Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

For how long is @bruhwtf banned? @Uggo Mongo @LeFrenchCel

what was our friendly neighborhood schizo banned for @Intellau_Celistic ?

why is @Biowaste Removal banned i have a feeling hes pinkwell tbh

The real question is why isn't @Vendetta banned already?

So she was larping as some fat dude in hong kong or some shit
Kek. Only if you knew.

He got a 60% for a thread simping on princess kitty if you wanna know :feelshaha:
Who the fuck would simp for that sad sack of flesh? "princess" kitty is an absolutely disgusting and rancid creature, who is more likely than not a guy larping. And if it isn't a larp, holy shit it might be the most grotesque female baboon I have ever seen in my life.

Ah, so that’s why she was so hostile towards me.
:lul:

Fuck AmeriKKKa
Fuck AmeriKKKa
Fuck AmeriKKKa

@shii410 Bro I told you to stop postmaxxing in Ban Megathread

@LeFrenchCel is intellau perma banned or temp banned?

Interacted with another member here and told me he had been Incel shamed 3x by another member and nothing happened . This offence should be taken more seriously and one warning then gone .

Interacted with another member here and told me he had been Incel shamed 3x by another member and nothing happened . This offence should be taken more seriously and one warning then gone .
Who has been incelshamed by who?

Yep. I know someone on this forum that heightshamed incels multiple times (in the ballpark of 3 pages of messages) and he still remains unbanned
Who?