Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Offer @Vendetta a blissful perma :society:

Spamming and telling people to rope all across the forums and being a cunt in general. Lasts 2 days.
:feelshaha::feelshaha:

So he comes back after 2 months then immediately gets banned after only like 2 days...

How long will @Vendetta will be unbanned?

Please, I just want to role-up a fat one of that Vendetta packwatch @frmentalcel
mods are cucked what # temp is this again? get this 15 year old faggot off the forum already

Last edited:
Why? Did you want a new acc just to be mod?
Not really. Serge offered me mod and I wasn't sure, but made this account anyway. I didn't follow up with it though because I didn't really want mod. I just didn't seem right I guess. And I was using the site less at the time so it seemed pointless. Much like I am lately as opposed to a year ago. I have bouts of just not having the effort to do shit.

I continued to rarely use my old account and eventually just nuked it. Months passed and a year after I made this account I asked master if he could activate it for me so I could use the site again properly, and joked about it originally being a would-be mod account. And he gave me mod in the process because that's pretty much what it was for anyway originally and i've been around long enough to know the place.

mods are cucked what # temp is this again? get this 15 year old faggot off the forum already
yeah he should be at 100% by now, cause his last ban lasted 4 days

Users who are viewing this thread​

@PLA1092
@PLA1092 after giving @Vendetta yet another temp
Giphy

A temp? he's hit 100%. His ban is permanent unless it's reconsidered.

me after the 15 year old cringe faggot convinces the mods to unban him after being banned 5 times already

I KNEW IT!
@PLA1092 was trolling us
@DarkStarDown @ItsovERfucks @frmentalcel @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers

@DarkStarDown but since its 100% for now… down match on a blunt of @Vendetta ? @CruxGammata invited as well

I KNEW IT!
@PLA1092 was trolling us
@DarkStarDown @ItsovERfucks @frmentalcel @Ron.Belgrade @KillNiggers
GG. Nigger is gone for good. He can shitpost in ban appeals as much as he wants now.

What was the last post that got @Vendetta banned ?

Fuck knows then. But it shows as a perm to me. For that to be undone, it will be @PLA1092's decision. Hitting 100% means an instant permaban, even if it's a warning. Accumulate enough warning points, you get fucked.

Total 2024cel death NOW!!!!!!

What did he refer to when he said "You can lick them if you want" ?
femboy feet I assume, something gay either way
They both were uploading their own feet pics and complimenting each other, saying that if they were a foid they'd suck each other's toes. Also @over_for_me spammed femboy images in the same thread. I reported and the mods deleted the whole thread.

How many warnings does @Vendetta have in total and how often has he been banned ?

Serious question: Should/Will @incel god be unbanned? On the one hand, she is an obvious infiltrator and likely a foid, but on the other hand, the evidence of her being NorthernSolution is shaky at best and so the main reason why she was banned does not exist any more.

I am really torn about it because she is 100% a bad user and should not be here, but on the other hand I also would not like a precedence of manufactured evidence leading to a ban.
If it's a she, she should be banned no matter what.

They both were uploading their own feet pics and complimenting each other, saying that if they were a foid they'd suck each other's toes. Also @over_for_me spammed femboy images in the same thread. I reported and the mods deleted the whole thread.
What tf? :dafuckfeels: