Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

IrritableBowelCel2

IrritableBowelCel2

Girls on incels.is send me a dm and date me please
★★
23h 53m
22yearoldcel said:
Chads mog us everywhere.
He is not a chad, he is an arabcel, trust me.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 49m
IrritableBowelCel2 said:
He is not a chad, he is an arabcel, trust me.
And i curse the life im living, and i curse my ugliness.

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
148d 29m
Vermilioncore said:
No it’s another lie against me
I read your fuckin thread so you either lie to us or to them, make up your fucking mind. Im sick of you retards who cant decide are you a chad or a truecel. I hope you get hit by a truck and get eaten by a pack of hyenas,
Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Chads while she screams in pleasure.

Last edited:
Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 49m
Mecoja said:
I read your fuckin thread so you either lie to us or to them, make up your fucking mind. Im sick of you retards who cant decide are you a chad or a truecel. I hope you get hit by a truck and get eaten by a pack of hyenas,
Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Tyrones while she screams in pleasure.

Saint Kaczynski

Saint Kaczynski

Requested ban.
5d 16h 18m
Mecoja said:
Vermilioncore @Vermilioncore Im glad your GF dumped you i hope her holes are getting ripped by bunch of Chads while she screams in pleasure.
Based.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
34d 3h 12m
Being banned while a confirmed r/IncelTears poster who made a thread about allowing "femcels" on the forum roams freely, just because administration sympathizes with him on a personal level, felt kinda surreal but was an exciting experience nontheless.

60% warning level just for posting a chadlites face, which he himself put on the internet and is freely accessible data, feels a bit harsh, considering constant brag-threads about having female interaction and Tinder likes go without punishment.

Now that I have a 60% warning level, I'm on the edge of getting perma banned. Which feels ridiculous considering I'm basically the incel prototype, never had any malicious intents towards incels, was never spamming nonsense, always wanted this site to be the best it could be.

But it's clear that times have changed and that I can't fight it any longer.
Everything goes down the drain as soon as it goes mainstream and this site is obviously no exception.
It's pointless to fight reddit/soy/bluepill/fakecel infiltration if the administration actually wants it.
So I will stop now and contain myself with the hate towards our new and valueable Chad-looking and IT-posting members.
I hope you have a nice stay and alot of fun, because that's what it's all about. Inceldom is fun and memes, yey.

I will now try to hate less and be more chill about what happens to the forum.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 20h 58m
nice_try said:
Being banned while a confirmed r/IncelTears poster who made a thread about allowing "femcels" on the forum roams freely, just because administration sympathizes with him on a personal level, felt kinda surreal but was an exciting experience nontheless.

60% warning level just for posting a chadlites face, which he himself put on the internet and is freely accessible data, feels a bit harsh, considering constant brag-threads about having female interaction and Tinder likes go without punishment.

Now that I have a 60% warning level, I'm on the edge of getting perma banned. Which feels ridiculous considering I'm basically the incel prototype, never had any malicious intents towards incels, was never spamming nonsense, always wanted this site to be the best it could be.

Everything goes down the drain as soon as it goes mainstream and this site is obviously no exception.
It's pointless to fight reddit/soy/bluepill/fakecel infiltration if the administration actually wants it.
So I will stop now and contain myself with the hate towards our new and valueable Chad-looking and IT-posting members.
I hope you have a nice stay and alot of fun, because that's what it's all about. Inceldom is fun and memes, yey.

Welcome back :feelsautistic:
Yes, you better behave and not bully any Chads or inflitrators :feelskek:

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
117d 5h 18m
Mecoja said:
God tier level of basedness.

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
352d 17h 2m
nice_try said:

Ngalo I feel like mods should consider the optics of how they handle these kinds of situations more:fuk:

I also try not to be an instigator who goes around starting forum flame wars but I think when you just unban every user who has ever been accused of being a fakecel/infiltrator/etc it’s inevitable and should be reasonably expected

It also seems weird to me how some genuine users get banned really casually but with insanely controversial serial offenders who 95% of the community wants banned its like a last resort

Last edited:
Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 49m
nice_try said:

:smonk:

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

Mythic
★★★
59d 14h 54m
If you show me real love baby, I show you Myyyyyy!

IrritableBowelCel2

IrritableBowelCel2

★★
23h 53m
CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier

IrritableBowelCel2

IrritableBowelCel2

★★
23h 53m
nice_try said:
Why?
Posted a Non-NT Chadlite I am pretty sure.

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
FuRed said:
So you see, I'm the least of your worries tbh
He's just an emo memer, you're an IT poster trying to slide the forum

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Eric Harris's stan
★★★★★
175d 7h 21m
Free CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier aka joshua null moon

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
nice_try said:
Why?
Staff doesn't want to protect him and his boyfriend anymore I suppose :feelsdevil:

I put their feet to the fire by exposing the fag couple

shii410

shii410

Hapa Dating Strategy
★★★★★
352d 17h 2m

proudweeb

proudweeb

mod-kun
★★★★★
63d 12h 27m
CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier got band for bumping every single ps4 thread

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
268d 5h 4m
Uggo Mongo said:

IT Faggot thinks he's the lesser of 2 evils

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 1h 27m
Uggo Mongo said:
Staff doesn't want to protect him and his boyfriend anymore I suppose :feelsdevil:

I put their feet to the fire by exposing the fag couple
source?

kampman

kampman

★★★★★
176d 15h 49m
nice_try said:

Good attitude :bluepill:
You will own nothing have Chads on the forum and you will be happy :soy:

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★
65d 1h 27m
Pepsicel @Pepsicel

what is he banned? coz he wants nigger women on this site? :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

FuRed

FuRed

Mythic
★★★
47d 3h 15m
Uggo Mongo said:
You want guys here that just moved out from living with their girlfriends?? Ok, but I don't think others would agree tbh cuck idiot

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
FuRed said:
You want guys here that just moved out from living with their girlfriends?? Ok, but I don't think others would agree tbh cuck idiot
IT infiltrator advocating for femcels is worse yes, but you both should be banned :feelswhat:

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 25m
nice_try said:

Jfl, this is like when you report a crime but the police arrests you instead :feelsclown:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8