Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

@Moeggels got canned lol

@based_meme @nice_try @Uggo Mongo @SoloAlex

@Fat Link c'mon dude it wasn't hard ban worthy, at least give him a warning for insult and a 2 days ban but not a hard ban
He’s back. :feelswhat:

Kome is a great mod but like me when I was “new” he still even by his own admission fucks up on occasion. :feelshehe:

The hard ban or soft ban thing though I wouldn’t read too much into as I’ve had to gradually talk the new mods out of using the hard ban since it disables finding banned users easily via the normal search feature among disabling said banned users abilities to do anything at all in the site. :feelsugh:

I think my fellow modcels gravitate to it so much because it’s simply easier and more convenient than the soft ban which is accomplished through our warning system. :feelsUgh:

Of course it's a temp ban
Maybe not this time as @Infinity dropped the hammer on him. :cryfeels:

As co-admin to me this doesn’t speak well towards the boy’s future here if there even is one. :feelsugh:

Oh well he can never say I didn’t provide him enough chances lol. :feelsclown:

Edit: though I angrily unbanned him before rebanning him thinking one of the mods did it lol. So technically Moeggels is now banned by my hand but only because I didn’t realize I had undone an @Infinity executive decision at first lol. :ahegao:

Last edited:
Maybe not this time as @Infinity dropped the hammer on him. :cryfeels:

As co-admin to me this doesn’t speak well towards the boy’s future here if there even is one. :feelsugh:

Oh well he can never say I didn’t provide him enough chances lol. :feelsclown:

Edit: though I angrily unbanned him before rebanning him thinking one of the mods did it lol. So technically Moeggels is now banned by my hand but only because I didn’t realize I had undone an @Infinity executive decision at first lol. :ahegao:
hello admin

@Moeggels got canned lol

@based_meme @nice_try @Uggo Mongo @SoloAlex
He kept inching closer to the electric fence. Eventually you're going to get zapped.

@Moeggels' ban is about witchhunt thread againt @nice_try presumably
You can't witchhunt me because I'm a respectable 31yo truecel khhv permavirgin who doesn't break any rules and never lies or larps.
I'm the exact opposite of the trolling, larping, spamming fakecels that flood the forum and the internet in general.
I'm sophisticated, civilized, magnificent, a true gentleman so to speak. :feelshmm:

@Infinity dropped the hammer on him. :cryfeels:
Very based and reasonable.
Imagine making a thread called "Partially exposing nice_try, the homosexual incels.is member" when you have zero evidence of nice_try being homosexual. It's disgusting behavior. @Moeggels is the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen. No honor, no respect, no dignitiy and most importantly: no IQ.

I hate spamming fags
I remember the days when the internet was only for smart people. Spam would be blocked and banned.
You wouldn't have been able to pollute the forum back in the golden days of the internet.
But oh well, times change, things get worse, globohomo will win, it's acutally a good thing, it makes me less afraid of dying, because nothing can be worse than this shithole planet where stupidity is encouraged.

I would like to thank @Fat Link and the mod team for banning Moeggels. It may feel like the wrong decision, but believe me, you did the right thing.

I would like to thank @Fat Link and the mod team for banning Moeggels. It may not feel like the wrong decision, but believe me, you did the right thing.
I would like to thank you for no reasons

I would like to thank @Fat Link and the mod team for banning Moeggels. It may feel like the wrong decision, but believe me, you did the right thing.
Images   2022 04 17T083226770

You are absolutely correct.

He is a faggot tho
This and unironically. There have been many faggot infiltrators here over the years and @nice_try has somehow managed to be here since 2018. I should've compiled some of the gay posts he made about you also. I will in the next post. Homosexuals have no place on incels.is since they can always find other men to fuck. They don't know our struggle.

This and unironically. There have been many faggot infiltrators here over the years and @nice_try has somehow managed to be here since 2018. I should've compiled some of the gay posts he made about you also. I will in the next post. Homosexuals have no place on incels.is since they can always find other men to fuck. They don't know our struggle.
Nice avi bro. Dripping hard

Why is @kanyepilled still here he’s a little kid who said he’s been on incel forums since he was 12 he’s some dumb little kid who had unrestricted internet access

fakecel faggot

Don't blow yourself too hard there. I made an error thinking you got banned. Of course, I should have known better.

Why is @kanyepilled still here he’s a little kid who said he’s been on incel forums since he was 12 he’s some dumb little kid who had unrestricted internet access

fakecel faggot
Bc nobody cares anymore