Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

he has completely derailed a lot of good threads , and that seems to be literally all he does
I made a thread talking about leftism and he started talking about dog pill :feelskek: it's kinda funny sometimes ngl

Please tell me that @/curryboy cunt is gone for good..?

Worse user I've had to deal with on here
Believe me, compared to some other users myself & others have had to deal with, he's a breath of fresh air, despite his tendency to derail threads & start up wars.

Got warned by the big boss himself for spamming on id
@Master ?

He should make it a permanent: Clearly, he's an underaged edge-lord here to shit up the place like that @Vendetta faggot was

Believe me, compared to some other users myself & others have had to deal with, he's a breath of fresh air, despite his tendency to derail threads & start up wars.
Who would you personally say is worse than him?

Who would you personally say is worse than him?
I could name some, but I don't want to get a % for beef in ban discussion, but I will named some banned/left users:
@Vendetta
@Gokubro
@General Alek
@Mentally lost cel
@Intellectual

Who else is anywhere near as bad as him?

I could name some, but I don't want to get a % for beef in ban discussion, but I will named some banned/left users:
@Vendetta
@Gokubro
@General Alek
@Mentally lost cel
@Intellectual
Never interacted with any of these except for the last guy

@Gokubro is a massive fucking retard that should be perma'd already

i remember when he registered he spammed all threads with "no X for your face"
Yes he was like a literal Ai or something but it appears to be an actual human behind the account, I ignored him very quickly and I almost never ignore people, I probably dont even have 10 on ignore list and half the people on the list are banned anyway.

Yes he was like a literal Ai or something but it appears to be an actual human behind the account, I ignored him very quickly and I almost never ignore people, I probably dont even have 10 on ignore list and half the people on the list are banned anyway.
he is probably younger than 20 or smth

The post I quoted on his profile
This is a serious inceldom discussion retard .
Good food can release stress and release dopamine.
View attachment 1134623
Me on the left you on the right
You can see the full thread here.

He's such an insufferable asshole. Fucking homosexual nigger won't stop arguing like a retarded zoomer.
All I did was just ask him to post shit like that in the lounge, as he hasn't unlocked the sewers yet, because it was an offtopic thread.
But that insufferable homosexual won't stop saying faggot shit and kept arguing.
Kept editing my messages to make it look like I said gay shit, meanwhile the homosexual fag typed his fantasies himself.

Last edited:
Eventually, French shifted the thread to the lounge.

The way curries fight and insult each other is fucking funny, ngl. It's just as spicy as their foods.

is @anandkonda gone forever?
ofc not according to the extremely retarded new policy :feelsseriously:

Vendetta
@Vendetta
In all honesty, I haven't had any issues with this guy. Not a fan of his nigspeak, but he's still better than anandkonda don't.
Irritating troll, yeah he probably is worse
@General Alek
Definitely, fuck that fedfaggot :feelskek:
Mentally lost cel
@Mentally lost cel
Yeah, I didn't like him either, he was needlessly combative and arrogant
Intellectual
@Intellectual
If he wasn't an infiltroon the entire time, this guy might be tied with Indracuck as my least favorite user ever

Started the latest incels.is curry wars.
The way curries fight and insult each other is fucking funny, ngl. It's just as spicy as their foods.
Other users have said this a gazillion times, but the only method that curries know to cope with their subhumanity (besides nationalism) is constantly trying to scapegoat and affirm their superiority over other varities of curries. Anandkonda in particular is a hindu supremacist and caste-baiter

I cannot get over the fact that an indian caste has the same name as the mutant cow in Fallout games.
The Fallout cow species is named after the real life Brahman breed of cow, the latter being named after the curry caste. It's quite hilarious, though, how the caste that so many curry nationalists derive their entire sense of pride from kanging on is more known to many as a grotesque, mutated beast from a video game :feelskek:

yall gotta bring back @NoLooksNoLife especially since we're running a bit low on Christcels.

yall gotta bring back @NoLooksNoLife especially since we're running a bit low on Christcels.
I miss that Chico mang, saying Ok GrAY in every single GrAY thread and shitting on noodlesluts every chance he gets.

The Fallout cow species is named after the real life Brahman breed of cow, the latter being named after the curry caste. It's quite hilarious, though, how the caste that so many curry nationalists derive their entire sense of pride from kanging on is more known to many as a grotesque, mutated beast from a video game :feelskek:
I was always confused why curries liked calling themselves that mutant cow from fallout games when I first heard it.

I was always confused why curries liked calling themselves that mutant cow from fallout games when I first heard it.
You know now why Curryboy and Anankonda got banned ? Jannies dont want to say

You know now why Curryboy and Anankonda got banned ? Jannies dont want to say
Curryboy posted a human penis in erection

Anandkonda is temp banned for constantly fighting on ID (his ban should be over in a few hours)

Curryboy posted a human penis in erection

Anandkonda is temp banned for constantly fighting on ID (his ban should be over in a few hours)
I C, is Curryboy perma ?