Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Interacted with another member here and told me he had been Incel shamed 3x by another member and nothing happened . This offence should be taken more seriously and one warning then gone .
Never said that. Sorry if my phrasing was unclear, but I was never heightshamed by anyone. The dude who heightshamed people (Vendetta) got banned for it already. I don't mean to foster bad blood between us since he already got punished for it.

Last edited:
why is @Saysitsover banned again? :dafuckfeels:

The dude who heightshamed people (Vendetta) got banned for it already.
i got nothing against short dudes tbh, but when mfs start a argument and start insulting others and start reportmaxxing when they get their feelings hurt when they are the ones who started the argument is CRAZY faggot behavior

@zerozerozero he posting about taking all the sauce packets on inceldom discussion

@Saysitsover ?

I checked & he didn't post anything in ID relating to the teeth/crab stuff.

@Saysitsover ?

I checked & he didn't post anything in ID relating to the teeth/crab stuff.
I mean it's true, it wasn't related to teeth/crab stuff.

It was related to spice packages :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

BRUTAL SPICEPACKAGEPILL

Why tf is that a 30%:feelskek:? That's only half the warning of someone admitting to having foids ask them out.
I think it's because it's a repeated offense- consistently off-topic in ID or something along those lines.
I mean it's true, it wasn't related to teeth/crab stuff.

It was related to spice packages :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

BRUTAL SPICEPACKAGEPILL
kek- he's at least discovering some new "pills"

Why tf is that a 30%:feelskek:? That's only half the warning of someone admitting to having foids ask them out.
that needs IP BAN, HARDWARE BAN, AREA BAN, LOCAL CELL TOWER BAN, BANISHED TO THE SHADOW REALM

@Uggo Mongo Can we free @downtoearth if he agrees to delete his other account or is the punishment for alt-accounting perma?

Why @cripplecel banned

Also why is @Biowaste Removal posts removed, I was not here for a while, any kind mods would like to answer me

is @edgelordcel perma banned? @LeFrenchCel

@Uggo Mongo Can we free @downtoearth if he agrees to delete his other account or is the punishment for alt-accounting perma?
he exposed himself for being chadlite before

fuck that nigger, belongs on .org

He was permanently banned before the alts. In any case I am not the one that banned him.

So was @downtoearth comfirmed to be DT aka @verybasedindeed ?