Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why my fellow coomer @AsakuraHao banned? @LeFrenchCel

Accumulation of warnings

Was it for posting lewds? How do you know when to say when?

For instance, I've posted lewds and never been punished for it. Because by sheer luck I manage to not run afoul of the arbitrary "Too Horny" threshold. I don't know how many lewds is exactly too many.

Can't even view it.
I forgot deleted threads can't be view by non-mods
"Do you prefer to be hugged by a trans woman or to be spat on by Giga Stacy?"

@Uggo Mongo take it easy on him will ya? No one ever takes offence on him posting stuff in ID, it just feels like you are bullying him at this point.
Like I said, they should just block him out of ID at this point. Sure, it's not offensive but we have to try & maintain(at least what we can) some quality of discussion & speech in ID.
@KillNiggers ?
Another requested temp
Brutal, all my friends are leaving or req. temps. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

@Confessor ?

It's all slop at this point. Just give him a free pass lime we do with intellau
I mean, yeah, it is all kind of "water" at this point but we should try & just maintain some quality at least: It has to actually be somewhat related to Inceldom(study, theory you have, life story, observation you made in public, etc. etc.)
Shouldn't be there either; lounge-tier thread. :feelsjuice:

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

I mean, yeah, it is all kind of "water" at this point but we should try & just maintain some quality at least: It has to actually be somewhat related to Inceldom(study, theory you have, life story, observation you made in public, etc. etc.)

Shouldn't be there either; lounge-tier thread. :feelsjuice:

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092

:feelshaha: :feelskek:

Brutal, all my friends are leaving or req. temps
Other incels are not your friends. They'd throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy or normie validation, i experienced it myself

:feelshaha: :feelskek:
I saw that also. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Fucking Zoomer probably isn't even an Uncle; how did he even come to that consensus?
Other incels are not your friends. They'd throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy or normie validation, i experienced it myself
I have a few experiences on this I may share: Truly, it is blackpilling.

And I see @Confessor is banned, moments after he posted criticism of @Made in Heaven. If it's a different reason, fine, but are these two things connected? Just checking.

cc:
@Uggo Mongo

And I see @Confessor is banned, moments after he posted criticism of @Made in Heaven. If it's a different reason, fine, but are these two things connected? Just checking.

cc:
@Uggo Mongo
Unknown. I believe it was over his brag thread though, he was put under "Request for Info"

Unknown. I believe it was over his brag thread though, he was put under "Request for Info"
A quick reply and clarification,
Thank U GIF by DefyTV

Last edited:
did @Confessor ascend?

Free @AsakuraHao