Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Deleted his account.

Salutes me.
HyperVersager_4EVER

I'll keep this short and sweet. Due to several issues I'm currently facing in my personal life I no longer have time to moderate this forum or be an active member. As such, I am requesting a permaban. Without getting into too much detail, a bunch of shit happened at once and I will be dealing will the consequences for quite some time. Things are going to be getting a whole lot worse before they get better, though my life will always be worse than before it all started.

For any youngcels reading this, no matter how bad you think your life is right now, it can and will get a whole lot worse. In 10 years you will look back on 2020 with nostalgia and wish you could go back to a comparatively simpler time. Take that as one last black pill.

Shout-outs to the high T horse face ogres, the old /r/incels members, and the puahate OGs.

It's been an honor, thanks and good luck out there.
Not a youngcel but man, I’m definitely nostalgic about 2020. I feel more shitty this year compared to 2020 and my problems aren’t only related to dry dick like IncelTear likes to claim either. Things get worse without you expecting it sometimes.

Last edited:
^At least I was happier in 2020. Now I feel miserable all the damn time now. I was still miserable in 2020 but was still able to feel joy but this is next level shit I’m feeling.

@IchWillSterben what happened, fREE him

@BurntIvoryKingcel

@Vrthragnha has self-deleted:

Deleted member 35171

@PointOfNoReturn

@PointOfNoReturn why is he banned? free him:panties:

@PointOfNoReturn wtf NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FREE HIM

NTpill is a fucking meme, I’ve seen the weirdest attention whoring degenerate borderline autistic chads and even chadlites from my hs getting GFs and hookups no problem, foids simping for them and what not if NTpill is true how come these weirdos who are NTmogged even by 4chan users with how weird they were are not incels? How come this nigger went to a random bar, did absolutely NOTHING and foids approached him and he fucked them?

Good riddance we don’t need these fakecels here if you can get laid in a bar IN SWEDEN OF ALL PLACES you’re a chad and don’t belong here:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
based

@
Ap0calypse
@Ap0calypse

@xxxxx

@wandercamp

@Arescel

@Shigetsu

@
Divergent_Integral
@Divergent_Integral

@OwlGod

@beyond_repair

@HatefulMonkey

@highinhibition

@JoeBruhcel

@CWCVille_Gentrifier

@RecessedChinCel

If @Mentally lost cel is banned for fighting against animal abuse, he’s innocent because animal abuse is normie behaviour so @Mentally lost cel is right to be against that shit.

Wtf

Free my homie @Mentally lost cel right fucking now

Fuck animal abusers. Fuck dark triad maxxed normies. Fuck @Lycan

Wtf

Free my homie @Mentally lost cel right fucking now

Fuck animal abusers. Fuck dark triad maxxed normies. Fuck @Lycan
i dont abuse animals, i shot a lizard with a bb gun, people go out and hunt way bigger things for no reason all the time and i dont even do that

stop being a sissy faggot and change your diaper already, sensitive cuck

i bragged man. sorry i was lying you know im an incel no one here ascends man sorry

@Lolimancer requested ban for 3 months

Guess my time is coming, half the forum think I'm a glowie cuz I'm too dumb and poor to know proper English and used the word "wanna" on my username, possibly implying I'm looking for isis recruits. My life is the biggest joke of all

Guess my time is coming, half the forum think I'm a glowie cuz I'm too dumb and poor to know proper English and used the word "wanna" on my username, possibly implying I'm looking for isis recruits. My life is the biggest joke of all
nobody knows who you are. jfl at half the forum thinks I'm a glowie :feelstastyman::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

what did @BurntIvoryKingcel do

his snitch ass got what he deserved