Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is AngryUbermensch banned ?

Why 100% ? A mod said (think it was Fat Link) that even Henry Cavill would be allowed on here if he was involuntary KHHV

But it's 1 month instead
eh, good enough. I seriously can't comprehend how someone can be 6'4, good looking and still be incel. There's no way his autism is that bad unless he starts stuttering and foaming at the mouth every time a woman talks to him.

"Hello my fellow incels, I'm a 6'4 giga Chad and I'm just like you due to my autism. I'm khhv and have only gotten a few matches on tinder. What are my standards? well I'm a humble man, I just require a giga Stacy 10/10 virgin no older than 18 that has never spoken to a man before. "
Jordanbarrettcopy

Why 100% ? A mod said (think it was Fat Link) that even Henry Cavill would be allowed on here if he was involuntary KHHV
still extreme bragging, he didn't have to call himself Chad but he did. He could had just replied with "im 6'4 and white and things aren't as easy as you make them out to be. Due to my autism, my physical qualities are of no use."

still extreme bragging, he didn't have to call himself Chad but he did. He could had just replied with "im 6'4 and white and things aren't as easy as you make them out to be. Due to my autism, my physical qualities are of no use."
fair enough

I need someone to give me a good run-down of the whole PersonaPimp thing, I can't keep up with everything here tbh.
there's also an explanation here:

brootal, did he say why ?
He seemed to be complaining about stuff about the forum a day or 2 ago so he might just want to take a break from the forum

He seemed to be complaining about stuff about the forum a day or 2 ago so he might just want to take a break from the forum
I see. Maybe the negativity of this forum is too overwhelming for him, it was for me too at the beginning

I see. Maybe the negativity of this forum is too overwhelming for him, it was for me too at the beginning
I'm not sure it was negativity just certain users or types of users and stuff, idk maybe it shows in his post history.

I'm not sure it was negativity just certain users or types of users and stuff, idk maybe it shows in his post history.
No i mean that the site generally has a negative flair for outstanders and newfags, i was overwhelmed with how depressive the site was before i got used to it

20% - Incel shaming
Manlets should die

@Fatass3000
Requested 1 month ban
Brutal, sad to see a fellow Mediterranidcel bite the dust. :feelsbadman:

Yeah I remember that: In fact, that's partially why I was/am trying to be more of a "positive" user.
No i mean that the site generally has a negative flair for outstanders and newfags, i was overwhelmed with how depressive the site was before i got used to it
I mean, to be fair, we do need some degree of gatekeeping especially post Shit-Tok invasion.

True, just sharing my experience/feelings
Fair enough, and I don't blame you tbh.

People here can be dicks, everyone thinks that they're the "main character" in a way, and the fact you feel as if you cannot trust anyone(as highlighted by recent events) plays a big role in it.

"Hello my fellow incels, I'm a 6'4 giga Chad and I'm just like you due to my autism. I'm khhv and have only gotten a few matches on tinder. What are my standards? well I'm a humble man, I just require a giga Stacy 10/10 virgin no older than 18 that has never spoken to a man before. " View attachment 1137406
Guy pictured is gay ironically.

JFL at this forum if you ever let @AngryUbermensch back

@MoggedByALoli ?

What did @AngryUbermensch do

Stop acting innocent didnt you say total manlet death and bully manlets in school
you not answering just confirms youre 6ft+ and white. imagine rotting here with those stats, you should seriously kill yourself. let me guess its because muh non nt

you not answering just confirms youre 6ft+ and white. imaging rotting here with those stats, you should seriously kill yourself. let me guess its because muh non nt
Dude @Ron.Belgrade is the number one manlet helper
He told me his methods include a rope and a tree although there might be some casualties