Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Boring ass shitposting on ID and the Lounge for weeks. I am fine with shitposting when it is funny, but all he did was empty-massreplying. You can do this in the sewers if you want but ofc you won’t get attention there. And as he is a fucked up teenager, attention was all he wanted.
is he really a teen? what's his age :feelswhere:
I also never witnessed him emptyreplying tbf. he was just making short posts and polls as far as I've seen :feelswhere:

Nigga been 16 ever since I joined meanwhile I’m almost 18:lul:
Youre not incel imo when youre under 25. Youre just a not fully developed kid who still didnt get pussy yet.

Lifefuel if I continue to develop as I am right now, physically at least. Suifuel if my mental “development” goes like this.
Mentally it will be worse, trust me. You will miss the good ol' sane days lol

:feelsrope:
I’ve been feeling less pleasure from activities which I used to live. Now they feel like a chore. I have very few things which bring me true joy.
You should understand that our world becomes an orwellian observation one government shithole jail. Thats the so-called "Great Reset". World Communism will be the future and thats the point when humans will become total slaves. So getting no pussy has no priority then anymore. Its all about surviving.

Why is @Rhaast , did he made a ‘testing the waters’ level post again?

I also never witnessed him emptyreplying tbf. he was just making short posts and polls as far as I've seen :feelswhere:
Yeah, he is very young. Dunno his age but you can ask him

22 y.o.

Why is @Cash banned?
not for being accused of being a foid, but in reality for bragging

see this
Screenshot 2022 05 04 00 18 14 58 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da
Screenshot 2022 05 04 00 18 24 60 cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da

not for being accused of being a foid, but in reality for bragging

see this
View attachment 607377View attachment 607378
Lol at that thread. I wonder if they are even sent by a real girl. I heard that discord has buttload of scams trying to milk simp money.
Still very stupid thread to make on an incel forum.
he got accused of being a foid
Not all accusations mean something.
No proof of him being foid was provided in that thread.

Why is @Ray banned again??

What happened to incel commando? Send a striker brigade to free him! (In video game)

FREE SNEIR TIL IT'S BACKWARDS
ILL GET MY ARMY OF NIGGAZZ TO OVERTHROW THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MODS (INVIDEOGAME)

Any explanation for why @Sneir is banned. And how long?

@Sneir free him

The glass smoking Field Marshal of the notorious I.N.C.E.L KOMMANDO must be freed!!!!! @Sneir Make him mod also

Why is @Cash banned?
He’s banned because he’s a sick fuck that posted an illegal content animal cruelty gore video of another sick fuck cowardly beating a tied up dog with a hammer.

I saw a nigger once beat three dogs to death (or at least give them severe brain damage from the looks of things) with a two by four that were chasing him.

He quickly got up onto a truck he found as he was running away from them and looked around and found the two by four and smacked the three dogs down that were jumping up and still trying to get him.

I have no ill will towards that nigger for doing what he did as the dogs behavior forced him into a fight or die situation.

Not so with @Cash’s video as it simply featured a sadistic asshole beating a dog with a hammer simply because he could.

He’s banned because he’s a sick fuck that posted an illegal content animal cruelty gore video of another sick fuck cowardly beating a tied up dog with a hammer.

I saw a nigger once beat three dogs to death (or at least give them severe brain damage from the looks of things) with a two by four that were chasing him.

He quickly got up onto a truck he found as he was running away from them and looked around and found the two by four and smacked the three dogs down that were jumping up and still trying to get him.

I have no ill will towards that nigger for doing what he did as the dogs behavior forced him into a fight or die situation.

Not so with @Cash’s video as it simply featured a sadistic asshole beating a dog with a hammer simply because he could.
What a sick retard. Glad you banned him. Animal cruelty is the most fucked up thing in the world. What a piece of shit. Thanks for banning this moron. Good Job, sir :feelsokman:

Ok I’m not cool with that at all.