Ban Discussion Megathread

ScornedStoic

Captain Inevitable
-
Free my brother @Insomniac

Seriously there's at least 10 users a thousand times more guilty than him for low effort posting. He actually posts good comments tbh, if you're gonna enforce this rule at least ban @Ritalincel

This rule is just being selectively enforced...

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
are you kidding or did you really think that we two were the same? ._. i cannot tell.
I'm actually serious, you're not the same person?! W..t..f.. .____.
Was that really the reason? I saw the post but I can’t be sure.
I dunno. It's possible. But I don't think so. I've argued with moderators and Sergeant, I haven't gotten a warning for just arguing. That'd be petty.

Sans

Major
-
What did @Themisterpepsi even do? I guess he kept a low profile as I have barely, if not never seen him post.

Edit: Just saw cocksucker's response: What a way to get banned. He was probably a tranny in disguise. Even worse, a cucktear.

knajjd

Modcel
-
What did @Themisterpepsi even do? I guess he kept a low profile as I have barely, if not never seen him post.
he was relatively inactive as of late. he gay posted something about me.

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
-
Free @Eskimocel tbh, I thought your first ban was supposed to be only 24h, this seems like a multi day thing, talk about the mods being unfair and ganging up on actual virgins

knajjd

Modcel
-
Free @Eskimocel tbh, I thought your first ban was supposed to be only 24h, this seems like a multi day thing, talk about the mods being unfair and ganging up on actual virgins
"I thought your first ban was supposed to be only 24h"
this is not true. the length depends on your warning percentage. beyond 50%, every extra 10% adds one day to your temporary ban.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 2)