Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

why was @Truckzo bant? he commented on one of my posts today and now their is a slash thru his name. What dat nigga do?

That was the user that convinced me to join up during my lurking days. During that time I was on Winter break being tortured by my curry parents, and seeing his rants about his own parents made me feel like I wasn’t alone

The curry roaches in my vicinity were all super dogmatic about the importance of respecting their shit parents (it’s their inherent cockroach-tier thinking abilities) but I saw this guy straight up eviscerate his parents on here and it was so damn funny and relatable
i am still around, but dont believe rumors please..

View: https://youtu.be/1giVzxyoclE?si=BdZ5ZJ2HJZaZWm75

I am ETERNAL! AS I should be!

there ARE no creatures like myself!

Warning system might have unbanned him when they expired :feelshehe: I gave him a 100% for safe measures
iu

Unban @The_Hierophant

@Dregster WTF is this, brocel? How is he back?
Warning system might have unbanned him when they expired :feelshehe: I gave him a 100% for safe measures
Brutal. All that magickmaxxing, all that dark, demonic power accumulated... and the best he could do was having the system unban him for a moment before he was noticed:feelsmage::feelsrope:.

Brutal. All that magickmaxxing, all that dark, demonic power accumulated... and the best he could do was having the system unban him for a moment before he was noticed:feelsmage::feelsrope:.
Indeed :ping:

There's no "majick" that can save him from my .is banhammer :feelsdevil:

@General Alek ??

Bring back @BlkPillPres I don't care if it was requested

What's going on with @Michael W. Ford? Why is he sometimes banned, other times not?

P.S. I've checked messages above, I'm too autistic for this shit, just wanted to watch over a magic-user in his natural habitat, fuck.

Last edited:
you really do keep coming back just like a roach :feelskek:
fuck that turkroach scum he admitted himself he can get a girlfriend in one thread but he never fucking got banned for it

fuck that turkroach scum he admitted himself he can get a girlfriend in one thread but he never fucking got banned for it
That alone should be a perma ban.

I'm serious he's a standardcel who only wants 7+/10 bitches fuck that fakecel scum
I know, brocel, I've seen his posts. That faggot is a bored normie looking to flex on people he can mog.

I know, brocel, I've seen his posts. That faggot is a bored normie looking to flex on people he can mog.
I can't wait for the day you become a mod and cease that turkshit retard once and for all.

easily the most delusional user on the forum, preached JBW but admitted to only seeing white people twice in his life
He was trolling. JFL if you thought this guy was ever serious about anything.

@Med Amine ?
I'm serious he's a standardcel who only wants 7+/10 bitches fuck that fakecel scum
How's he even still fucking here? He even made a thread once saying that a true ascension is only with a 7/10 foid or something along those lines. By that logic, 95% of men should be Incel then since 7/10 foids are objectively quite uncommon & thus, would only go for very high-tier men.

Any user who does this should be hardbanned; we also need an official clear/explicit rule against Incel-shaming.

@Med Amine ?

@Zhou Chang-Xing ?

@baldshark666 ?

@The_Hierophant ?