culture.
weren't comebacks, just genuine thoughts

Greycel thing is just hazing for new comers. Don't take it too seriously.
But yes we don't like political correctness and forcing members to conform artificial civility here. People cuss and insult each other all the time.
If that bothers you feel free to leave. 99.9% of modern internet is sanitized for your needs anyway.
As for ban just read the rules and keep them in mind. before you post. You should be fine.
okay boss:what:

Dude is basically asking to get bullied with posts like that :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl he is the second femdom cuk from Taiwan to post on this forum:horror:

Chink Cuck Island:horror:

This fixes two problems

This thread is to talk about (discuss) users that got banned, hence the term, ban discussion megathread. As a new user, you dont know any other users yet (banned or not) to talk about.
Lol this forum seems kinda toxic innit?
the whole world is toxic. Winner takes it all baby

@pp183 but he deleted his account

He wanted to be raped by his little sister:horror:
I remember him. I thought he was Asian American for some reason tbh.

Let's be honest, nobody who is legitimately an incel needs to look up any rules, because they'll never do anything that would get them banned. If anything the rules are kinda lax in some departments and that allows trolls and larps to slip through the cracks.

You really have to go out of your way or be outed as a confirmed larp to get permabanned here.

But for someone like you that uses cringe blue pill leftist terminology like "toxic", I wouldn't mind if you were banned at all :feelsdevil:.

Last edited:
Free the balding turkoid