Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Yellow Smiley GIF by Feluko
Why was @hierophant banned? He's so polite and would never do anything wrong

inshallah goodmorningcel returns

@LeFrenchCel what happened to @Johnhatenigger12

Silence 2017cel, a verified 2016 and earlier cel passes through
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif
this 2-3 day back and forth between you and @bannedincel was the funniest shit ever :feelskek: speaking of @bannedincel what happened to him?

this 2-3 day back and forth between you and @bannedincel was the funniest shit ever :feelskek: speaking of @bannedincel what happened to him?
Got nuked for the greater good of the community.

I sued him for libel, part of his restitution was account nukage.

what happened to @Sneir this time?

spamming i assume :feelshehe:

@LeFrenchCel how do i leave a chatroom

@Sneir once again in jewish captivity. :cryfeels::feelscry:

I AM SLAVIC COCKROACH UNSTOPPABLE (IN VIDEO GAME)

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudweeb why can't yall just restrict my brocels permissions to only allow him to post in lounge/sewers since he is unable to post correctly in Inkwelldom Discussed, but is certainly inkwell.

@LeFrenchCel @PLA1092 @proudweeb why can't yall just restrict my brocels permissions to only allow him to post in lounge/sewers since he is unable to post correctly in Inkwelldom Discussed, but is certainly inkwell.
I don't think it's possible to do that + he has been warned multiple times because of this

JFL @ @Sneir's ban appeal spam. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :lul:

unban my brocel @Sneir I liked his post (IN GTA 7)

Why is @WØLF banned?

this 2-3 day back and forth between you and @bannedincel was the funniest shit ever :feelskek:
Yeah I remember all of their fights, those were some quality kekfuel.
I sued him for libel, part of his restitution was account nukage.
Kek; I miss looking at all the fights me & others had with him on his account page.

I remember when he got banned, he kept trying to visit on his account for like a week straight. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And basically all of "his" posts after that
I think he's quoting from the twitter thread, but his fault for not using quote tag or even quotation marks :feelsjuice: