Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Destroyed lonely knew it first

@THE TRUE DIGLET
Finally had enough of his shenanigans and his toxic behavior.
Bozo played his last show and .is will be a much better place without him.

Unban @Jew Goy Lab Rat

60603.jpg

He was a gigabases cel he dindu nuffin he just hypothetically said kys to cels

@PLA1092

Finally had enough of his shenanigans and his toxic behavior.
Bozo played his last show and .is will be a much better place without him.
Bro he was just joking as he always do, banter to have fun not serious

@LeFrenchCel we re here to cope, joking is part of the cope @THE TRUE DIGLET

Bro he was just joking as he always do, banter to have fun not serious
That's what a bully would say
"I wasn't harassing him, it was just jokes"

That's what a bully would say
"I wasn't harassing him, it was just jokes"
I know but hes been doing this for 4 years and to different mods too for fun, everyone can tell its not serious and just for shit and giggles.

I troll sometimes too to cope with the sadness its not a permaban worthy issue if you really think about it.

If ur having a bad day thats fine but this ban is like a reddit one its obvious he was joking

I know but hes been doing this for 4 years and to different mods too for fun, everyone can tell its not serious and just for shit and giggles.

I troll sometimes too to cope with the sadness its not a permaban worthy issue if you really think about it.

If ur having a bad day thats fine but this ban is like a reddit one its obvious he was joking
The problem with him is that it's been a repetitive issue and he's often harassing others, I don't see what's funny in that.

His presence gives the forum a climate of tension and discomfort like a bully towards incels. A climate that could only be resolved with him being out of the forum.

The problem with him is that it's been a repetitive issue and he's often harassing others, I don't see what's funny in that.

His presence gives the forum a climate of tension and discomfort like a bully towards incels. A climate that could only be resolved with him being out of the forum.
this is his cope making funny threads im sure none of the other mods took it to heart except you.

A permaban is too much imo.

You could give him a 50% and tell him in dms to not joke about him because u dont like it and it would have been done.

A sudden permaban is too harsh when he hasnt done anything different than what hes been doing since years.

this is his cope making funny threads im sure none of the other mods took it to heart except you.
If bullying is an acceptable cope then he has nothing to do here.

A permaban is too much imo.

You could give him a 50% and tell him in dms to not joke about him because u dont like it and it would have been done.
No need to tell him, he knows I don't like it and that he only does it to provoke me, thinking I'd never ban him :feelsjuice:

A sudden permaban is too harsh when he hasnt done anything different than what hes been doing since years.
That's the point, he made that for too long.

If bullying is an acceptable cope then he has nothing to do here.

No need to tell him, he knows I don't like it and that he only does it to provoke me, thinking I'd never ban him :feelsjuice:

That's the point, he made that for too long.
Bro this is cringe you re better than this.

He didnt bully you, he did a shitpost fun thread with you in it.

Could have been any other mods name and nothing would have happened.

Bro this is cringe you re better than this.

He didnt bully you, he did a shitpost fun thread with you in it.
When it's one time or a few times it's okay.
When it's on a regular basis, this is not banter anymore but bullying.

Could have been any other mods name and nothing would have happened.
It's according to everyone's sensibility.
If a mod doesn't feel attacked by those things, he doesn't punish. If a mod does feel attacked, he punishes.

When it's one time or a few times it's okay.
When it's on a regular basis, this is not banter anymore but bullying.

It's according to everyone's sensibility.
If a mod doesn't feel attacked by those things, he doesn't punish. If a mod does feel attacked, he punishes.
He said you never gave him a warning or anything telling him to stop his "bullying" on you.

Thats what warnings are for no?

its fine if u dont like his persona but give him a warning saying to stop messing with you.

A permaban for a shitpost thread that barely 10 users saw is reddit tier mods

He said you never gave him a warning or anything telling him to stop his "bullying" on you.

its fine if u dont like his persona but give him a warning saying to stop messing with you.

I admit that, but when you post stuff like he posted, you must expect that one day, this will turn against you.
And he didn't get banned for that particular thread, it's an award for his whole career. This was just the last nail on his coffin.

Did you ban him because he called me a faggot earlier on :feelsaww:
No

Didn't you give me a 20% for calling you a faggot for the first time :cryfeels:
True, but on his case, it wasn't for one particular thing but for the whole of his posts.

PUT IN THE RULES THAT OFFENDING A MOD WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR BAN IF YOU'RE IMPLEMENTING SAID RULE ALREADY
It's not in the rules, how can he know he's breaking the rule without knowing said rule even exists?

I admit that, but when you post stuff like he posted, you must expect that one day, this will turn against you.
And he didn't get banned for that particular thread, it's an award for his whole career. This was just the last nail on his coffin.

No
how do you permaban someone whos been here for 4 years without a single warning?

Im sure you will change your mind about this ban soon

PUT IN THE RULES THAT OFFENDING A MOD WILL RESULT IN A WARNING OR BAN IF YOU'RE IMPLEMENTING SAID RULE ALREADY
It's not in the rules, how can he know he's breaking the rule without knowing said rule even exists?
This is a reddit rule, we dont want this.

It was a joke that got overblown for whatever reason

This is a reddit rule, we dont want this.

It was a joke that got overblown for whatever reason
Didn't you give me a 20% for calling you a faggot for the first time :cryfeels:
It's been done multiple times. I disagree with it as well but it is still being done, so putting it in the rules & faq would be better because then users at least know they cant do it instead of doing it and getting banned for it

Why is @true digilet banned

It's been done multiple times. I disagree with it as well but it is still being done, so putting it in the rules & faq would be better because then users at least know they cant do it instead of doing it and getting banned for it
I thinking it's in the faq and rules not to troll or harrass users

I thinking it's in the faq and rules not to troll or harrass users
Everyone harasses everyone on this forum and they don't get warned or banned unless they're actually fighting. @THE TRUE DIGLET made a joke about a mod and went from 0% to 100%.

Everyone harasses everyone on this forum and they don't get warned or banned unless they're actually fighting. @THE TRUE DIGLET made a joke about a mod and went from 0% to 100%.
Tbh he constantly picked on mods in posts not even related to any mod, so I guess the mods snapped, it could have happened any day, unfortunately it happened today.

Tbh he constantly picked on mods in posts not even related to any mod, so I guess the mods snapped, it could have happened any day, unfortunately it happened today.
Then they should've warned him before so he knew he shouldn't do it instead of letting him do it and suddenly giving him 100%

Exactly

Then they should've warned him before so he knew he shouldn't do it instead of letting him do it and suddenly giving him 100%
Tbh diglet knew there was tension between him and mods, but he continued anyway, so even though there was no warning he saw it coming, but I agree warning should have been given

Tbh diglet knew there was tension between him and mods, but he continued anyway, so even though there was no warning he saw it coming, but I agree warning should have been given
We could have given a warning yeah, but doing what he did for quite a long time, if he really thought he could have escaped the hammer forever, that's very naive.

You are better than this @LeFrenchCel

Since you keep sucking him, how does the cock of @THE TRUE DIGLET taste ?

how do you permaban someone whos been here for 4 years without a single warning?

Im sure you will change your mind about this ban soon
Banning good users but letting faggots and obvious infultrators and fakecels stay here, jfl you can't make this shit up.

what's his old account @ ?
First one was @Draconian Times second was @verybasedindeed

He's kind of became like that Gripmaxxing guy now; comes back every once in awhile with a new story.