Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Hello This Is Jesus ?

@Top Red Garnacho took two weeks for answer
Waiting to read in Ban Discussion Thread what happened to Top Red
Nuh uh

personalityinkwell alt
Was this confirmed? I'm asking because I called him out on that quite early when I got into an argument with him.

@redtext This person joined, made a bunch of posts, and got banned all in the amount of time it took me to log off this forum and eat dinner and come back

@redtext This person joined, made a bunch of posts, and got banned all in the amount of time it took me to log off this forum and eat dinner and come back
Banned for bad omen.
Red

I trust in the signs.

What was the deal with @Intellectual? Was he an ITfag? JIDF maybe?

What was the deal with @Intellectual? Was he an ITfag? JIDF maybe?
Annoying bragging richfag despising proletarians
Look at his post history

Look at his post history
Ah, so he was a social leftist and fiscal rightist (aka the absolute opposite of an "Intellectual") :feelshaha:

Look at his post history
He was confirmed to be the alt of someone who was banned. He was just here to troll and provoke people into debating him by saying some of the most retarded shit imaginable like, "getting high interest loans from banks to fund a luxury lifestyle is a good thing."

Ah, so he was a social leftist and fiscal rightist (aka the absolute opposite of an "Intellectual") :feelshaha:
He was an absolute retard and kept whining about "muh i'm ultra rich but my life is shit", "billionaires are victims in this world", shit like this

And he kept making alt accounts after this, idk if he still does.

He's easily the most annoying user that website ever saw.

He was confirmed to be the alt of someone who was banned. He was just here to troll and provoke people into debating him by saying some of the most retarded shit imaginable like, "getting high interest loans from banks to fund a luxury lifestyle is a good thing."
It was Tortured Soul, that acc seems to have been completely nuked

And yeah his only purpose here was to be a POS

@anandkonda
Got a temp for fighting with other users

I swear every time I come across a post from this nigga he's arguing with someone else :feelshaha:

@anandkonda

I swear every time I come across a post from this nigga he's arguing with someone else :feelshaha:
Was it on @Made in Heaven thread that is at 10 pages, which I have yet to issue my full reply to despite it being mainly directed towards me jfl, because I recall skimming it last night & he was just responding to the points @Made in Heaven made with one word/sentence replies & spamming it up kek.

he has completely derailed a lot of good threads , and that seems to be literally all he does

Was it on @Made in Heaven thread that is at 10 pages, which I have yet to issue my full reply to despite it being mainly directed towards me jfl, because I recall skimming it last night & he was just responding to the points @Made in Heaven made with one word/sentence replies & spamming it up kek.
yep. fuck, he was so insufferable.
he has completely derailed a lot of good threads , and that seems to be literally all he does
curries on this forum seem to have a tendency to to that.

I recall skimming it last night & he was just responding to the points @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven made with one word/sentence replies & spamming it up kek.
The incel who talks about every single thing except inceldom itself :feelshaha:
curries on this forum seem to have a tendency to to that.
Anandkonda don't want none always, always tries to start wars, be they about race, religion, or even curry caste [like how he's railed against me for being a Kamma multiple times (he himself is a Brahmin)].

He also, for some reason, can't figure out how to quote/address multiple points in one reply and has to spam-tranny a gazillion one-line responses to a single long-ish post

He was an absolute retard and kept whining about "muh i'm ultra rich but my life is shit", "billionaires are victims in this world", shit like this

And he kept making alt accounts after this, idk if he still does.

He's easily the most annoying user that website ever saw.
No way he was actually that rich, I'm doubtful someone with a high level of access to good copes would infiltroon this forum repeatedly to start arguments and spam BBCshit

No way he was actually that rich, I'm doubtful someone with a high level of access to good copes would infiltroon this forum repeatedly to start arguments and spam BBCshit
Even if it's a larp he was too much of an asshole to be kept here

Anandkonda don't want none always, always tries to start wars, be they about race, religion, or even curry caste [like how he's railed against me for being a Kamma multiple times (he himself is a Brahmin)].

He also, for some reason, can't figure out how to quote/address multiple points in one reply and has to spam-tranny a gazillion one-line responses to a single long-ish post
Glad to see his behaviour with me wasn't unique, he was unhinged as fuck. Worse user I've had to deal with on here