Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

no, he is the most annoying user imo. @Komesarj89 thoughts?
hes not anymore annoying than witch hunters and most greycels

I humbly request you to permaban @kanyepilled

He has stated that a girl wanted to suck his dick 1.5 years ago and that he slept in her bed.

How much more will you allow these fakecels to come here and troll us through their bragging?
banned :feelshaha:

I humbly request you to permaban @kanyepilled

He has stated that a girl wanted to suck his dick 1.5 years ago and that he slept in her bed.

How much more will you allow these fakecels to come here and troll us through their bragging?
Wasn't he like 11 1.5 years ago

he has more time for postmaxxing than us bro
Nigger hasn't lived through enough black pilling experiences to be here. Being here at a young age can you fuck you up mentally later in life.

Nigger hasn't lived through enough black pilling experiences to be here. Being here at a young age can you fuck you up mentally later in life.
Thank fuck internet was not a thing when I was a depressed teenager.

in my opinion the :blackpill: is good to know
Yes, but not at a young age, and certainly not before you've lived through black pilling experiences. The :blackpill: is something only truly understood through experience. This is why so many :bluepill: people simply fail to grasp the :blackpill:. Anyway, this is derailing. I talk about the :blackpill: journey here.

So was it postmaxxing in this thread that did @InMinecraft ?
Harrass rhaast/moeggels
Wasn't he just responding to the thread moeggels made about him or is there more to this that I am missing?
Thank fuck internet was not a thing when I was a depressed teenager.
My HS years were shit enough as is. I am glad that I started to get the blackpill at 19 instead of earlier.

@InMinecraft why are you banned?

So was it postmaxxing in this thread that did @InMinecraft ?

Wasn't he just responding to the thread moeggels made about him or is there more to this that I am missing?

My HS years were shit enough as is. I am glad that I started to get the blackpill at 19 instead of earlier.
Not this thread

Yes but here I get to socialize and complain about fefails with others that understand. I can’t stand talking to myself for hours on end going through scenarios :feelstastyman:
i cope by imagining talking to yui

i meant welcome back but probably didnt say it right
お帰りなさい
ようこそ
フォーラムへお帰りなさい
Tbh been ages since I dealt with this kinda shit not too sure:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
the google translation is probably wrong, tbh
It can be semi-reliable for non-literary texts in other European languages but don't expect much from that kind of software for languages that are from different families than English
Cause I can only cope with this forum. Without it I LDAR all day and complain about how everything has gone wrong :feelscomfy::feelsUnreal: been losing track of time
Checks out at my attempts to leave here and "self-improve"
Though mine usually lasts longer

what happened to @InMinecraft
@InMinecraft why are you banned?
Boring ass shitposting on ID and the Lounge for weeks. I am fine with shitposting when it is funny, but all he did was empty-massreplying. You can do this in the sewers if you want but ofc you won’t get attention there. And as he is a fucked up teenager, attention was all he wanted.

Tbh that’s probably the price for @Moeggels and @Rhaast getting banned. It was too sweet to be true
It's only a month, so it's practically meaningless in the big picture.

Free @Ray ! Or I’ll kill @Moeggels ! Mogels need a permaban fuck that faggot ,how can you ban anyone cuz shitting on mogels!