Captain Inevitable
-
#free_insomniac

My brother dindu nuffin.

Honestly I came out to have a good time and I'm feeling so attacked right now

Sans

Major
-
What happened to Ritalincel? I remember Knajjd chewing him out about a week ago but what was the breaking point?

nice_try

Chad always wins
-
Two guys get temp. banned and you act like this forum is dead. Pay some respect to all the quality posters here who manage to follow simple rules and therefore aren't banned.
I appreciate @Insomniac and @Ritalincel as users, but I fail to understand why everyone here is literally three feet deep up their asses, worshipping them like some kind of gods who make or break the forum.

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
Two guys get temp. banned and you act like this forum is dead. Pay some respect to all the quality posters here who manage to follow simple rules and therefore aren't banned.
I appreciate @Insomniac and @Ritalincel as users, but I fail to understand why everyone here is literally three feet deep up their asses, worshipping them like some kind of gods who make or break the forum.
because they're more likeable than you'll ever be.

GeneSelector

oh. hello
-
no one's kissing their ass, it's just that we appreciate both ritalincel and insomniac as users and want them back

knajjd

Modcel
-
yeah, and lots of people like them. I don't see what your point is.
exactly my point; some of the most popular members here have been literal infiltrators who have come around simply to kill time, mocking us. loads of people STILL like the ones who have admitted to it themselves, even. being popular among this community is completely useless as a measure of worth, as you can see.

fukmylyf

Mentalcel
-
exactly my point; some of the most popular members here have been literal infiltrators who have come around simply to kill time, mocking us. loads of people STILL like the ones who have admitted to it themselves, even. being popular among this community is completely useless as a measure of worth, as you can see.
gigacope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 5)