Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

When did he ever say he was non-incel?
Ah, I misread that part of your post, sorry

Anyway, imo if you say you're curious about a group of ppl, imo it implies you don't feel you're part of it.

Ah, I misread that part of your post, sorry

Anyway, imo if you say you're curious about a group of ppl, imo it implies you don't feel you're part of it.
Implies, not outright says. You can't definitively say he's a fakecel. I guess we'll just have to wait for his ban appeal for clarification.

free @Hikikomori_Trucel

Also free @Diocel I miss that nigga so much

Free @Meus I want him back

free @bus27jihad cuz he didnt show the online female his face when he got groomed so it doesnt count

All I said was i would fuck a femboy than ugly goblinas, doesnt mean im gay, i just dont like ugly people.

What he's not understanding is, choosing to have sex with men is gay. He has to come to an understanding about that.

What he's not understanding is, choosing to have sex with men is gay. He has to come to an understanding about that.
Ethnic IQ plummets each passing day.

@AutistCuredGoonPig

@proudBLACK uncage @Truefaitholdorder pls.

time to post this lol

How this made it past script writing, screening, rehearsal, and then finally production and release is the funniest part of this scene.

no nigga hes literally fucking brown go find the thread where he said he fought someone and it showed his wrist hes brown curry
He showed pics of his body once. He was Caucasian white.

@hierophant :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Self-ban I’m guessing? :feelsbadman: Can’t imagine anything this guy could do or say to get banned otherwise.

@hierophant :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Self-ban I’m guessing? :feelsbadman: Can’t imagine anything this guy could do or say to get banned otherwise.
Requested temp