Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Caesercel @Dregster free my nigga @B/W muttcel, what did he even do to warrant this?

How does this warrant a 100% perma ban?
there's nothing that indicates he requested this did he perhaps PM you?
Over for can'treadenglishcels

@Christiancel0 @proudweeb

Probably wrote erotica of ER and posted it in the sewers thinking he was slick. If he keeps getting banned like this he'll eventually rope and someone will have to remove the cum stained ER body pillows from his room
:feelskek: :feelshaha:.

I wonder if he gets in trouble with his Sergeant each time he gets banned:feelshehe:.

I'm sure his salary is cut in half everytime he gets banned yeah :lul: :lul: :lul:
He's a boomer though, so I imagine he already has tons of cash since American Boomers are basically the kikes of generations.

@Corvus
Him getting banned always results in an influx of GrAYniggers because he's too incompetent to do his only job
Kek I just realized this also.

Him getting banned correlates very heavily with GrAYniggers infiltrating the forum- I wish I could see some actual graph to show there's a correlation :feelshmm:.

Unban @idfklma
It’s temporary but undo it anyway :feelsYall:

Moralfag moment go stay with uyour normies grayfaggot

Posting gay shit
JFL @ these fucking faggots flooding this place.

The incredible irony of everyone being obsessed with us, yet nobody wants us. JFL @ this life. :feelsclown:

I expected @inceloser to have been banned for another reason.

JFL @ these fucking faggots flooding this place.

The incredible irony of everyone being obsessed with us, yet nobody wants us. JFL @ this life. :feelsclown:

@Fat Link @proudweeb

Unban @BrendioEEE , he has served his time

I did my research. I'm welll educated on the LGBTQ+, so you can AMA. I personally believe that the LGBTQ+ shoud stop at T and the rest of the letters just makes them look bad making people not to take them seriously. I also don't give a fuck about these fags and I hate the black fags the most.

I also did a Tinder experiment where I switched my profile to see all men. I only received 3 likes from roasties so I said fuck it. In under 24 hours, I managed to received over 30 likes from men with no changes at all made on my profile.

100% - Permaban
I want a temporary ban. Lift date: Start of 2024. I can't afford to waste time here anymore. @Caesercel

@Caesercel I am assuming @General Alek is permanent separation?