Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

oh it's that guy :feelskek:
Kek yeah- sad part is, aside from the foid-worship on his first acc & being a fakecel, he was actually quite based & made some high IQ threads.
he did a face reveal too. idk why the faggot keeps coming back instead of having a good sexhavers life.
If it weren't for his nose, he could almost be chadlite imo.

I think he even admitted on his first acc he was MTN & could make it to HTN easily via softmaxxing

@Missfitperson banned why baba ?

@THE TRUE DIGLET
true diglet says he has such a horrible life but then he posts pics of himself walking into college. he was sort of being arrogant yesterday saying he would never get banned. french said, "never say never" i dont talk to true diglet but, it sounds like the mods got tired of his shit.

Finally had enough of his shenanigans and his toxic behavior.
Bozo played his last show and .is will be a much better place without him.
What tf did he do:dafuckfeels:?

true diglet says he has such a horrible life but then he posts pics of himself walking into college. he was sort of being arrogant yesterday saying he would never get banned. french said, "never say never" i dont talk to true diglet but, it sounds like the mods got tired of his shit.
That guy was funny ngl if he got banned for harassing and bullying he should have been banned long ago for his fatlink stories if that was considered as bullying

Unban @Jew Goy Lab Rat

60603.jpg

He was a gigabases cel he dindu nuffin he just hypothetically said kys to cels

@PLA1092
Feb 2024 user asking for a Jan 2024 user to be unbanned in Mar 2024. JFL

Unban @Jew Goy Lab Rat

60603.jpg

@PLA1092
If he apologizes and agrees not to post the troll threads any longer he might be unbanned. Didn't ban him though so not my decision to make. :feelswhere:

If he apologizes and agrees not to post the troll threads any longer he might be unbanned. Didn't ban him though so not my decision to make. :feelswhere:
Nah keep them banned: As I addressed in a thread, it is highly likely they are an infiltrator & possibly even a foid.
Feb 2024 user asking for a Jan 2024 user to be unbanned in Mar 2024. JFL
Absolute state: This is why I wish you were mod, so many fuckers like that would go "bye-bye" before making out of GrAYceldom.

First one was @Draconian Times second was @verybasedindeed

He's kind of became like that Gripmaxxing guy now; comes back every once in awhile with a new story.
I think he's actually been around longer, but he became infamous on the Draconian account

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

Does that guy have accounts older than 2023 under his IP?

I think he's actually been around longer, but he became infamous on the Draconian account

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

Really? Why?

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

It's crazy how many alts this guy created
Oldest one I found by looking at it very quickly dates back from August 2021
Maybe there are even older ones

Unban @Jew Goy Lab Rat

60603.jpg

@PLA1092
its a literal female

It's crazy how many alts this guy created
Oldest one I found by looking at it very quickly dates back from August 2021
Maybe there are even older ones
Really? :feelsmega:

How many has he had? Did they also all get banned for similar reasons, or did he self-nuke some?

@Uncle Dirlewanger
Self-disabled

Really? :feelsmega:

How many has he had? Did they also all get banned for similar reasons, or did he self-nuke some?
I didn't count how many but at least a dozen if not more
Most were banned for sexualizing minors, bragging, being fakecel, spamming or just for being alts

Self-disabled

I didn't count how many but at least a dozen if not more
Most were banned for sexualizing minors, bragging, being fakecel, spamming or just for being alts
Geez, I only knew him as the DT account, but that's kind of crazy.

He's basically the new gripmaxxing now, maybe they're even the same person?

Geez, I only knew him as the DT account, but that's kind of crazy.

He's basically the new gripmaxxing now, maybe they're even the same person?
Interesting theory :feelswhere::feelsstudy:

youll be vaporized again soon faggot and dont even bother replying, i wont read a single word. i know youll read this though
He was only temp banned for a bit iirc, why so?

And yeah, I can't wait till this fucking Zoomer becomes another packwatch.

He was only temp banned for a bit iirc, why so?

And yeah, I can't wait till this fucking Zoomer becomes another packwatch.
no idea but we will be smoking him soon. already got a piss bottle filled to pour on his grave

Then they should've warned him before so he knew he shouldn't do it instead of letting him do it and suddenly giving him 100%
i cant think of a single thing ive ever seen him post that would be ban worthy. can anyone give me any examples?

Why did @oofy Get banned? @LeFrenchCel

Yeah indeed
I suggest we compare some threads & comments by both users on their various acc, as well as the times they had their alts active at.

I suggest we compare some threads & comments by both users on their various acc, as well as the times they had their alts active at.
Good idea

Good idea
In fact, I remember one of Grips old accs(forgot the handle) was active & spammed CP all over the forum in late 2022 & ofc was nuked, but then @Draconian Times was made literally on Jan 1 2023. :feelssus:

I still smoke that @
bannedincel
@bannedincel packwatch everyday jfl
im actually an advocate for the freedom of @bannedincel believe it or not :feelskek: he was fucking hilarious and i didnt take anything he said to heart. although he probably hates me i got many laughs from his arguments with other users

im actually an advocate for the freedom of @bannedincel believe it or not :feelskek: he was fucking hilarious and i didnt take anything he said to heart. although he probably hates me i got many laughs from his arguments with other users
Nah fuck him, he can stay banned & rest in piss.

I'm still sure he was some kind of JIDF plant of some sorts: My source? My fucking instincts are my source, that's what.

But yeah, I did find arguing with him funny somewhat tbh: He was just genuinely so insufferable, but he had this uniqueness about him that at least added some humor to it.