Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

tagging @BlkPillPres (also @IncelKing )

Didn't you make a thread about incel vs invol (involunatarily lonely)? Should this forum ban all lonely shaming? Does loneliness have to do with incel shaming?

I got warned for this. Does this seem just in your opinion?
I would say loneliness has nothing to do with inceldom because it's too subjective. It just so happens that most men who are incels (nobody wants to fuck you) will by default be lonely (common sense).

Because what is "loneliness".

I'm sure that there are some women that would argue that they "feel alone in their relationships" and they don't get an "emotional care". so they feel like they are "lonely" despite having an active sex life.

So can these women now say they are incels or they can relate to us?

It's a slippery slope to let subjective criteria determine who is allowed on the forum.

I would say loneliness has nothing to do with inceldom because it's too subjective. It just so happens that most men who are incels (nobody wants to fuck you) will by default be lonely (common sense).

Because what is "loneliness".

I'm sure that there are some women that would argue that they "feel alone in their relationships" and they don't get an "emotional care". so they feel like they are "lonely" despite having an active sex life.

So can these women now say they are incels or they can relate to us?

It's a slippery slope to let subjective criteria determine who is allowed on the forum.
But what if this "loneliness" jab is used as ammo to further put down someone who's already beaten down to the ground? :feelshehe:

What are your thoughts on this example? :feelswhere:

But what if this "loneliness" jab is used as ammo to further put down someone who's already beaten down to the ground? :feelshehe:

What are your thoughts on this example? :feelswhere:
If were going down that road why stop there, are we going to start banning the racist white nationalist type incels who call users niggers?

If making people feel "put down" is the standard there's a lot of other obvious things that are normalized on the forum that will also have to be addressed.

This community should have nothing to do with "I'm lonely", because that takes away from the core issue - SEX.

There are already forums/groups for lonely men, what's that shit called, "loveshy.com" or something, I can't remember.

But what I don't want to see is a bunch of weak hearted emotional fucks to come into the incel space and attempt to co-opt the label to fit their mindset.

I talked about this in a thread before:

To many men confuse "InLon" (Involuntarily Lonely) with InCel (Involuntarily Celibate) and try to conflate the too. At it's core it's about sex and they refuse to acknowledge that. If I snapped by fingers and took away their libidos, they wouldn't even care about talking a woman much more "cuddling" or "being in a relationship" with one.

The guys who talk about this "the problem is that I'm lonely" shit are the same guys who are always talking about "oneitis". This kind of mindset can't be allowed to spread and become the norm.

There has to be a clear set of "core values" that the incel forum revolves around, and because the "leaders" refuse to establish this and enforce those norms, there will always be back and forth like this.

If were going down that road why stop there, are we going to start banning the racist white nationalist type incels who call users niggers?

Well I meant in the sense where there is a civil debate going on and then someone loses the handle and resorts to insults and any sort of shaming tactics they can come up with on the spot when they get stumped in an argument.

Obviously in a scenario where both parties are pissing in the well, none of that matters :feelshehe:
If making people feel "put down" is the standard there's a lot of other obvious things that are normalized on the forum that will also have to be addressed.

This community should have nothing to do with "I'm lonely", because that takes away from the core issue - SEX.

There are already forums/groups for lonely men, what's that shit called, "loveshy.com" or something, I can't remember.

But what I don't want to see is a bunch of weak hearted emotional fucks to come into the incel space and attempt to co-opt the label to fit their mindset.

I talked about this in a thread before:

To many men confuse "InLon" (Involuntarily Lonely) with InCel (Involuntarily Celibate) and try to conflate the too. At it's core it's about sex and they refuse to acknowledge that. If I snapped by fingers and took away their libidos, they wouldn't even care about talking a woman much more "cuddling" or "being in a relationship" with one.

The guys who talk about this "the problem is that I'm lonely" shit are the same guys who are always talking about "oneitis". This kind of mindset can't be allowed to spread and become the norm.

There has to be a clear set of "core values" that the incel forum revolves around, and because the "leaders" refuse to establish this and enforce those norms, there will always be back and forth like this.
:feelsStudy:

but fatcel = volcel. you are being lazy, not trying hard. you cant claim incel without effort
if you believe this you are bluepilled. fat incels who lose weight go from 3/10 to 4-5/10 which is still incel

@PointOfNoReturn

if you believe this you are bluepilled. fat incels who lose weight go from 3/10 to 4-5/10 which is still incel
5/10 is not automatically incel. This has the potential to help someone ascend.

5/10 is not automatically incel. This has the potential to help someone ascend.
but those 5/10 guys you see with gfs are socially adjusted, if you are on an incel forum like this one it's completely over for you regardless of your looks level or anything else

Whatever happened to @Tesla

AFTER SURVIVING 160MG OXYCODONE + 20MG XANAX OD WITHOUT TOLERANCE DRUGS ARE IMMUNE TO ME (IN VIDEO GAME)
Drug Enforcement Agency on suicide watch

LOOL, why is Giga Genius @InMinecraft banned?

He always posts High IQ stuff :bigbrain: like a :chad:

@Tesla is fine

@InMinecraft got a 2 day temp for (I think?) foid worship

@HatefulMonkey
@xxxxxx
@
wandercamp
@Shigetsu

kobra kai, they make fun of californian soyness but honestly after the blondie's son get in juvee that's the season where it becomes shit and repetitive

also imagine living in the only world where the skinny 5'1 white and asian freshmen get invited to the rich stacy's house party but the karate autist ruins it every time :feelshaha:

@Fat Link

How long is this autist @InMinecraft banned??? I miss that nigga