Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
nice_try said:
You're making a shitton of false accusations about me, please stop that.

a) I didn't follow you, you post in every fucking thread, it's impossible to avoid you.
Yup i post in every thread, but why do you reply to me with a pic of my face trying to invalidate everything i say with "but muh you are a mogger"
nice_try said:
b) He wasn't claiming to slay tons of pussy, he said it jokingly with the :chad: emote. How can you be so low iq to not get that: "How about I shove you in that locker :chad:" isn't meant seriously or in a literal sense but is an anecdote to college movie chads bullying incels???
Cope, you know PPEcel @PPEcel fucked him raw in whatever argument they were having and he got under his skin so bad he outed himself as a fakecel "alpha" male.
nice_try said:
c) I never complained when someone is given benefit of the doubt. I complained when someone didn't have to face consequences for confirmed misconduct, like confirmed IT postings, confirmed Tinder likes, confirmed lying and larping

So please please please, stop spreading wrong accusations about me. Thank you.
You always do, you endlessly complained about me and never believed i was an incel (despite me never claiming otherwise, unlike your faggot friend) (which brings us back to point A and how you kept posting my face and endlessly complaining about muh state of the forum) the nigger who posted on IT got 50% ( it should be perma imo but yeah nevertheless, its still a punishment), true (the tinder thing). And the lying and larping is the same thing as what your boyfriend did :feelsjuice: both cyrrow and veteranmollicorn or whatever could be larping or lying to get attention, at least veteranmollicoon got caught outside the forum and not on here, so his case is even better than your kike friend's :feelsjuice:
Zensfy said:
22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel

Fat Link @Fat Link reason?
Probably tall Chaddam worship
Arescel said:
Why did everyone get banned :(
Who?
Unban Primordial Incel @Primordial Incel

Last edited:
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
34d 2h 54m
Rhaast said:
NAMES NIGGA:feelsjuice:
Don't act stupid,
he's obviously talking about
JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and 22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
nice_try said:
Don't act stupid,
he's obviously talking about
JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier and 22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel
Oh i thought actual relevant people were banned :feelsjuice:
Also you didnt reply to me you hypocrite :feelsjuice:

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
Rhaast said:
Oh i thought actual relevant people were banned :feelsjuice:

that was savage

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
214d 12h 46m
Free JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel and Execute CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier, I don't know who the other guy is

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 16h 59m
[Steps onto the podium]

Good afternoon my fellow incels.is brothers and friends. :feelzez:

This morning as most of you well know by now, 3 semi popular or at least relatively well known posters were summarily removed from the forum by way of direct action of permaneant bannings performed by yours truly earlier today on all their candy asses. :feelsUgh:

The reason for this action was as follows: :feelsugh:

Today I woke up to find various dire PM’s from our very own Incel community’s “Paul Revere” character you could say. :feelscomfy:

Uggo Mongo. :feelshehe:

He alerted me to not only there being a massive plot to troll the site and it’s members being carried out by a three person team that were clearly working and coordinating with eachother off site to troll us and our community, but more important arguably than even that, he provided solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site that had been largely overlooked by myself and my mod team up until now, because as some of you might have already known we have been vastly pre-occupied with many other items of late of far greater importance to attend to.:feelswhere:

In anycase the names of these three hooligans and rabble rousers are as follows: :feelswhat:

1. JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel- the probable ring leader and the brains of the troll conspiracy
2. CWCville gentrifier @CWCville gentrifier- the right hand man of Joe
3. 22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel- the follower or lackey of the above two dangerous individuals

To all future trolls everywhere that would seek to besmirch our grand community with your foul and foolish ways I can only echo the sentiments of the video below.:feelsUgh:

View: https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Alright. That’s it everyone. :feelsokman:

[Steps down from podium and steps into a gassed up limo that PPEcel @PPEcel is already inside of. Destination? McDonald’s. :feelsclown: ]

Last edited:
nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
34d 2h 54m
Rhaast said:
I said everything that needed to be said. Further replies to your nonsense are pointless, but since you insist:

Rhaast said:
Yup i post in every thread, but why do you reply to me with a pic of my face trying to invalidate everything i say with "but muh you are a mogger"
So that people don't forget that your oppinion has no worth here, since you're a mogger and don't belong into an incel forum. But we're past that. I got my 60% warning, I won't post your picture anymore and that's it for me.

Rhaast said:
Cope, you know PPEcel @PPEcel fucked him raw in whatever argument they were having and he got under his skin so bad he outed himself as a fakecel "alpha" male.
Either you didn't read what I said or you didn't understand it. He did NOT out himself as a fakecel alpha, it was a humorous reply, referring to the college movie chad stereotype who mocks incels, which was indicated by the :chad: emoji and the "How about I shove you in that locker" line. You really must be mentally challenged to not get the reference.

Rhaast said:
You always do, you endlessly complained about me and never believed i was an incel (despite me never claiming otherwise, unlike your faggot friend) (which brings us back to point A and how you kept posting my face and endlessly complaining about muh state of the forum) the nigger who posted on IT got 50% ( it should be perma imo but yeah nevertheless, its still a punishment), true (the tinder thing). And the lying and larping is the same thing as what your boyfriend did :feelsjuice: both cyrrow and veteranmollicorn or whatever could be larping or lying to get attention, at least veteranmollicoon got caught outside the forum and not on here, so his case is even better than your kike friend's :feelsjuice:
No, I never do.
I never complain about giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I only complain about confirmed misconduct, like you being a confirmed 6'1 mogger who has no right to be here. There is no benefit of the doubt for you. There are just hard facts that confirm you shouldn't be here. That's what I complained about.

Exactly the dude who posted on IT, talking down on incels, claiming incels were all basement dwelling shut ins living with their mom, got only a 50% warning, while me, who just posted pictures of your face, which is not secret data, it's openly accessible, I didn't leak you or did any harmful activities towards you at all, gets rewarded with a 60% warning and 1 day ban .... How the fuck is that supposed to be fair? Exactly, it isn't and that's why there is so much doubt and infighting going on in the forum, because nothing is transparent atm. Different users get different treatments, which is weird.

I honestly can't talk to you any longer, you literally have braindamage if you think that lying about having a girlfriend is the same as making a humouros reply refering to a Chad stereotype. This guy (and he's not my boyfriend, stop spreading missinformation, you look like a retard doing that) did not say "I am Chad and I fuck millions", he made a post refering to the college chad stereotype.

To show you what I mean and how retarded braindamaged you really are, I will make this example:

"You filthy inkel I would never fuck you :foidSoy:"

What you retard would say now:
nice_try is a girl and he admitted he would never fuck incels, BAN HIM!

What somebody with IQ above room temperature would say is:
He just said what a foid would say for comedic value, it's obvious that he doesn't mean it literally.

I hope you're happy now. I don't want to reply here any longer. It's pointless to argue with idiots and just wasting my time, tbh.

Last edited:
Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
Fat Link said:
[Steps onto the podium]

This morning as most of you well know by now, 3 semi popular or at least relatively well known posters were summarily removed from the forum by way of direct action of permaneant bannings performed by yours truly earlier today on all their candy asses. :feelsUgh:

Today I woke up to find various dire PM’s from our very own Incel community’s “Paul Revere” character you could say. :feelscomfy:

He alerted me to not only there being a massive plot to troll the site and it’s members being carried out by a three person team that were clearly working and coordinating with eachother off site to troll us and our community, but more important arguably than even that, he provided solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site that had been largely overlooked by myself and my mod team up until now, because as some of you might have already known we have been vastly pre-occupied with many other items of late of far greater importance to attend to.:feelswhere:

In anycase the names of these three hooligans and rabble rousers are as follows: :feelswhat:

1. JoeBruhcel @JoeBruhcel- the probable ring leader and the brains of the troll conspiracy
3. 22yearoldcel @22yearoldcel- the follower or lackey of the above two dangerous individuals

To all future trolls everywhere that would seek to besmirch our grand community with your foul and foolish ways I can only echo the sentiments of the video below.:feelsUgh:

[Steps down from podium and steps into a gassed up limo that PPEcel is already inside of. Destination? McDonald’s. :feelsclown: ]

Bravo. All the true members of this forum owe you a tremendous debt of gratitude for your swift and decisive action against these malicious troublemakers seeking to disrupt and cause mischief.

nice_try said:
, it was a humorous reply, referring to the college movie chad stereotype who mocks incels, which was indicated by the :chad: emoji and the "How about I shove you in that locker" line.

Absolute and utter nonsense. You're grasping for straws.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
34d 2h 54m
Uggo Mongo said:
View attachment 562789

Absolute and utter nonsense. You're grasping for straws.

Are you trying to threaten me? Because I discuss bans in the "ban discussion" megathread? Lmao.

Maybe instead of threatening people you could just post your "solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site", so there wouldn't even be a discussion ...

Last edited:
Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
nice_try said:
I said everything that needed to be said. Further replies to your nonsense are pointless, but since you insist:

So that people don't forget that your oppinion has no worth here, since you're a mogger and don't belong into an incel forum. But we're past that. I got my 60% warning, I won't post your picture anymore and that's it for me.
So what if i mog some people here :feelskek: i am still saying the truth and saying shit you niggas would agree with, you are just doing it to whine and complain as usual. :smonk:
nice_try said:
Either you didn't read what I said or you didn't understand it. He did NOT out himself as a fakecel alpha, it was a humorous reply, referring to the college movie chad stereotype who mocks incels, which was indicated by the :chad: emoji and the "How about I shove you in that locker" line. You really must be mentally challenged to not get the reference.
It was not a joke, it was malicious and you know it, He wanted to trigger him, literal ad hominem. He just couldnt outsmart CCPcel so he went on and attacked him :feelsjuice:.

He didnt use quotes and he didnt say he was joking, even after being banned he still didnt say he was joking.
nice_try said:
No, I never do.
I never complain about giving someone the benefit of the doubt. I only complain about confirmed misconduct, like you being a confirmed 6'1 mogger who has no right to be here. There is no benefit of the doubt for you. There are just hard facts that confirm you shouldn't be here. That's what I complained about.
Being a 6'1 mogger is misconduct now huh :feelskek: well guess what retard, ill keep saying it over and over again, i am more legitmate than your boyfriend because unlike him, i havent confessed to being a fakecel or lied about it (which is very unlikely) to win an argument over when of you guys. :feelsjuice:
nice_try said:
Exactly the dude who posted on IT, talking down on incels, claiming incels were all basement dwelling shut ins living with their mom, got only a 50% warning, while me, who just posted pictures of your face, which is not secret data, it's openly accessible, I didn't leak you or did any harmful activities towards you at all, gets rewarded with a 60% warning and 1 day ban .... How the fuck is that supposed to be fair? Exactly, it isn't and that's why there is so much doubt and infighting going on in the forum, because nothing is transparent atm. Different users get different treatments, which is weird.
You were pissing me the fuck off and i got plot armor, deal with it :feelshmm:
On a serious note, the mods probably didnt want my face posted on every fucking thread, you retards had to be stopped :feelsugh:
nice_try said:
I honestly can't talk to you any longer, you literally have braindamage
Ofc here comes the ad hominem :feelshmm:
nice_try said:
if you think that lying about having a girlfriend is the same as making a humouros reply refering to a Chad stereotype
Again, no one said it was humorous,both CCPcel and the mod that banned him and me thought it was malicious. You are extremely biased and thats why you see it as such :feelsugh:
nice_try said:
This guy (and he's not my boyfriend, stop spreading missinformation, you look like a retard doing that) did not say "I am Chad and I fuck millions", he made a post refering to the college chad stereotype.
He is your boyfriend, he is a confirmed homosexual and you been defending him till your last breath, sussy amogus.
And still, he shouldnt have "joked" about it and he AT LEAST shouldve made it obvious, its literally an infiltrator trait (which he is, since he keeps denying blackpills left qnd right) to sperg out when some high IQcel like the great CCPcel fucks you in an argument.
nice_try said:
To show you what I mean and how retarded braindamaged you really are, I will make this example:

"You filthy inkel I would never fuck you :foidSoy:"

What you retard would say now:
nice_try is a girl and he admitted he would never fuck incels, BAN HIM!

What somebody with IQ above room temperature would say is:
He just said what a foid would say for comedic value, it's obvious that he doesn't mean it literally.
No here is a better example,
Imagine you and i were arguing and you beat me and i just say "you dumb retarded virgin, you can say whatever the fuck you want but i have more experiences with women and got way more chances to ascend than you do you fucking faggot, i can also beat the shit out if you irl" keep in mind that all of this is coming from a well known troll and bluepilled homosexual(bonus points:kike). IT DOESNT GET MORE OBVIOUS THAN THIS :lul::lul::lul::lul:
nice_try said:
I hope you're happy now. I don't want to reply here any longer. It's pointless to argue with idiots and just wasting my time, tbh.
Pro tip: stop ad homineming in arguments, it just shows that you are losing and need to compensate and get the attention away from the argument (which you are losing btw, you wouldnt ad hominem if you were winning).
Instead be calm and collected :bigbrain:

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 11h 4m
oh my god you niggerfaggots need to chill with the drama

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
nice_try said:
View attachment 562792

Are you trying to threaten me? Because I discuss bans in the "ban discussion" megathread? Lmao.

Maybe instead of threatening people you could just post your "solid evidence and proof via links to each user’s large scale trolling activities on the site", so there wouldn't even be a discussion ...
Uggo Mongo said:
You're grasping for straws.
PPEcel said:
oh my god you niggerfaggots need to chill with the drama

Uggo Mongo

Uggo Mongo

Who me?
★★★★★
238d 1h 48m
nice_try said:
View attachment 562792

You are spreading mendacious and pernicious nonsense. I shared my detective work with the one that matters and for his eyes only, it's not for the likes of you.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Fat Link said:
[Steps onto the podium]

[Steps down from podium and steps into a gassed up limo that PPEcel is already inside of. Destination? McDonald’s. :feelsclown: ]
My furher

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
117d 4h 59m
free the niggas that dindu nuffin, the mods raycist n shiet

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
العصير :feelsjuice:
If you really are as attractive as people say then why don't you get a gf???

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
If you really are as attractive as people say then why don't you get a gf???
Because i couldnt/cant :feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
How many have you asked out?
I believe in the sparkpill. So i dont cold approach or just ask a random female i know unless i know for sure she is interested in me.
The foids that i talked to in the past were all chill until they discovered im poor and just ghosted :lul:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
I believe in the sparkpill. So i dont cold approach or just ask a random female i know unless i know for sure she is interested in me.
Ok, never cold approached. So among the women who you actually know irl how many have you proposed to

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
Ok, never cold approached. So among the women who you actually know irl how many have you proposed to
I havent really "proposed"(except for my oneitis) i think i put in effort in 5 or 6 foids that ghosted or already have 6 billion orbiters or a Chad :feelsjuice:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
I havent really "proposed"(except for my oneitis) i think i put in effort in 5 or 6 foids that ghosted or already have 6 billion orbiters or a Chad :feelsjuice:
How many women have approached you or tried to hit on you, flirt, propose etc.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
How many women have approached you or tried to hit on you, flirt, propose etc.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
Have you tried, like, lowering your standards. Hit on women who are a little more in your league. The less popular plain jane looking ones

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
Have you tried, like, lowering your standards. Hit on women who are a little more in your league. The less popular plain jane looking ones
Yes

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
Also i am at the phase where i dont see plain janes irl. All girls are worth a shot (under 60 kgs ofc :lul:)
Caesercel said:
What is your performance on tinder/dating apps?
3 likes in 2 weeks, no replies.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
Also i am at the phase where i dont see plain janes irl. All girls are worth a shot (under 60 kgs ofc :lul:)

3 likes in 2 weeks, no replies.
So women don't approach you or try to get with you. Your approaches have failed despite lowering your standards. You are ghosted at best on tinder.

Maybe you are not as attractive as you think you are

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
So women don't approach you or try to get with you. Your approaches have failed despite lowering your standards. You are ghosted at best on tinder.

Maybe you are not as attractive as you think you are
I never said i am:feelsjuice:

Broly

Broly

‎Banned
★★★★★
117d 4h 59m
Rhaast said:
Brutal ethnicpill
No matter how “attractive” an ethnic is, his SMV is still 0:society:

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Broly said:
Brutal ethnicpill
No matter how “attractive” an ethnic is, his SMV is still 0:society:
Dd srs

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
You sometimes post like you are. Like claiming mentalceldom or some shit. But if what you've said is true then its likely girls just don't like how you look

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
You sometimes post like you are. Like claiming mentalceldom or some shit. But if what you've said is true then its likely girls just don't like how you look
I post that way cause i got plot armor and IQmog these low IQ 2021cels :bigbrain:
Also im not sure whether im NT or not, but im pretty sure im not that far off from being NT. its just that mogcels or whatever that faggot's name was keeps saying im non NT thats why im inkwell :feelsjuice:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
215d 1h 51m
Rhaast said:
I post that way cause i got plot armor and IQmog these low IQ 2021cels :bigbrain:
Are you implying you have immunity despite indirectly suggesting that you are attractive
Rhaast said:
Also im not sure whether im NT or not, but im pretty sure im not that far off from being NT. its just that mogcels or whatever that faggot's name was keeps saying im non NT thats why im inkwell :feelsjuice:
That is really irrelevant if girls simply don't like your face. And from what I've heard till now things are not looking good for you.

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
34d 2h 54m
Uggo Mongo said:
You are spreading mendacious and pernicious nonsense. I shared my detective work with the one that matters and for his eyes only, it's not for the likes of you.
Instead of accusing me of spreading mendacious and pernicious nonsense, you should just share the proof. It's extremely strange and suspicious behavior to not do that.

Rhaast said:
He is your boyfriend, he is a confirmed homosexual and you been defending him till your last breath, sussy amogus.
You keep using the word "confirmed" while delivering no proof.
I don't have any relationship to the guy, I'm not defending him, I just think it's extremely suspicious that people get banned over nothing and nobody is able to deliver any fucking proof. Not even Fat Link posted proof. Uggo Muggo doesn't want to post his proof which would literally be a 2 second copy paste job.
Like seriously .... what the fuck is this????? :feelswhat:

If you know me, you know that I love seeing trolls banned. But it always has to be based on proof, not accusations in my oppinion.

Rhaast

Rhaast

Ill fucking murder you.
★★★★★
16d 8h 28m
Caesercel said:
Are you implying you have immunity despite indirectly suggesting that you are attractive
I dont suggest that i do :feelsjuice:
Caesercel said:
That is really irrelevant if girls simply don't like your face. And from what I've heard till now things are not looking good for you.
Clearly :feelsjuice:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8