Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Can someone please explain to me what the whole @Sexless incel aka @Clown situation was about?

Can someone please explain to me what the whole @Sexless incel aka @Clown situation was about?
He got rid of his first account for some reason, then created a second one, posted a bit with it and disappeared a few time after, I don't remember if he was banned or if it was on his own

What happened to former mod @cocksucker ?

He got rid of his first account for some reason, then created a second one, posted a bit with it and disappeared a few time after, I don't remember if he was banned or if it was on his own
He was banned on his new acc, which is what I am asking.

JFL @ that closeted fag.

@proudweeb

can we please unban @murdermario
he literally proved he was @ShadowTheEdgehog with a vocaroo
yet he gets banned for supposededly being personalityinkwell? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this doesnt even make fucking sense anymore, im so confused with all this fucking identity theft shit going around
can we please just unban him

he literally made a thread about exactly this a few days ago. About how people on here are just cutting each others throats over nothing while claiming moral high ground. Backstabbers.is, ffs.

So please, bring him back. He did nothing here that warrants a fucking ban honestly.

@proudweeb

yet he gets banned for supposededly being personalityinkwell? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

this doesnt even make fucking sense anymore, im so confused with all this fucking identity theft shit going around

he literally made a thread about exactly this a few days ago. About how people on here are just cutting each others throats over nothing while claiming moral high ground. Backstabbers.is, ffs.

So please, bring him back. He did nothing here that warrants a fucking ban honestly.
Vocaroo isn't proof of anything for a variety of reasons:
impressions
voice cloning AI
knowing the poster outside of the forum and having them record a vocaroo for you (<-- bingo)

Point number #3 was how the new BummerDrummer "proved" that he was BummerDrummer but it's confirmed that he isn't the original Bummer.

I know for a fact that Murder Mario was Pinkwell/PersonalityInkwell because he was on my discord friends going back years.

Vocaroo isn't proof of anything for a variety of reasons:
impressions
voice cloning AI
knowing the poster outside of the forum and having them record a vocaroo for you (<-- bingo)

Point number #3 was how the new BummerDrummer "proved" that he was BummerDrummer but it's confirmed that he isn't the original Bummer.

I know for a fact that Murder Mario was Pinkwell/PersonalityInkwell because he was on my discord friends going back years.
and you didnt report him for years but now you report him?
what?
youre a rat nigga

also your own argument applies to discord screenshots, which have been faked tons of times before
so wheres the evidence that hes actually personalityinkwell
weve literally had people fake screenshots before, get multipel users banned, only so later it turned out the same people were fakecels

this is some personal beef you have with some poor nigga on discord
keep your bitch fights to yourself and off this forum
how fucking petty
childish honestly

and you didnt report him for years but now you report him?
what?
youre a rat nigga

also your own argument applies to discord screenshots, which have been faked tons of times before
so wheres the evidence that hes actually personalityinkwell
weve literally had people fake screenshots before, get multipel users banned, only so later it turned out the same people were fakecels

this is some personal beef you have with some poor nigga on discord
keep your bitch fights to yourself and off this forum
how fucking petty
childish honestly
Shut up, retard. You're speaking on things when zero facts so who looks childish?

He drew first blood when he reported a server I was in causing us all to be banned because he had a personal beef with the server owner.

Report what? His discord account? I didn't know Murder Mario was Pinkwell until about 5 weeks ago, I also didn't know he wasn't allowed to make a new account. I'm just shocked he was trying to hide it since he was so bad at it.

Shut up, retard. You're speaking on things when zero facts so who looks childish?

He drew first blood when he reported a server I was in causing us all to be banned because he had a personal beef with the server owner.

Report what? His discord account? I didn't know Murder Mario was Pinkwell until about 5 weeks ago, I also didn't know he wasn't allowed to make a new account. I'm just shocked he was trying to hide it since he was so bad at it.

you complain about foids being evil yet you literally act just like them
your a bitch, straight up

If he was "Pinkwell" why didn't you report him 5 weeks ago? I feel like you had a fight then made stuff up as revenge. That's just my take from reading all this drama. I know you're not going to admit to that but come on this is kind of pathetic.

If he was "Pinkwell" why didn't you report him 5 weeks ago? I feel like you had a fight then made stuff up as revenge. That's just my take from reading all this drama. I know you're not going to admit to that but come on this is kind of pathetic.
I didn't know he couldn't have an account and I also didn't report him for being Pinkwell anyway but I did reveal that he was Pinkwell which led to him being banzored.

I didn't know he couldn't have an account and I also didn't report him for being Pinkwell anyway but I did reveal that he was Pinkwell which led to him being banzored.
did he tick you off in a certain way?
i dont get this

did he tick you off in a certain way?
i dont get this
Yes, Pinkwell AKA Murder Mario, got my discord account banned because he was beefing with @IceStorm and reported his discord server which I happened to be in. Then he wouldn't shut up about how online friends aren't real, an argument he got into with IceStorm about WEEKS AGO, maybe months, and keeps going on about, a topic he, Pinkwell, has obsessed about for years:
"friends" are utilities

the lower in looks you go, the less likely you are to have quality friends or friends at all

i was truecel in high school, low tier normie in college. i had friends but i lost them over time.

if i was chad, these friendships would have lasted a long time

This led to me blowing up his Pinkwell spot and the rest is history
Cigar

Yes, Pinkwell AKA Murder Mario, got my discord account banned because he was beefing with @IceStorm and reported his discord server which I happened to be in. Then he wouldn't shut up about how online friends aren't real, an argument he got into with IceStorm about WEEKS AGO, maybe months, and keeps going on about, a topic he, Pinkwell, has obsessed about for years:

This led to me blowing up his Pinkwell spot and the rest is history
View attachment 920217
WAWAWA SOMEONE GOT MY LITTLE CIRCLEJERK BANNED WAWAWA BUUHUU
pathetic

WAWAWA SOMEONE GOT MY LITTLE CIRCLEJERK BANNED WAWAWA BUUHUU
pathetic
WAWAWA SOMEONE GOT MY PEDOPHILE FRIEND BANNED WAWAWA BUUHUU

go play grab ass with your brother and then stick more things up your butt, faggot :feelskek:

@proudweeb

No, because as @Uggo Mongo explain ed;

1. He is the alt of Pinkwell; who was formerly banned for a long-list of reasons & is hated by the mod team.
2. He disrespected a fallen/roped brocel of mine @BataviaCel
3. He is a fakecel allegedly, as proven by @Uggo Mongo who just was salty he couldn't get JB foids.

You yourself were banned for very questionable posts not too long ago, so hold your tongue here boyo.

WAWAWA SOMEONE GOT MY PEDOPHILE FRIEND BANNED WAWAWA BUUHUU

go play grab ass with your brother and then stick more things up your butt, faggot :feelskek:
Murder mario was accused of being advocate doogy. He was not. You can’t just use accusations at him and say he’s another user. He isn’t you need cold hard proof, which you don’t have.

fat link banned murdermario before but then went back. He confirmed it was not an alt

Murder mario was accused of being advocate doogy. He was not. You can’t just use accusations at him and say he’s another user. He isn’t you need cold hard proof, which you don’t have.
Why r u so hell bent on sticking up for a garbage user like murdermario

I didn't do that. I said he's Pinkwell, which he is. Two different people.

Now that I give it a serious look @Murder Mario does seem to have a different writing style and content type than @ShadowTheEdgehog . Sad, I was actually glad that shadow was back when he made this account. Turns out its a lie.

Also, it seems like a lot of you niggers actually knew who it was yet wouldn't tell because of some anti-snitch thing going on. And then these faggots have the audacity to complain about too many infiltrators, foids and fakecels on the forum.

Also, it seems like a lot of you niggers actually knew who it was yet wouldn't tell because of some anti-snitch thing going on. And then these faggots have the audacity to complain about too many infiltrators, foids and fakecels on the forum.
We did. I clearly remember reporting that pedofag as someone's alt, because he just came in as a fresh GrAY and started making posts about long-time users who got banned a while ago and asking them to be unbanned. I've always suspected personalityinkwell was back here in the forum under a new name.

I'm trying to find my post where I called him out, but it might have been in a deleted thread.

We did. I clearly remember reporting that pedofag as someone's alt, because he just came in as a fresh GrAY and started making posts about long-time users who got banned a while ago and asking them to be unbanned. I've always suspected personalityinkwell was back here in the forum under a new name.

I'm trying to find my post where I called him out, but it might have been in a deleted thread.
A user told me to my face that PI has an active alt but he wouldn't snitch on him. And looking at Mario's threads, I found another user who knew about this. There were probably more

A user told me to my face that PI has an active alt but he wouldn't snitch on him.
you should hardban @Ricordanza for that immediately and delete all his posts too :feelshmm: