Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Why did @Tiny Brat get banned? He was gigatruecel-tier and one of the nicer members of the forum. I don't think talking about transmaxxing is a definite indicator of being gay. Maybe he was just curious (as many newcels are, naturally)?

@LeFrenchCel Can you provide the offending post in particular? He didn't even get a % in the original post. :feelsbadman:

That seems like homosociality (platonic relationships between men), which is based, unlike homosexuality.
There's no specifically offending post concerning @Tiny Brat, it seems to be his behavior in global

Why did @Tiny Brat get banned? He was gigatruecel-tier and one of the nicer members of the forum. I don't think talking about transmaxxing is a definite indicator of being gay. Maybe he was just curious (as many newcels are, naturally)?

@LeFrenchCel Can you provide the offending post in particular? He didn't even get a % in the original post. :feelsbadman:

That seems like homosociality (platonic relationships between men), which is based, unlike homosexuality.
Rainbow colored banner with butterflies, his avi is apparently a trap. He's gay as hell.

@balkanceI :feelsLightsaber: :dab::feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsLightsaber::dab::feelsLightsaber::dab:
Fuck your retarded 4troon memes

Your lucky it was @LeFrenchCel who handeled your ban appeal, other mods would perma or hardban you

@Whitefeminineboy

Uncage @AsakuraHao

the homosexuals @balkanceI always reveal themselves, but why do they have the urge to shove their filth down everyone's faces?

Last edited:
They are just fooling around in ban appeals. This should be obvious mang.

What are u 50iq nigger :feelsugh:

you re a 2022cel like me i cant be associated with this

@Fat Link permaban me mang :feelsugh:
@kay' if anyone wondered

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They got the bnuuy

Why is @Piratecel banned

Personalityinkwell alt
I have a doubt, if I create a alt because I forgot my password will I get banned because it has same IP?

Cuz just now I was panicking that I forgot my password after I cleared my browsing history and sign ins,but later remembered it.

I have a doubt, if I create a alt because I forgot my password will I get banned because it has same IP?

Cuz just now I was panicking that I forgot my password after I cleared my browsing history and sign ins,but later remembered it.
If that happens then you can make an alt to explain your situation and have your password changed but then that alt will be banned. Also you could use an email that you won't lose access to.

If that happens then you can make an alt to explain your situation and have your password changed but then that alt will be banned. Also you could use an email that you won't lose access to.
Alright

@kay' dont rope mang

@inceloser ?
Alt of a foid user

@Corvus @kay' :feelscry:
Both requested

Aww. I was to say that this was him.
Serious or you're trolling?

Alt of who
@Currycel1524

I read the ban appeals, didn't he say other users called him a chink first though
Since when did that constitute a ban?
I probably should have warn the other user too in that case but generally speaking despicablecel had a tendency of fighting other users quite often.

He didn't even got banned for this, it was an accumulation of warnings at first.
But it's true that making death threats towards me didn't helped his case at all.

@juche necromancer why was he banned?

Why was my brother @illumizoldyck banned?

Why is @illumizoldyck banned

What did the funny noodlewhore simp (the one getting triggered with Margo Robbie) do to get temporarily banned?