Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

not really he was insulting users and probably getting into too many fights, that's what prompted his ban probably.
Probably fakecel too never logged again unlike us

@Caesercel what was the @Tryna Ascend situation
Im asking for someone to elaborate idk what happened back then
not really he was insulting users and probably getting into too many fights, that's what prompted his ban probably.
Yeah he kept on getting into too many fights with many different users; his height (6'1) also caused a lot of controversy since he claimed he had sort of a "last-ditch effort" plan to try & ascend(kek) by using it to play Basketball -or "niggerball" as he termed it- to statusmaxx at his local college.

His posts are now all wiped from the forum, so we can't go back to see how exactly these fights where, but I do recall they were very numerous & oftentimes with very 'established' users you could say, which also probably didn't help his case.

Scat post and continuously shitpost/trolling while also being a ban evading alt.
He is never coming back :smonk:

View attachment 878402
I'd take him seriously if he was a respectable user that didnt shitpost, intentionally break the rules and troll the forum.

View attachment 878813

Literally has no credibility as a user at this point.
Wait, El Brujo wasn't another account he had, it was a former name he had on this acc that was just banned(Michael W. Ford)

How could he have evaded the first ban when he was El Brujo then?

@ZanderFibblesticks

@m
Yeah he kept on getting into too many fights with many different users; his height (6'1) also caused a lot of controversy since he claimed he had sort of a "last-ditch effort" plan to try & ascend(kek) by using it to play Basketball -or "niggerball" as he termed it- to statusmaxx at his local college.

His posts are now all wiped from the forum, so we can't go back to see how exactly these fights where, but I do recall they were very numerous & oftentimes with very 'established' users you could say, which also probably didn't help his case.
He sounded pretty fun

So I guess @British_incel really did pay off some mods?

Wait, El Brujo wasn't another account he had, it was a former name he had on this acc that was just banned(Michael W. Ford)

Yeah that's what I was thinking

@m

He sounded pretty fun
That was the user that convinced me to join up during my lurking days. During that time I was on Winter break being tortured by my curry parents, and seeing his rants about his own parents made me feel like I wasn’t alone

The curry roaches in my vicinity were all super dogmatic about the importance of respecting their shit parents (it’s their inherent cockroach-tier thinking abilities) but I saw this guy straight up eviscerate his parents on here and it was so damn funny and relatable

Yes, I see now.

Apparently he was unbanned when it was supposed to be permanent.

Looks like he burned up his 2nd chance :society:

#FreeOutcast he is banned he can't post although his account doesn't appear so, is there any proof he has done that which he is accused of?
#UnfairBan

#FreeOutcast he is banned he can't post although his account doesn't appear so, is there any proof he has done that which he is accused of?
#UnfairBan
what were the accusations?

Why was @Potential Rapist banned?

@Fat Link @Caesercel @The Enforcer - why was @Potential Rapist banned?

Free @OutcastedOutcast

I'd like to ask the esteemed colleagues here whether it is indeed what has transpired that I have been banned off the incels Discord serveur! Because it has brought me tears (won't say where). Is there a path of atonement? I have no honest idea as to the reasoning, however.

@Potential Rapist ??? loved his name mods unban him

Smoking that @wewuzaryansnshit packwatch rn :smonk:

Where's @BegottenSon
i
@Rabbi Schneerson

@Transcended Truecel Reset account?

@PLA1092 Awww sheeeeit. GTFIH NIGGER.

@ADHD_cel he isn't banned just wondering where he went again

Free @OutcastedOutcast

I miss @Michael W. Ford :feelscry: @Dregster