Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Master You should give @Johnhatenigger12 a second chance. He was a good user imo.

:feelsseriously: why even make an account then, where's the part of the ship, part of the crew mentality :feelsbadman:
I guess this site isnt for everyone. Or maybe he needs a break
I might take a break tbh, I have shit to get done & a lot of this site gets repetitive & stale; not to mention it just keeps getting worse each passing day.

Free @Johnhatenigger12. Dozens of users say they love JBs and yet only he gets banned ?
Yeah I agree @Master free @Johnhatenigger12 he deserves at east one more chance.
Let's be real here

That kid is on his last legs, still getting warnings for the same thing. I'll probably permaban him the next time I get my turn to punish him :society:
Compared to most 2024 newfags, he's a breathe of fresh air & at least funny; please let him stay.

Posted pics of his coom
And apparently, that's only a "one month" ban jfl.

Probably a normie here to troll, so hopefully he will move on & forget about this shithole of a forum.

Why delete? @CruxGammata
pepe-wtf-blink.gif

Can we get @Incel Prime back? He is the leader of the Transformercels.

@cripplecel

@VictimofBpillReaper ?

@VictimofBpillReaper what happened? He was a newer user I really liked & made good threads.

requested 3 days
Ah ok I see now. :feelsokman:

So many users I like are either leaving, have left, or are on temp. breaks such as @Adolf Hitler @Fatass3000

@comradespiderman29 ?

For @Johnhatenigger12 just look at ban appeals

@Waifu-Connoiseur banned after 2 post im guessing its an alt??

@Dregster when u unbanning Michael W. Cord???

@Uggo Mongo which user's alt was @uglybrat ?

Can you give me the link to the post? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
Gallery 1714036687761

Seems like it was on a private group chat, so I can't give you the link of the whole thing neither know the whole context since I don't have access to it :feelshaha:

@Johnhatenigger12 free my nigger

@InceldianWarrior ?