Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

This is a vague, ambiguous rule that he can use to justify deleting whatever he wants. He's already done it to me, and probably will do so with this post. Serge has learned well from (((social media))) like Youtube, Twitter, etc... that constantly make ""rules"" like this.
Well put

This is a vague, ambiguous rule that he can use to justify deleting whatever he wants. He's already done it to me, and probably will do so with this post. Serge has learned well from (((social media))) like Youtube, Twitter, etc... that constantly make ""rules"" like this.
I could tell your rage suppression programming was under pressure when insomniac got banned.
The rules need to be more precise, with examples, although it is to be expected with the recent crackdown on low effort. It'll blow over in 3 weeks or so.

@Insomniac
It's temp, isn't it?

I could tell your rage suppression programming was under pressure when insomniac got banned.
The rules need to be more precise, with examples, although it is to be expected with the recent crackdown on low effort. It'll blow over in 3 weeks or so.
Give it 1 week and people will be back to posting "its over" and "rope". Just like the ER rule.. people say "Eat Rice" and other shit :lul::lul:

I PMed him and that is the reason...
That’s ridiculous. I knew that rule was going to cause trouble eventually
I saw this coming from a mile away. Even the less controversial rules are enforced in this way

I saw this coming from a mile away. Even the less controversial rules are enforced in this way
Yes like the worshipping rule, I remember when chad avis were banned but @Templarcel421 is still here so it must of been vague.

It's only going to get worse as time goes on. This is the way of the future for all online platforms

This cant be the reason, no way..REALLY?

Screenshot 20190207 234746 Chrome

Yes like the worshipping rule, I remember when chad avis were banned but @Templarcel421 is still here so it must of been vague.
It sense that the reasoning for bans and temp bans are becoming increasingly arbitrary as times goes on.
That's what Insomniac said apparently

It sense that the reasoning for bans and temp bans are becoming increasingly arbitrary as times goes on.

That's what Insomniac said apparently
Yep, he confirmed it for me. If you are going to enforce a rule you might as well go all out. Not let it slide one day and then ban the other.

Yep, he confirmed it for me. If you are going to enforce a rule you might as well go all out. Not let it slide one day and then ban the other.
One thing I learned years ago is that the ideal will never be achieved, especially when vested interests are involved in the equation

Wow. This is the most outrage I’ve seen over a temporary ban.

Damn, how do you get banned for low effort posts?

this low effort rule is such bullshit. May as well ban the whole forum. Fucking faggots
Are you volunteering to go first?

JFL :feelstastyman: if you think Gambler is a Chad. Also I got banned for having Orb in my sig.

this low effort rule is such bullshit. May as well ban the whole forum. Fucking faggots
half the rules are misinterpretable vague bullshit which just give the mods outs to ban anyone for any reason.

does legit nobody else here know enough programming to run a site that isnt a spastic non-fuck-giver like @Leucosticte?
incel v2 when?

this low effort rule is such bullshit. May as well ban the whole forum. Fucking
half the rules are misinterpretable vague bullshit which just give the mods outs to ban anyone for any reason.

does legit nobody else here know enough programming to run a site that isnt a spastic non-fuck-giver like @Leucosticte?
incel v2 when?

faggots

Why is there people crying for Insomniac ban here??? The guy is a ultra low effort spammer, half of his posts are "[Irrelevant shit] tbhtbhtbhtbh". It was obvious that he would get temped in question of time.

The ban was fair and that rule is great. Just stop spamming and stop crying.

Why is there people crying for Insomniac ban here??? The guy is a ultra low effort spammer, half of his posts are "[Irrelevant shit] tbhtbhtbhtbh". It was obvious that he would get temped in question of time.

He's too confrontational towards the mods. Same mistake @notafed made before predictably getting perma'd.

But I knew the new rule would fuck him and @Ritalincel up, it's just a matter of time unless they radically change their posting style.

tbh

I think the no spam rule is enough, the low effort rule is vague and not necessary since low effort posts are inherent from casual conversation or input. And you could just pretend to be high effort by being verbose

commie scum, Insomniac was a higher IQ poster than you and you know it.
Quadruple digit IQ

I forgot about the woman-worship rule. Posting hot women counts as this. Also, someone baited me into defending myself on some issue about my inceldom and I went too in-depth, apparently.

"I got baited into bragging guys"

LMAO get out of here

are you, of all people, really trying to argue that you're not a trash posting spammer? jesus christ. you should be grateful that you haven't been banned yet, if anything.

Low effort rule is bullshit not all of us like typing logical thought out answers its a forum not some debate class

He's too confrontational towards the mods. Same mistake @notafed made before predictably getting perma'd.

But I knew the new rule would fuck him and @Ritalincel up, it's just a matter of time unless they radically change their posting style.
notafed spammed around 25 threads the moment he got unbanned for spamming threads on offtopic. there's not many other bans more justified than this one.

notafed spammed around 25 threads the moment he got unbanned for spamming threads on offtopic. there's not many other bans more justified than this one.
So posting stuffs on offtopic is worth a ban now ? :feelsmega:

I always find it odd when somebody requests a ban since you could always just appeal it, so it doesn't make much of a difference. The only reason I would request a ban is if I ascended, and it would be out of respect.
free my nigga @notafed
tbh...

Came to say:
Free @Smallframecel
Free @EthnicelNL
Free @FrailPaleStaleMale
Free @Insomniac

holy fuck unban @Insomniac asap pls, he was one of my favourite posters while I was lurking in 2018