Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@SpringHeeledJack Free him

@FACEandLMS I know it's temp but why, is he too high IQ for fakecels.is

Tfw when too high inhib and autistic to even message someone on an anonymous internet forum

I forgot about the woman-worship rule. Posting hot women counts as this. Also, someone baited me into defending myself on some issue about my inceldom and I went too in-depth, apparently.

i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me

Anyone here would be honored if only 1 would say that to him. At least it's wanted by someone.
i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I doubt everyone here is 100% straight as well. After I had a bi (?) friend, I discovered so much of the men who went with him and no one suspected.
I understand this guy, although he's kind of crazy about confessing his your wish for a moderator.

Last edited:
At least it's wanted by someone.
Being wanted by gays is hardly a feat, gays fuck basically everyone and everything.

I doubt everyone here is 100% straight as well. After I had a good friend, I discovered so much of the men who went with him and no one suspected.

Better not to discuss this topic on the public forum :feelstrash::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Better not to discuss this topic on the public forum :feelstrash::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

True, what I say I've seen several here confessing degrees of bisexuality, I think normal since the universe is not 50/50 but scales of gray at all.
Being wanted by gays is hardly a feat, gays fuck basically everyone and everything.

It has standards, I've seen gays talking that I do not know who was ugly, but at the time of fucking the pattern would be like you getting a woman low on you, not ideal but a man makes that much more easily.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
1C1C55FC 74DF 4439 A8F2 40B3B7C07146

I thought I would ever see the day @Insomniac was banned. free my nigga!!1 they locked him up for no reason!!!

Free fucking @Insomniac wtf is this bullshit. I bet I have cucks that report posts randomly to get "Muh mod". I will do the same snitching bullshit like a numale.

Free @Insomniac or I will shut this site down!
Never thought the day would come...

Fuck da feds!

Free @Insomniac or I will shut this site down!
Never thought the day would come...

Fuck da feds!
The day the likes of you gets banned im rioting. Free @FrailPaleStaleMale free @Smallframecel free @Insomniac

@Insomniac

FREE HIM
FREE HIM
FREE HIM

i've banned you for actively and severely hitting on me and another user in our discord PMs. with very little tact, seemingly hinting in our PMs that you've masturbated to/fantasised about me, and while knowing that we were both completely straight.
:lul::lul::lul:

Free him or else I'll shoot up incels.is

over 4 postmaxxed newcels, this is why you should always postminn

I thought I would ever see the day @Insomniac was banned. free my nigga!!1 they locked him up for no reason!!!

Same, he was a quality poster and I liked having him around. He kept the site alive. I don't understand what he could've done

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING REEEEEEEE
@Insomniac
ST ELLIOT IS VERY MAD WITH THIS

free @EthnicelNL

Inb4 10%

Free @Insomniac I don't give a FUCK give me my 10%

Last edited:
"Low effort"
I wouldn’t be surprised if the pulled that with him. WHats funny is that he wasn’t necessarily a shitposter, he just had a lot to say on any given topic

"Low effort"
This is a vague, ambiguous rule that he can use to justify deleting whatever he wants. He's already done it to me, and probably will do so with this post. Serge has learned well from (((social media))) like Youtube, Twitter, etc... that constantly make ""rules"" like this.