Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Dude @Ron.Belgrade is the number one manlet helper
He told me his methods include a rope and a tree although there might be some casualties
didnt read, kill yourself autistic fakecel faggot

UNBAN @MoggedByALoli I BASED MY USER OFF HIM FOR NOTHING :reeeeee:

Why are grays allowed to post here?

Bro wtf do you have with me ron suggested all manlets should be removed so earth can be cleaned
didnt see it, only what you said. why are you mentioning him repeatedly?you both should kill yourselves, happy now? its not you specifically you just happen to fall into the category of massive fakecel faggot. if anybody is found out to be white and over 6ft they should be banned instantly (within nanoseconds). they are living in a totally different reality than actual cels

didnt see it, only what you said. why are you mentioning him repeatedly?you both should kill yourselves, happy now? its not you specifically you just happen to fall into the category of massive fakecel faggot. if anybody is found out to be white and over 6ft they should be banned instantly (within nanoseconds). they are living in a totally different reality than actual cels
Kill all manlets just for fun @Ron.Belgrade

Manlets should die
ltvvI39qq9jNwQXnkV.webp

you not answering just confirms youre 6ft+ and white. imagine rotting here with those stats, you should seriously kill yourself. let me guess its because muh non nt
This guy unironically gave me bluepilled advice about my voice one time, attacking me for no reason and basically telling me to just be myself, garb user.

This guy unironically gave me bluepilled advice about my voice one time, attacking me for no reason and basically telling me to just be myself, garb user.
a fakecel faggot giving bluepilled advice because he has no idea what reality is like as a truecel? no that could never happen

a fakecel faggot giving bluepilled advice because he has no idea what reality is like as a truecel? no that could never happen
He is just being himself broooo :soy:

He thought it was no big deal for people to hear my voice so I told him to do a voice reveal and he could not even lead by his own example, just a retarded faggot

What happen To General Alek?

Free @Johnhatenigger12

If @Incel Prime returns and makes ban appeals like I am predicting will he gets unbans?

Anyone knows what happened to @Dark enigma, guy who hated Canada? I cant remember his correct username.

Anyone knows what happened to @Dark enigma, guy who hated Canada? I cant remember his correct username.
@Mod King Xerxes permabanned him due to a personal grudge.

@Mod King Xerxes permabanned him due to a personal grudge.
Not true.

He was warned repeatedly to stop trolling both @Dregster and myself if memory serves correct and since he obviously either couldn’t or wouldn’t learn his lesson he had to go.

No one need mourn for the bozo as he made his own bed.

He made the choice to continue making himself an unnecessary nuisance and besides all that he has a new home anyway ovER on blackpill club with the rest of the imbeciles who couldn’t or wouldn’t learn how to play nicely here.

Let him troll FemoidsLGBTQ and the rest of the closet cases ovER there.

As long as he’s not doing it here we’re good.

Why is @Johnhatenigger12 banned?

@NeverEvenBegan why banned? @LeFrenchCel ?

Not true.

He was warned repeatedly to stop trolling both @Dregster and myself if memory serves correct and since he obviously either couldn’t or wouldn’t learn his lesson he had to go.

No one need mourn for the bozo as he made his own bed.

He made the choice to continue making himself an unnecessary nuisance and besides all that he has a new home anyway ovER on blackpill club with the rest of the imbeciles who couldn’t or wouldn’t learn how to play nicely here.

Let him troll FemoidsLGBTQ and the rest of the closet cases ovER there.

As long as he’s not doing it here we’re good.
Just like @B/W muttcel and @Monocel