Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

An alt of @gummybearcel .
We live rent free in this sexhavers head :lul:

He claims to be a tallfag HTN who has a gf but yet he keeps joining. His life cant be that good if he keeps joining a forum for losers:lul:

He claims to be a tallfag HTN who has a gf but yet he keeps joining. His life cant be that good if he keeps joining a forum for losers:lul:
I hope his skank gf gets raped.

i had some nice interactions with him on his old account

hurts to know he was infiltrator sexhaver :feelsbadman:

This. It's beyond pathetic caring this much about losers on the internet. Whenever I am somewhat happy I never use blackpill spaces.

Alternatively, maybe you are northernsolution and trying to project
^ this guy is an alt
clear as day
Yeah, really obvious when he claimed the 2021cel was an alt :bigbrain:
Also, free @
RegularManlet
@RegularManlet he's a very chill, civil, and decent user.
I made a thread about my day and in it I sexualised an actual minor, in my defense I was talking about how her cuck dad let her go out in a slutty outfit but and I got a 0-60% ban for it, I dont mind harsh action though since it means that everyone that needs to be filtered out of this site will be.
@Gokubro why is he banned
Genuinely curious why you care
All his posts unironically read like this AI typed them

This. It's beyond pathetic caring this much about losers on the internet. Whenever I am somewhat happy I never use blackpill spaces.
Didnt he say he also missed out on teen love or something ? Either way, there is no place for him on here.

I literally use. is EVERY hour, unless im sleeping, driving or heavily busy (which almost never happens)

Didnt he say he also missed out on teen love or something ?
I have had 2 long term relationships, both of which lasted around 2 years. Unfortunately I missed the teenage love pill as I was a late bloomer. My first relationship was at 21. I was an ugly guy growing up, I started gym-maxxing at 20 which turned my life around. So I guess in a sense I was ex-incel.

@her99899 link or explanation for this foid bitch?

Yeah, really obvious when he claimed the 2021cel was an alt :bigbrain:

I made a thread about my day and in it I sexualised an actual minor, in my defense I was talking about how her cuck dad let her go out in a slutty outfit but and I got a 0-60% ban for it, I dont mind harsh action though since it means that everyone that needs to be filtered out of this site will be.

Genuinely curious why you care
All his posts unironically read like this AI typed them
Warra website :feelskek:

@Hexagon77 another older user gone, RIP.

The demographics here are getting replaced by 2024cels.
NOOOOO you cant just ban someone for breaking the rules! He's literally LE HECKIN WHOLESOMERINO OG!

NOOOOO you cant just ban someone for breaking the rules! He's literally LE HECKIN WHOLESOMERINO OG!
He self-deleted you ingrate

If he broke the rules, I wouldn’t have memorialized him.

Jesus Christ, @Chudpreet

He self-deleted you ingrate

If he broke the rules, I wouldn’t have memorialized him.

Jesus Christ, @Chudpreet
Wdym he self deleted?
Doesnt ur username get replaced with "Deleted member {your id}" and your avi get removed when you self delete?

When i saw he had a gray crossed out name i assumed he got banned for breaking rules

Wdym he self deleted?
Doesnt ur username get replaced with "Deleted member {your id}" and your avi get removed when you self delete?

When i saw he had a gray crossed out name i assumed he got banned for breaking rules
It takes time for that, and I also think it has something to do with how old your acc is & how many posts you have under it.

Also, you can't ignore him, start convo, and can only watch I think.

lol i fucking called it thats why i asked him if he likes drinking as a cope on his profile
and then he proceeded to make his profile private. Obvious fag

@NormiesRretarded ?

Fairly sure he posted the thread asking for links to spam people with CP through email but the thread’s been deleted so might’ve been someone else
what a retarded glownigger

The 10% isn't severe enough for an actual perma. I'll unban him later down the line. :feelswhere:
thats the whole point of the warning system retard

The 10% isn't severe enough for an actual perma. I'll unban him later down the line. :feelswhere:
He's clearly here just to troll, fuck around, and he's obviously a braindead 15 year old; keep him banned.

@MisfitPerson ?

this like his 8th ban kek

Hope he get banned forever

What did @balkanceI do this time? :feelsseriously:

Also his ban appeals thread yesterday which got deleted in half an hour, he was just mocking the mods in the appeal.

Free my niggas @OutcastedOutcast

why was @Murder Mario banned again i forgot

Why was Dusk banned? If I'm thinking of the right person (I think he changed his profile design a bit) then I thought he seemed friendly and well-intentioned.

Why was Dusk banned? If I'm thinking of the right person (I think he changed his profile design a bit) then I thought he seemed friendly and well-intentioned.
@gummybearcel alt who is a sexhaver that even let his girlfriend post sometimes