Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

I think you're due for a timeout little buddy
:lul:

Look at that post above you. This guy is just a troll. He's going to keep doing it when he comes back.

It's because of shit like this:

This dumb fucking nigger has been told by two veteran users (myself and @nice_try) about how the forum was before he was around from what we've seen and experienced, and how it wasn't like what he's claiming it is and always was. Then we even had the FORMER HEAD JANNY COME IN AND CONFIRM WHAT WE'VE BEEN SAYING TO THIS FUCKING RETARD RIGHT HERE IN THE PREVIOUS TWO PAGES, and he still doesn't accept reality, saying "that's not an argument" when we point to what @Fat Link said.

He's either legit Aussie Abo IQ or F-tier troll. Or both. I'm going to say both.
Nice opinion. You got any ARGUMENTS?

Are you BROWN!?
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

General Alek has been purged from our database

This will allow us to save 1 megabyte of storage
I will be waiting for that valentines day comeback that he promised :lul:

i think hes hilarious honestly :feelskek: free him
It'll be a 2 day ban and then he can go back to being someone else's punching bag until enough users get tired of his low level trolling :society:

It'll be a 2 day ban and then he can go back to being someone else's punching bag until enough users get tired of his low level trolling :society:
>ad hominem
HOLY FUCK IM GOOD :feelskek:

That's a nice OPINION, but do you have anything substantial for me to reply to?
i made a thread about that foid teacher that got shot by her student, saying that, her suing is not fair because if it was a male teacher they would not care. and you defended the foid teacher. after that i quit replying to your threads. any incel would never defend a foid. but whatever i do not wanna see you be banned. im not that kind of person. only foids and fakecels should be banned. also, anybody that poses a threat to this forum such as law enforcement should also be banned.

Last edited:
@proudWEED is it true that you completely nuked General Aleks account ? If yes why ?

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel why was @Trannydestroyer banned ?

@curryboy ? @LeFrenchCel

View attachment 1062253

Are mentalcels not allowed on .is anymore ? @Fat Link @proudweeb @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer
As per the rules only incels are allowed. "mentalcels" are quite a grey area though. Because opinion differs there more than usual. This however wasn't a case merely of lack of opportunity due to mentalceldom. It was purely an abundance of opportunity, ignored by being a retard.

No offense meant here to any mentalcels who are legit. But you've all been called "retards" in the past so it's your "N-word" to keep at this point. There is a difference between a man who can't be valued because he's "retarded" and a man who refuses/fails to recognize the value bestowed upon him because he's retarded. The latter has no place here.

This site is for involuntary celibates. Not "celibates because I say no to people"... Otherwise we might as well allow fem"cels".

I make a distinction. There are other places for people who are too scared or someshit to act on opportunities we wish we all had. Imagine being valued and wanted and throwing it aside... I couldn't because I never fucking have.

@Him what happened to this nigga

Where is my A. Mickiewicz and B. Prus enjoyer @StepyAkermanskie ?

Admitted he already had a gf
You're going to ban a KHHV balding manlet for saying he had a girlfriend in nothing but name when he was in middleschool for 2 weeks?

You're going to ban a KHHV balding manlet for saying he had a girlfriend in nothing but name when he was in middleschool for 2 weeks?
Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

What happened to @Humbert Humbert ?

hardban @bus27jihad