Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Orzmund has decided to leave the site and have me delete all his posts, change his name and ban his account due to IRL gang stalkers, that I believe have followed and bullied him since his early formative years ie possibly K-12 if not simply highschool years. :cryfeels:

So if anyone wonders why he is gone it is because of nothing he did.

Orzmund has decided to leave the site and have me delete all his posts, change his name and ban his account due to IRL gang stalkers, that I believe have followed and bullied him since his early formative years ie possibly K-12 if not simply highschool years. :cryfeels:
Dedsrs?

Grand Theft Auto Yes GIF by Rockstar Games

:fuk: Hope he'll be okay

For a lot of bans you can go to latest activity on their profile and check a few posts to see if you can find why

For a lot of bans you can go to latest activity on their profile and check a few posts to see if you can find why
from my experience that works for maybe 20-30% of bans. Most are either cucks who limit who can view their profile, they get hardbanned or the post that got them banned cant be found/got deleted by jannies

I didn't know this thread existed

But that's imprecise, not always possible, and also very annoying

What if their account is private?

You're going to ban a KHHV balding manlet for saying he had a girlfriend in nothing but name when he was in middleschool for 2 weeks?
If it was pre-puberty then he should be given a pass. Incel means you can't get laid, if he was never able to reproduce that event despite trying then he's incel. He's still a kiss less virgin

Jesus Christ

Why would they bother after school ends?

Jesus Christ

Why would they bother after school ends?
Normies are often sadistic and bored and love milking their own personal designated lolcows.

My guess is Orzmund is one such designated lolcow of theirs.

Normies are often sadistic and bored and love milking their own personal designated lolcows.

My guess is Orzmund is one such designated lolcow of theirs.
I guess I'm really sheltered having gone to a small school with a sense of community

normies are truly the lowest of the low :feelsbadman:

i notice @bus27jihad never gets any replies to his ban appeals

will he ever be able to return? @LeFrenchCel

I didn't know this thread existed
The what?
I see
i notice @bus27jihad never gets any replies to his ban appeals

will he ever be able to return? @LeFrenchCel
free @bus27jihad hes not fakecel
See this with @SlayerSlayer
@SlayerSlayer can you help me with my question?
Spamming ban appeals is a enough reason to keep him banned, or hard ban him even

Why was @Piratecel banned? @Fat Link @Dregster @LeFrenchCel

Why was @Piratecel banned? @Fat Link @Dregster @LeFrenchCel
Alt of pinkwell

I have no idea how Dregster saw this, this is beyond my comprehension tbh

No clue who that is tbh.
I don't remember what he did neither tbh but it's the kind who did nasty stuff and always comes back with new alts

I don't remember what he did neither tbh but it's the kind who did nasty stuff and always comes back with new alts
Ah ok. So he isn't a fakecel or anything like that.

Someone needs to blackpill me on pinkwell

Alt of pinkwell

I have no idea how Dregster saw this, this is beyond my comprehension tbh
Did the tyrannical roo provide any evidence for this aside from a vibes check? Idk it just seems shitty for the potential for false positives there, but I get it's hard on the mod side too when people spiff their IPs.

And of course all the other claimed alts and pinkwell's account are gonezo too, so no way on the user side to judge. Rip another based user @Piratecel

Did the tyrannical roo provide any evidence for this aside from a vibes check? Idk it just seems shitty for the potential for false positives there, but I get it's hard on the mod side too when people spiff their IPs.

And of course all the other claimed alts and pinkwell's account are gonezo too, so no way on the user side to judge. Rip another based user @Piratecel
Live footage of @Dregster catching Pinkwell lackin' (again):

There is certainly evidence, but Im not going to reveal them to you or anyone else who isnt a mod.

Why did they ban my boy @RedditRoger2004? He did nothing wrong. This is pure grey discrimination and malice on the part of mods who don't even have a good reason for the banning.

Why did they ban my boy @RedditRoger2004? He did nothing wrong. This is pure grey discrimination and malice on the part of mods who don't even have a good reason for the banning.
Saying he/she is "incel-curious" is quite sus imo

Saying he/she is "incel-curious" is quite sus imo
Incel-curious doesn't mean he isn't incel, though, it just means he's interested in the forum/community. Sure, it's suspicious, but it doesn't mean anything on its own.

Incel-curious doesn't mean he isn't incel, though, it just means he's interested in the forum/community. Sure, it's suspicious, but it doesn't mean anything on its own.
Non-incels aren't allowed here, even if curious about the blackpill :feelsokman: