Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why is @Destroyed lonely in a cage?

It has been given a one month ban. Although I cannot assert this with my own personal knowledge, the good news is that this selkie person is no longer in charge of the account, it is a new entity entirely, according to the thing itself. That settles matters.
please-disperse.gif

It has been given a one month ban. Although I cannot assert this with my own personal knowledge, the good news is that this selkie person is no longer in charge of the account, it is a new entity entirely, according to the thing itself. That settles matters.
please-disperse.gif
so you guys just took his word for it? I'm guessing it also has to do with fat link vouching for him as well

It got back on topic now thankfully
Still working on my reply to it. :feelscomfy:
i read, still you seem to be very flamable user here, but this doesn't suprise me

actually we should make racewar subforum cause it's surely for many is most interesting aspect of it

@DarkStarDown
Kek, and it would solve many issues the site has unironically.
Don't derail this thread nigger. Make an other thread in Lounge and let's fight
The irony of you mentioning "derailing" a thread. :feelskek::feelshaha:

I will probably reply to it faster tbh, but who knows
it’ll be kinda hard finding good stuff I want to quote/respond to, considering literal whole pages are just tangents & derailing spam by a certain someone.

If it weren’t for that, I think it would be at like 6-8 pages still.

I mean if she's a MILF what's the issue?

Also, what did @Saysitsover do this time.....
@kaan posted his usual “your low effort spam in X is not appreciated, keep it in ID” so @Saysitsover wrote his most effort post yet and posted it in ID
Wrong subforum boyo. I don't appreciate your low effort spam in The Lounge. Keep it in Inceldom Discussion.
Then I will post next in discussion I think it is my best effort

@kaan posted his usual “your low effort spam in X is not appreciated, keep it in ID” so @Saysitsover wrote his most effort post yet and posted it in ID
Link to it?

beetlejuice-confused.gif

I didn't follow that drama at all until yesterday.
I need someone to give me a good run-down of the whole PersonaPimp thing, I can't keep up with everything here tbh.

I need someone to give me a good run-down of the whole PersonaPimp thing, I can't keep up with everything here tbh.
Sir, I already explained here:
please-disperse.gif
A quick rundown: personaldickcel was social engineered out of his account by Selkie girl, and then Selkie girl was then in turn social engineered out of the account by an unknown stranger, this unknown stranger is now in control of the account and will resume their posting activities in one month following their well deserved ban. Now you know exactly as much as I do, and lucky for you it's a thorough account of the matter too, straight from the thing itself's fingertips.

that's true. Getting exposed as an infiltrator is almost impossible as well unless they're retarded enough to admit it or they cause so much drama they end up exposing themselves
the easiest way they out themselves is moralfagging when someone mentions rape

Should unban @Destroyed lonely , it was just theoretical, sexlessness and inability to cope with other things really makes someone desperate

@LeFrenchCel

Should unban @Destroyed lonely , it was just theoretical, sexlessness and inability to cope with other things really makes someone desperate

@LeFrenchCel
Down to 2 weeks

@Saysitsover fell for the meme :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why did @Gokubro get banned? He's a cool guy.

Brocel can you elaborate some history in this foid
@ordinaryotaku maybe you know smth more since youre an og
Weird broad from IT who's obsessed with us.

I think she blackmailed and manipulated a couple incels. Obsessed with raiding this forum, too. Psychotic fan behavior TBH.

Weird broad from IT who's obsessed with us.

I think she blackmailed and manipulated a couple incels. Obsessed with raiding this forum, too. Psychotic fan behavior TBH.
Poor foid what would she do without incelism