Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel just got nuked by Fat Link @Fat Link holy shit :feelskek:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
Damn, turns out Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo was right about CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel being faggots, what a prophet.
trying to ascend said:
He got banned for being a faggot i think? JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel did

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
Rhaast said:
Damn, turns out Uggo Mongo @Uggo Mongo was right about CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel being faggots, what a prophet.

I'm not called the world's greatest incel detective for nothing :smonk:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
Uggo Mongo said:
I'm not called the world's greatest incel detective for nothing :smonk:
MAAAAAAAAAA NIGGA :smonk:

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
38d 14h 36m
Rhaast said:

Were they actual fags? what happened?:dafuckfeels:

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
147d 7h 39m
What happened to CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel?

Misanthropy1

Misanthropy1

Captain
★★★★
25d 17h 2m
Mecoja said:
What happened to CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel?

i don't think JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel ban was fair, very sure he meant he wanted a foid to have sex with him, no pegging involved. but well think this get will solved in ban appeals anyway

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
Misanthropy1 said:

i don't think JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel ban was fair, very sure he meant he wanted a foid to have sex with him, no pegging involved. but well think this get will solved in ban appeals anyway
Femdom proselytizing, unacceptable in these trying times. He's also in a confirmed relationship with CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
147d 7h 39m
Misanthropy1 said:

What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females. Lunacy, he never did a thing to anyone, always commenting on all threads and being a based brocel.
Uggo Mongo said:
Femdom proselytizing, unacceptable in these trying times. He's also in a confirmed relationship with CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.
Any proof of that or just throwing accusations around?

Last edited:
vippnor

vippnor

Resurrected
★★★★
17d 22h 47m
Rhaast said:

elab
Rhaast said:
He fucked with someone who got plot armor :feelsjuice:
many such cases

Last edited:
T

TerraCoper

Recruit
★★★
4d 7h 49m
seriously what's happening to this forum? People that openly brag about getting tinder likes get a slap on their wrists. But users that say they want to be raped by foids are banned for what? how is that gay in anyway?

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
38d 14h 36m
Mecoja said:
What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females.
Yeah tbh. dude was the most active user on this forum.
Uggo Mongo said:
Bullshit,i saw his post and he didn't mention anything about women with dildos.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
22yearoldcel said:
Yeah tbh. dude was the most active user on this forum.

Bullshit,i saw his post and he didn't mention anything about women with dildos.
Wanting to be raped by foid = femdom. Also you're his buttbuddy so of course you come running to his defense. You should be banned yourself for harassing and ganging up on ThinTinyDickCel @ThinTinyDickCel with the queer couple, and giving him grief for his unfortunate package which has given him enough tribulation in life you anti-incel scumbag.

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
38d 14h 36m
Uggo Mongo said:
Wanting to be raped by foid = femdom
Making excuses.Just read the comments no one agrees with you.
Uggo Mongo said:
. Also you're his buttbuddy so of course you come running to his defense.
I'm not friends with anyone here.even on discord, i just read stuff and comment.
Uggo Mongo said:
You should be banned yourself for harassing and ganging up on ThinTinyDickCel @ThinTinyDickCel with the queer couple, and giving him grief for his unfortunate package which has given him enough tribulation in life you anti-incel scumbag.
Bullshit and contradictive as fuck.This guy encourages everyone to start a race war on every thread, on top of that he insults ethnics in every single chance he finds, how is he not an anti incel?

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
22yearoldcel said:
Bullshit and contradictive as fuck.This guy encourages everyone to start a race war on every thread, on top of that he insults ethnics in every single chance he finds, how is he not an anti incel?
Uggo privilege. :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
22yearoldcel said:
I'm not friends with anyone here.even on discord, i just read stuff and comment.

Small amount of posts in this thread, came running immediately when your bud was banned

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
352d 5h 21m
Tbh I don’t see anything in JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel’s post that would imply he wants to be ass raped with a strap-on or whatever. “Female on male rape is a meme because no man would object to free sex” is one of the most ubiquitous and non-controversial takes here. It seems like a leap in logic to immediately assume that makes him gay. In any case I don’t think it’s clear cut enough to warrant instant non-negotiable permaban

If the issue is just him being a femdom cel I think this should be clarified more in the rules, because while femdom posting was always considerded an edge case here there have been users like Blacktarpill @Blacktarpill who are very open about femdom fetish without being considered “in violation” of the rules:feelsstudy:

Also like Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore and vippnor @vippnor both publicly admitted that they’re non-incel trolls who can get sex but were allowed back given the benefit of the doubt that they were just LARPing. Which imo is a lot less plausible than JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel’s defense. I don’t see why he shouldn’t be offered the benefit of the doubt too in this case:feelshehe:

Note that I didn’t even know who this user was prior to this happening so I’m impartial in regards to any drama he has with other users/the mods/etc:feelswhere:

22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
-
38d 14h 36m
Rhaast said:
Not everyonr is gay like u and ur friends are :feelsjuice:
Embarrassing as fuck when you simp for this guy every chance you find and he doesn't even reply to you.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Overlord
★★★★★
51d 2h 41m
jeez it was only a joke thats obvious

if you joke in ID you gamble

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
22yearoldcel said:
Embarrassing as fuck when you simp for this guy every chance you find and he doesn't even reply to you.
You ever seen someone clap back when being clapped to?

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
214d 11h 31m
Mecoja said:
What a bulshit, he was joking about sex with females. Lunacy, he never did a thing to anyone, always commenting on all threads and being a based brocel.

Any proof of that or just throwing accusations around?
I'm sorry I don't understand why is JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel banned again?

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
230d 19h 20m
Caesercel said:
I'm sorry I don't understand why is JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel banned again?
I have said a similar thing to what JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel said to be honest so he should be unbanned.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
214d 11h 31m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I have said a similar thing to what JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel said to be honest so he should be unbanned.
Is he banned for saying he wants to be raped by women. I mean what warm blooded guy doesn't want that. Even if the mechanics are impossible not matter what some redditfags say.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
230d 19h 20m
Caesercel said:
Is he banned for saying he wants to be raped by women. I mean what warm blooded guy doesn't want that. Even if the mechanics are impossible not matter what some redditfags say.
Yeah. I said the same thing before to be honest.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
highinhibition said:
jeez it was only a joke thats obvious

if you joke in ID you gamble

Femdom proselytizing isn't a laughing matter. :feelswhat:

Anyone that wants to be dominated by a foid sounds like a tranny in the making :feelspuke:

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
33d 10h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
He's also in a confirmed relationship with CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier who is a troll and anti-incel.
Can you prove that? Making such accusations and getting people banned for it without delivering proof is very .... questionable :feelswhat:

Are you perma banning this guy for joking about getting raped by a women in a thread that is about getting raped by women? It seems what he wanted to say is that he'd like to have sex with a women, not that he's a degenerate femdom cuck who wants to be pegged. Anyhow, a perma for that? You can't be serious.

Or is there something we users don't know?
Fat Link @Fat Link , bro. Can you give us the additional information we users lack that justify this perma ban?
It would be really interesting to know, since as you can see, most of the users think this perma ban is waaaaay over the top.
What are we missing here?

Also this:
shii410 said:
Also like Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore and vippnor @vippnor both publicly admitted that they’re non-incel trolls who can get sex but were allowed back given the benefit of the doubt that they were just LARPing. Which imo is a lot less plausible than JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel’s defense. I don’t see why he shouldn’t be offered the benefit of the doubt too in this case:feelshehe:
You give users who are confirmed larpers and liars second chances, but you perma ban the dude over this one post?
It's like you're measuring with double standards based on your personal liking of the user.
My 60% warning / 1 day ban for posting the face of Rhaast, which he himself uploaded and is publicly accessible data was pretty harsh too and makes me feel like you want me gone, even though I don't break any rules.

And why is CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier banned? Is it really because of Uggo Muggos accusation? Did Uggo Muggo provide any proof?
Can you show us the proof which lead to his permaban?

I feel like we're missing major information on these bans here, could Moderation staff please enlighten us? :feelsaww:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
nice_try said:
My 60% warning / 1 day ban for posting the face of Rhaast, which he himself uploaded and is publicly accessible data was pretty harsh too and makes me feel like you want me gone, even though I don't break any rules.
Well deserved, you were annoying me :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
nice_try said:
Can you prove that? Making such accusations and getting people banned for it without delivering proof is very .... questionable :feelswhat:

View attachment 562693
Are you perma banning this guy for joking about getting raped by a women in a thread that is about getting raped by women? It seems what he wanted to say is that he'd like to have sex with a women, not that he's a degenerate femdom cuck who wants to be pegged. Anyhow, a perma for that? You can't be serious.

Or is there something we users don't know?
Fat Link @Fat Link , bro. Can you give us the additional information we users lack that justify this perma ban?
It would be really interesting to know, since as you can see, most of the users think this perma ban is waaaaay over the top.
What are we missing here?

Also this:

You give users who are confirmed larpers and liars second chances, but you perma ban the dude over this one post?
It's like you're measuring with double standards based on your personal liking of the user.

And why is CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier banned? Is it really because of Uggo Muggos accusation? Did Uggo Muggo provide any proof?
Can you show us the proof which lead to his permaban?

I feel like we're missing major information on these bans here, could Moderation staff please enlighten us? :feelsaww:
firstly, tl;dr and CWCville was a troll, infiltrator, gay and anti-incel in ID

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
Rhaast said:
He is a gigasoy kike btw, pretty sure PPEcel @PPEcel fucks him up :feelsBox:
No one can accuse me of being CCPcel's biggest fan, but even I would agree that he would wallop that jew twink (making Joe jealous :feelsdevil:)

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
33d 10h 6m
Rhaast said:
Well deserved, you were annoying me :feelsjuice:
You were annoying me too, but that doesn't justify a 60% warning :p

Uggo Mongo said:
firstly, tl;dr
... srsly? :fuk:

Uggo Mongo said:
firstly, tl;dr and CWCville was a troll, infiltrator, gay and anti-incel in ID
View attachment 562699
It reads like he was joking, indicated by the :chad: emote.
Maybe he should've put it in quotation marks to make it even more clear.
But that doesn't justify a perma ban ... I feel like we're still lacking information and proof here :feelswhere:

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
6d 8h 19m
Uggo Mongo said:
Wanting to be raped by foid = femdom. Also you're his buttbuddy so of course you come running to his defense. You should be banned yourself for harassing and ganging up on ThinTinyDickCel @ThinTinyDickCel with the queer couple, and giving him grief for his unfortunate package which has given him enough tribulation in life you anti-incel scumbag.
Thanks man
Insane that bullying someone for their main feature which makes them an incel is ok on this forum
I only insult them when they're being racist against whites (which is multiple threads a day), I don't insult them for being an incel

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
nice_try said:
You were annoying me too, but that doesn't justify a 60% warning :p

... srsly? :fuk:

It reads like he was joking, indicated by the :chad: emote.
But that doesn't justify a perma ban ... I feel like we're still lacking information and proof here :feelswhere:
You were following me everywhere and posting my face :feelsjuice:.

Pretty sure claiming to be able to slay tons of pussy on an incel forum isnt a subject you wanna joke about,especially when considering he was one of the faggots (you're included) that always complain whenever someone is given benefit of the doubt. So stop having double standards and fuck off :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
nice_try said:
ike he was joking, indicated by the :chad: emote.
It was in ID. It was unprompted. He has a history, just observe how those 3 gang up and harass ThinTinyDickCel @ThinTinyDickCel like normalfaggot tryhards from kiwifarms.
ThinTinyDickCel said:
Thanks man
Insane that bullying someone for their main feature which makes them an incel is ok on this forum
I only insult them when they're being racist against whites (which is multiple threads a day), I don't insult them for being an incel
No problem. It was sickening watching those trolls constantly tagging in each other for 3v1 attacking you for an incel trait. :feelsUgh:

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★★★★
59d 3h 59m
what happened to i_want_emo_gf @i_want_emo_gf ?

he seemed promising, but greycels are always sus

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
15d 15h 57m
iamsubhuman said:
what happened to i_want_emo_gf @i_want_emo_gf ?

he seemed promising, but greycels are always sus
Always worshiping

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

Estuans interius Ira vehementi
★★★★★
59d 3h 59m
Rhaast said:
Always worshiping
oh right. yeah, i remember people saying that his post history was full of worshipping.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
33d 10h 6m
Rhaast said:
You were following me everywhere and posting my face :feelsjuice:.

Pretty sure claiming to be able to slay tons of pussy on an incel forum isnt a subject you wanna joke about,especially when considering he was one of the faggots (you're included) that always complain whenever someone is given benefit of the doubt. So stop having double standards and fuck off :feelsjuice:
You're making a shitton of false accusations about me, please stop that.

a) I didn't follow you, you post in every fucking thread, it's impossible to avoid you.

b) He wasn't claiming to slay tons of pussy, he said it jokingly with the :chad: emote. How can you be so low iq to not get that: "How about I shove you in that locker :chad:" isn't meant seriously or in a literal sense but is an anecdote to college movie chads bullying incels???

c) I never complained when someone is given benefit of the doubt. I complained when someone didn't have to face consequences for confirmed misconduct, like confirmed IT postings, confirmed Tinder likes, confirmed lying and larping

So please please please, stop spreading wrong accusations about me. Thank you.

Uggo Mongo said:
just observe how those 3 gang up and harass ThinTinyDickCel @ThinTinyDickCel like normalfaggot tryhards from kiwifarms.
I tried to confirm this accusation but what I found is that ThinTinyDickCel started to insult him first:

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
nice_try said:
You're making a shitton of false accusations about me, please stop that, thx.

a) I didn't follow you, you post in every fucking thread, it's impossible to avoid you.

b) He wasn't claiming to slay tons of pussy, he said it jokingly with the :chad: emote. How can you be so low iq to not get that: "How about I shove you in that locker :chad:" isn't meant seriously or in a literal sense but is an anecdote to college movie chads???

c) I never complained when someone is given benefit of the doubt. I complained when someone didn't have to face consequences for confirmed misconduct, like confirmed IT postings, confirmed Tinder likes, confirmed lying and larping

So please please please, get a bit more iq and stop spreading wrong accusations about me. Thank you.

I tried to confirm this accusation but what I found is that ThinTinyDickCel started to insult him first:
View attachment 562707
[Today]

It's been going on for a while now across multiple threads. Any reason why you seem invested in this? :feelswhere:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
214d 11h 31m
Uggo Mongo said:
View attachment 562692

Femdom proselytizing isn't a laughing matter. :feelswhat:

Anyone that wants to be dominated by a foid sounds like a tranny in the making :feelspuke:
I would usually prefer to be the dominant party in any hypothetical sexual encounter. But sometimes its good to think of oneself to be so attractive that women literally force themselves on you.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
237d 14h 2m
nice_try said:
View attachment 562707
To reiterate, you are very devoid of the facts. And it wouldn't be worth the effort for me to alleviate your ignorance, especially when in all likelihood that ignorance is willful.

Suffice it to say that Thin made a general comment a while ago, they took personal umbrage over it and started attacking him personally for his incel traits and tagging in each other to gang up on him like a pack of bullies. As it has already been established that CWCVille is a troll, this doesn't look particularly well on the other two.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
33d 10h 6m
Uggo Mongo said:
Any reason why you seem invested in this? :feelswhere:
The reason why I'm invested in this is that I would like to understand why these guys got punished so hard while other users don't.
I'm not trying to defend them, I'm just curious.

Uggo Mongo said:
It's been going on for a while now across multiple threads.
I didn't really notice that. Maybe it's because I generally stay away from racewar threads. So maybe that's the missing piece. :feelshmm:

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8