Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Sonic was banned for being an alt of MACHETE

boobs was banned for being a retard

What happened to @Adolf Hitler ?

Free @Adolf Hitler
@Zhou Chang-Xing
When I checked his posts, he made one thread that was classed as a "brag-thread"

He was warned for other stuff of course, but it seems this is what pushed him to the temp. ban

OUT OF ALL THE PEOPLE :lul::lul::lul:
The effects of long-term weed usage :feelskek:.

Free @
Adolf Hitler
@Adolf Hitler
what happened to him?

When I checked his posts, he made one thread that was classed as a "brag-thread"

He was warned for other stuff of course, but it seems this is what pushed him to the temp. ban
ah he was bragging about being a tallfag jfl
The effects of long-term weed usage :feelskek:.
never in a million years I thought it was that spic :lul:

what happened to him?
Banned unjustly & without reason. The corruption on this site is just as bad as my countries government.
ah he was bragging about being a tallfag jfl
I'm fine with tallcels, since it is still very possible for them to exist; Face>height is literally one of the basics of the blackpill. But his post was just him literally admitting to fucking with a guy shorter than him, so yeah that was kinda shitty.
never in a million years I thought it was that spic :lul:
I kinda started to suspect after awhile tbh- I think it was when he said he "finally" got some weed, and tagged me in a video showing it. His keyboard, video quality, and even his arms all seemed to remind me a lot of the videos @MACHETE would make. I do admit, those were funny though.

Banned unjustly & without reason. The corruption on this site is just as bad as my countries government.
so did he get auto-banned by some program or did a mod purposefully ban him?
I'm fine with tallcels, since it is still very possible for them to exist; Face>height is literally one of the basics of the blackpill. But his post was just him literally admitting to fucking with a guy shorter than him, so yeah that was kinda shitty.
I agree with you tbh the amount of short fuckboys that get a lot of attention in pisscord like knajjid is high I remember seeing a video of a 5'2 prettyfag getting chased by young whores
I kinda started to suspect after awhile tbh- I think it was when he said he "finally" got some weed, and tagged me in a video showing it. His keyboard, video quality, and even his arms all seemed to remind me a lot of the videos @
MACHETE
@MACHETE would make. I do admit, those were funny though.
to be honest I forgot about him for a while, what was his original ban reason though?

so did he get auto-banned by some program or did a mod purposefully ban him?
A mod banned him, but he is now unbanned it seems. I think it may have been an accident.
I agree with you tbh the amount of short fuckboys that get a lot of attention in pisscord like knajjid is high I remember seeing a video of a 5'2 prettyfag getting chased by young whores
Yeah I knew tons of short guys in HS who had HTN-Chadlite faces & got a fuck ton of attention. Height does definitely matter for sure, but if you have that bad of a face & lanket frame your height won't save you. The inverse is true for facially attractive guys -unless you're an actual midget with Dwarfism- if you have that good of a face you probably will have at least some lower-tier foids wanting you.
to be honest I forgot about him for a while, what was his original ban reason though?
He was exposed as a fakecel. However, I have heard somewhat differing accounts as to what exactly led to him being exposed.

I spoke with @Chingaquedito who claimed to have met him a few years back on a Spanish language blackpill subreddit; he knew it was him due to the fact he always talked about weed, playing the guitar, always using a Z in-place of S, and was the only Peruvian he met in the blackpill/incel-sphere. He said @MACHETE used to fuck foids constantly -including a French Blonde. He apparently showed some SS to some users here from a convo on Reddit a few years back that seemed convincing enough as him.

However, I also heard @Dregster inquired with a looksmax mod(@RREEEEEEEEE) about a user on looksmax who seemed very similar to @MACHETE and after comparing posts -as well as IPs I imagine- they concluded it was the same person. He admitted to having sex with hook-ups on looksmax.

14 bluepillers/lurkers viewing ban discussion rn JFL:

Lurking glowies

A mod banned him, but he is now unbanned it seems. I think it may have been an accident.
ah I see I'm not even surprised at this point
Yeah I knew tons of short guys in HS who had HTN-Chadlite faces & got a fuck ton of attention. Height does definitely matter for sure, but if you have that bad of a face & lanket frame your height won't save you. The inverse is true for facially attractive guys -unless you're an actual midget with Dwarfism- if you have that good of a face you probably will have at least some lower-tier foids wanting you.
100% on point most tallfags need to have a huge frame to fit their height but face is the [[SEAL AND DEAL]] -maker
He was exposed as a fakecel. However, I have heard somewhat differing accounts as to what exactly led to him being exposed.

I spoke with @
Chingaquedito
@Chingaquedito who claimed to have met him a few years back on a Spanish language blackpill subreddit; he knew it was him due to the fact he always talked about weed, playing the guitar, always using a Z in-place of S, and was the only Peruvian he met in the blackpill/incel-sphere. He said @
MACHETE
@MACHETE used to fuck foids constantly -including a French Blonde. He apparently showed some SS to some users here from a convo on Reddit a few years back that seemed convincing enough as him.

However, I also heard @
Dregster
@Dregster inquired with a looksmax mod(@
RREEEEEEEEE
@RREEEEEEEEE) about a user on looksmax who seemed very similar to @
MACHETE
@MACHETE and after comparing posts -as well as IPs I imagine- they concluded it was the same person. He admitted to having sex with hook-ups on looksmax.
HOLY CHRIST ON A POGO STICK I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS EXPOSED FOR BANGING WHORES

but at the same time his face looks normie-tier so I'm not surprised that he managed to manipulate and larp this long I thought he got banned for fucking catfishing with his real photos but god damn now I see why.

He should be grateful that he isnt permabanned after reviewing his past warnings. Make no mistake, he will certainly be on a short leash moving forward, after reviewing his history.

I spoke with @Chingaquedito who claimed to have met him a few years back on a Spanish language blackpill subreddit; he knew it was him due to the fact he always talked about weed, playing the guitar, always using a Z in-place of S, and was the only Peruvian he met in the blackpill/incel-sphere. He said @MACHETE used to fuck foids constantly -including a French Blonde. He apparently showed some SS to some users here from a convo on Reddit a few years back that seemed convincing enough as him.

However, I also heard @Dregster inquired with a looksmax mod(@RREEEEEEEEE) about a user on looksmax who seemed very similar to @MACHETE and after comparing posts -as well as IPs I imagine- they concluded it was the same person. He admitted to having sex with hook-ups on looksmax.
@Chingaquedito was aware of machete's looksmax account. He deserves full credit for giving the mods of both forums sufficient sources to put him away for good

@Dregster why is @General Alek unbanned

ah I see I'm not even surprised at this point

100% on point most tallfags need to have a huge frame to fit their height but face is the [[SEAL AND DEAL]] -maker
:yes:.
HOLY CHRIST ON A POGO STICK I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HE WAS EXPOSED FOR BANGING WHORES
Yup, that's exactly what it was.
but at the same time his face looks normie-tier so I'm not surprised that he managed to manipulate and larp this long I thought he got banned for fucking catfishing with his real photos but god damn now I see why.
Yeah his face(even though it is covered) seems fairly normie looking, especially with that long-hair he has. I never paid much attention to his chadfishes, and just assumed he was a manlet(Hispanics especially Peruvians are short) & probably Autistic like myself.

@Chingaquedito was aware of machete's looksmax account. He deserves full credit for giving the mods of both forums sufficient sources to put him away for good
Wait, why would he be banned from looksmax though? I mean here obviously yeah, but looksmax allows bragging & sex-havers.

@Dregster why is @General Alek unbanned
Glowie privileges.
He got banned & unbanned like three times in the span of about a week- that alone screams sus.
Oh grow up
Neither am I
For all I know, you could be
Again, literally the same deflection you have done tons of times on here ":soy:: How do we know YOURE not a FED!?!?!?!"

Your the most retarded glowiest fed in existance
He's the most obvious Fed I have seen online.
I could say the same to you, if you weren’t an illiterate little boy
English isn't his first language. I thought the ADL trained you guys to not be racist?

He got banned & unbanned like three times in the span of about a week- that alone screams sus.

Again, literally the same deflection you have done tons of times on here ":soy:: How do we know YOURE not a FED!?!?!?!"

He's the most obvious Fed I have seen online.

English isn't his first language. I thought the ADL trained you guys to not be racist?
Thanks for the air support darkstardown

@TheIncelPill never indicated that he's a woman? I'm not sure about the AGP comment but exhibiting that doesn't actually mean being trans.

@Fallenleaves did he self-banned?

Why did @Luzifer got perma?

Just asking.

Jewish always win.
they can cheat as many times as they want without getting in trouble

Free @LeFrenchCel, he is one of the nicest guys here, totally not fair to get banned for speaking up the truth.

He died for what he thought to be justice​

@LeFrenchCel @FemoidsGTFO @Luzifer @Stupid Clown need to be unbanned

@LeFrenchCel @FemoidsGTFO @Luzifer @Stupid Clown need to be unbanned
I got the flu for one day and some of the best users get banned? What is going on?

@Fat Link @Caesercel @proudweeb explain?

@General Alek

Did he die guzzling buckets of ER's cum?

@proudweeb can i post pictures of me have jerked off to soy liberal femmy toilets in lounge or will I get 100% field grade

@proudweeb can i post pictures of me have jerked off to soy liberal femmy toilets in lounge or will I get 100% field grade
the finish image that i printed out i inked out on that

you will get warned for homersexual content