Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I think he's quoting from the twitter thread, but his fault for not using quote tag or even quotation marks :feelsjuice:
I checked the comments of the twitter vid and didn't saw it

And basically all of "his" posts after that
iu

MOTHERFUCKER.

You can't seriously believe a high school black foid that is probably 16, joined the site when she was 12 and posted 30 000+ times.
The post was revealed to be a copypaste from one of the comments under the video.

But given that this user seems to have a tendency of larping as a foid several times already, we'll keep an eye on him.

The post was revealed to be a copypaste from one of the comments under the video.

But given that this user seems to have a tendency of larping as a foid several times already, we'll keep an eye on him.
@gymletethnicel :lul::lul::lul:

He outplayed everyone.

@gymletethnicel :lul::lul::lul:

He outplayed everyone.
I live in Russia & recently our government banned ability to change gender in documents, make transgender operations, buy hormonal preparates, marriage & having childrens for trans-persons. I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.

I live in Russia & recently our government banned ability to change gender in documents, make transgender operations, buy hormonal preparates, marriage & having childrens for trans-persons. I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.
I'll give you 2 hours before your ban

I'll give you 2 days before your unban

I'll give you 2 days before your unban
@Fat Link I would fucking kill for the opportunity to wear a cute dress. Like one of my greatest fantasies is cleaning someone's (or even my own) house in a maid dress like I'd be so fucking happy.

Jfl

faggots.is

Why is @LeFrenchCel banned
Utter

You can't seriously believe a high school black foid that is probably 16, joined the site when she was 12 and posted 30 000+ times.
Hold up

@shii410 thoughts :feelswhere:

Uhhhhhh..... W♀LFsisters......................................?????? Care to explain???????

Last edited:
how long my nigga @Sneir banned for @LeFrenchCel

@DOOM_Slayer_Cel was PacinoTroon again?

@hatewimen ?​

What happened to @Corvus ? :feelsbadman:

Also, if I requested a temp, what happens? Am I unable to access the forum and messages at all for that time?

What happened to @Corvus ? :feelsbadman:

Also, if I requested a temp, what happens? Am I unable to access the forum and messages at all for that time?
Same as any ban really. You can browse, just not post

@EnviadoVerde @LeFrenchCel what happened to him

@Saysitsover Will this nigga ever learn. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: