Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Seconding @BurntIvoryKingcel This guy made an overly dramatic exit from the forum, lasted only a few days before quietly coming back. And now what?

Guess my time is coming, half the forum think I'm a glowie cuz I'm too dumb and poor to know proper English and used the word "wanna" on my username, possibly implying I'm looking for isis recruits. My life is the biggest joke of all
:feelskek:

@Mentally lost cel

@racoon4

@retarded_dumbshit

@
Ap0calypse
@Ap0calypse

@xxxxx

@wandercamp

@Arescel

@Shigetsu

@
Divergent_Integral
@Divergent_Integral

@OwlGod

@beyond_repair

@HatefulMonkey

@highinhibition

@JoeBruhcel

@CWCVille_Gentrifier

@RecessedChinCel
@Selbsthass

@mistersinister ate the rope and choked on it.

@mistersinister needs to lay off the tofu and soy sauce. I know ricecels love these but it was really reflecting in his posts :feelswhat:

@Arthemiscel free him tbh

I called Xi Jinping Winnie-the-Pooh, closed my laptop and then went to the grocery store to grab some milk. When I came back with my milk I saw about 5 bald dudes in black suits waiting for me by my doorstop. They promptly abducted me and took me to an underground bunker where I was tortured for 3 days. @mentalcel1 freed me and I spent 1 day attempting to recover. I'm now a cripple with only 10% of my HP remaining. Needless to say, my detective days are behind me now. I can barely walk and Winnie-the-Pooh has his cheats enabled while im running start-up gear with base stats.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Sl_e9Gcfg

after those bald guys in black suits abducted me and beat me unconscious after merely calling Xi Jinping Winnie-the-Pooh im not remotely surprised. the process of getting him banned was fun as hell and the dmg to his rep is done so idc if he roams around here.
Lol keep coping trying to act like your not salty:feelskek:

i dont recall squeakers being among the bald gang but i suppose the ruthless beating could have given me retrograde amnesia
im not a squeaker

i voice mog half of this forum to hell and back :feelsUgh:

Lot of fakecels here :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

wasn't beefing.
and loser shaming on an incel forum? :feelsUgh:
theres a difference from being an incel and a loser :feelskek:

jfl at your defeatist "im a loser" attitude while being so prideful at the same time :feelskek:

definition of loser:
a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
we have lost the genetic lottery

a person who accepts defeat with good or bad grace, as specified.
we have accepted that the blackpilled is true and that we have lost the genetic lottery

a person or thing that is put at a disadvantage by a particular situation or course of action.
we are disadvantaged in nearly all walks of life (relationships, jobs, halo, etc) because of our situation (bad genes).
yeah yeah yeah

but the blackpill can be a blessing if you want it to be

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth? Ooh, heaven is a place on earth!

A 56631 1629022042 4910

@Poorbaldshortcel he was kinda funny tbh