Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish every stupid foid with onlyfans account died the worst way possible

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
Stupid bitches and white knights have created an inflation never seen before in society, each ltb woman has a line of thousands of men waiting for their turn.

This thing makes me go er :reeeeee:

One OF thot down and 10 more will rise just like her

Why is OF owned by a Jew ?

One OF thot down and 10 more will rise just like her
This shit needs to be banned from the Western world, men will satisfy themselves with handjobs and will still have to pay for it and sex will be even more inflated. :feelsree:

I hope they all end up like bianca devins, there simps turning on them like rabid dogs

OF has made the world such a worse place. Everyone who pays money on there needs to be electrocuted.

OF sluts should be punished

i think the same every day. if tomorrow they were all raped and killed absolutely nothing of value would be lost

i think the same every day. if tomorrow they were all raped and killed absolutely nothing of value would be lost
If it weren’t for the wrath of the law, i’d start doing so myself.

If it weren’t for the wrath of the law, i’d start doing so myself.
but muh incels are a violent terror group :soy: in reality none of us will do any of that shit :feelskek: i just want someone else to do it so i can laugh about it online

A decent family would not ONLY disown the bitch but publicly make it Impossible for her to get a job. In that scenario She would BE sold to a brothel and be used as community property.

OnlyWhores is clearly a cancer and a destructive force in society. We have a status quo where legions of bachelor age, career professional (and otherwise) young men are being driven to the abysmal depths and fringes of male-female relations. The result that we have - this parasitic, parasocial relationship, where men give away their hard-earned money for a whiff of female attention (that is given by an employee most of the time, no less JFL) from a whore they're statistically never going to meet in their entire lives, let alone fuck - is destroying society more efficiently and effectively than any other insidious force from the inside could possibly hope to achieve.

Well done, whoever is this behind this.

OF is a parasite on society, but OF whores are still pariahs in society, so there’s still a grave price for whores who sell their soul. Both women and men hate them, and they forego any respect in polite society, they often get disowned by their family and friends. And 99% don’t even make any substantial money.

They’re still just whores, ultimately. Rather like trannies, it’s only in niche corners of the internet where they’re genuinely accepted.

but muh incels are a violent terror group :soy: in reality none of us will do any of that shit :feelskek: i just want someone else to do it so i can laugh about it online
:yes: couldn’t have worded it any better

Last edited:
I would feel a deep sense of joy if OF or other online prostitution was banned for ever. Just to see all the foids go bankrupt would be the ultimate lifefuel.

i don’t care if glowies are glowing at me rn, when I say things I mean them.

I would feel a deep sense of joy if OF or other online prostitution was banned for ever. Just to see all the foids go bankrupt would be the ultimate lifefuel.