Ban Discussion Megathread

Mainländer

Borderline ethnic thought criminal oldcel
-
I try my best not to get confrontational with people and I usually don't desire permaban upon anyone (unless the guy is an obvious cuck, infiltrate, etc), but @fukmylyf has acted really annoyingly as of late with his gratuitous bullying of incels and stories about how he bullied incels in school, etc.

Such shit coming from a tall and gl guy who has been approached by chicks is a bit too much even for someone who isn't especially sensitive to bragging like me.

I defended him the other time he got banned but this time it I won't, and I hope he changes his behavior when he comes back.

Last edited:

knajjd

Modcel
-
Well you’re not wrong, but it seems as if these guys get more attention from you and the other mods when rules are broken
it's because people post about them here frequently, nothing else. a whole load of people got temp/perm banned today and yet you don't know of them.

it's because people post about them here frequently, nothing else. a whole load of people got temp/perm banned today and yet you don't know of them.
You assume much, though since that may be true of other users it’s understandable that you would come to that conclusion

superighteous

Faggot idiot piece of shit
-
What did he do?
He glorifies fakecels and is just all around a transparent troll. Example: When someone complains about being 5’3/having a 3 inch dick, he says he knows their struggle despite him admitting to be 6’0/having a 6 inch dick. It just really pisses me off.

Last edited:

Sans

Officer
-
He glorifies fakecels and is just all around a transparent troll. Example: When someone complains about being a 5’3/having a 3 inch dick, he says he knows their struggle despite him admitting to be 6’0/having a 6 inch dick. It just really pisses me off.
So a humble bragger. Good riddance.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
I think people are only allowed one alt so our boyo Gengar ain't him.

Edit: Actually, there's this. https://incels.is/threads/ban-alts.106103/#post-2098820
Mm I know you're only allowed 1 alt, and our boy sniffles is not one to break the rules, but there is literally no difference in how they type. I mean:
Screenshot_20190211-000221_Chrome.jpg

Someone with only 1500 posts asked about posts per day... And sniffles thinks it's a great idea... Something doesn't add up :feelshehe::feelswhere: I like sniffles tho so even if it was an illegal alt I wouldn't bait him out lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 5)