Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

can we pls ban this fucked up teen @InMinecraft ?

can we pls ban this fucked up teen @InMinecraft ?
he's just a postmaxxing low effort poster who's rotting, if we banned people like him 75% of the forum would be gone

he's just a postmaxxing low effort poster who's rotting, if we banned people like him 75% of the forum would be gone
no, he is the most annoying user imo. @Komesarj89 thoughts?

Why is @kanyepilled still here he’s a little kid who said he’s been on incel forums since he was 12 he’s some dumb little kid who had unrestricted internet access

fakecel faggot
eat my dick

I'm 10/10 giga stacy only @Rhaast

@Rhaast and @Moeggels are both banned?!
@Master your work?

but @Rhaast and @Moeggels are permabanned?

but @Rhaast and @Moeggels are permabanned?
iu

why is @Ray banned again?
my nigga dindu nuffin

@Ray

@METALMILITA88

LOL, happy pre-emptive birthday perhaps to my Arbiter @based_meme and myself for that matter as several contentious users have been sent on a 1 month vacation together via mod team discussion as of today. :feelskek:

@nice_try, @kanyepilled, @Rhaast, @Ray and @Moeggels have all been effectively benched until June 1st for not learning to play nice. :feelshehe:

LOL, happy pre-emptive birthday perhaps to my Arbiter @based_meme and myself for that matter as several contentious users have been sent on a 1 month vacation via mod team discussion as of today. :feelskek:

@nice_try, @kanyepilled, @Rhaast, @Ray and @Moeggels have all been effectively benched until June 1st for not learning to play nice. :feelshehe:
It's no perm, but I'll take it. Thanks, brocel.

LOL, happy pre-emptive birthday perhaps to my Arbiter @based_meme and myself for that matter as several contentious users have been sent on a 1 month vacation together via mod team discussion as of today. :feelskek:

what happened to @METALMILITA88 ?

I humbly request you to permaban @kanyepilled

He has stated that a girl wanted to suck his dick 1.5 years ago and that he slept in her bed.

How much more will you allow these fakecels to come here and troll us through their bragging?