Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Inceldom And You

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Looksmax, .co/.is, and ss (now defunct) are the trifecta of, let's call them, social divergents in the incelosphere.

Looksmax is for the :redpill: normies who failed or were on the verge of becoming failed normies and possibly swallowing the :blackpill:. Overall, it has a very normie-tilted forum culture with social dynamics that mimic those found in high school, college, and early adult youth. Spending 30 minutes or less there could tell you that. This group is interesting because you can clearly see a departure from mainstream culture, and attitudes begin to noticeably diverge with elements of the mainstream still present, but there remains persistent delusions that are steeped in :redpill: thinking and philosophy. Here, you generally have two groups: incels who don't realize it's over for them and still cling to false hope (refusal to acknowledge or fully swallow the :blackpill:), and the chads/chadlites who fill the role of the alphas and the :redpill: priests or spiritual leaders who clearly aren't incel but are there for reasons like narcissism, validation, ego-boosting, and to gain a cult following.

Then we have us: the wells of ink. Once glace at us from mainstream ( :bluepill: ) spectators and onlookers will both scare and anger them. We're everything the mainstream isn't, and can be summed up as politically incorrect to comically absurd levels. We display racism (without actually being racist), misogyny (with being anti-social and psychopathic sperglords in public), and anti-establishment sentiments (without making plans to overthrow governments or to blow up federal buildings). And we do so unabashedly. What appears as counter-cultural attitudes are in fact anti-cultural. These attitudes are the result of fully swallowing that bitter :blackpill: and letting it take full effect. When you're black pilled you learn that there are certain undeniable, immutable and sobering facts of our cultures, societies, and even reality at large that are very unpleasant and unpalatable for the average mainstream doers and consumers. You'll note that I intentionally did not describe them as thinkers, because they aren't (NPC isn't just a clever meme). This naturally otherizes us, by default, and we're - unfairly, but predictably - assigned the mantle of one of society's villains on par with dangerous murderers and terrorists. I'm beginning to understand why this place and others like it are a magnet for normies, foids, and others. It's part morbid curiosity, and part desire to fit in to a group mischaracterized as dangerous.

Finally, we have the hopeless last stop for incels that has already been banished to the nether realm as of this writing: sanctioned suicide. I don't know much about that place, as I've never visited the site when it was active. Others can chime in for accuracy and clarification on that forum's general culture. I will say, though, that the step from taking the :blackpill: and then swallowing the void pill to make the final step has to be one that takes immense courage, despite the inherent fear of the unknown present in the finality of this act. It's not something I can fully and truly understand, as I've never honestly been in those shoes myself, thanks to sufficient material and tangible copes, as well as more idealistic and esoteric copes, and coping skills in general, such as routine (whether it's work and/or exercise) or active efforts to be creative and proactive in finding more copes. When people say something is cope they're typically saying it jest, but they should be aware that cope is, quite literally, the last line of defence against everything the world throws at us - the first line of defence being the :blackpill:. Even torture victims who know that there's no chance of escape or an end to their daily, regimented suffering will cope by using their imagination and memories to find a head space to escape to from their ever-present brutal and immediate reality.

Everyone's journey to discovering the :blackpill: is unique and they must follow their own path to develop an understanding of it, but there are some general patterns to those paths. Reading and understanding the scientific studies and statistics with their :blackpill: conclusions are one thing, but to live the :blackpill: through your own experiences is on another level entirely. The "canon" path is starting off as blissfully :bluepill: and unaware. This was myself and it's also probably more of you than you would be willing to admit. You truly believe that it's what on the inside that counts ( :feelskek: ), and that being a noble, honorable person with good morals and character (pERsOnAliTy) will win over your oneitis whom you've been crushing on for God knows how long. Perhaps if you were an 11th century European knight favored by the king who sought the hand of a nobleman's beautiful, virginal daughter in marriage, then yes, your war-mangled face and short stature, alongside you being from commoner stock, will be overlooked in favor of your other virtues. But not in this life, buddy boyo. You've drunk the Kool-Aid and have been brainwashed by Hollywood and other entertainment media. You believe in every square cm of your naive heart that the good guys win and that nice guys don't finish last. There is still yet hope for your salvation at this point. There are other paths, such as the "speedrun" path that "teencels" take when they skip :bluepill: and :redpill:, and go straight to :blackpill:, because of some edgy :blackpill: meme they saw when they were in school or whatever. I've argued in the past why being exposed to the :blackpill: this way is unwise, and could even potentially be harmful to the teen's development and future life experiences, so I won't go into detail here. There's also the "accelerated" path that skips the :redpill: and goes from :bluepill: straight to :blackpill:. These are usually your redditors and other poor souls (NPC-tier) who've been brainwashed by the :bluepill: mainstream culture and have been somehow exposed to the :blackpill: via internet MSM sources who've then misled them (likely intentionally) on incels and what the :blackpill: is about.

Your life's journeys and experiences, including every success (however minuscule) and failure (an all-too-familiar reality) are like to eventually lead you to stumble upon the :redpill:. Suddenly, you begin to obtain a clarity on things that used to be a total enigma to you, like women ( :blackpill:aside: they're neither mysterious, nor complicated; in fact the human female is quite a simple creature). You start to feel like you're cracking the code and unravelling the matrix. You're not there yet, but keep at it, buddy boyo; there is faith that you may yet tear the veil and see the world for how it truly is beneath the layers and the illusions. You go balls deep in PUA and :redpill: literature. You don't know it just yet, and you may never will, but this may very well be the only thing you will ever go balls deep in (except for maybe fleshlights, KEK). Various :redpill: theorists like Rollo Tomassi have helped me understand women and the world of dating and relationships to a great degree. But understanding something is in an entirely separate realm from having experience and success with it. Only once you've taken the :blackpill: can you realize this simple fact and notice the galactic chasm between the two. Being stuck in the :redpill: phase (make no mistake, it absolutely is a phase), however, will make you blind to that fact, and you will very likely continue to make a clown out of yourself by attempting unnatural "techniques" such as "negging" (JFL) like some fucking turbo autist who was let out of the house without your helmet and support worker attending to you.

If you continue to be persistent and determined to better understand your predicament and find real, actionable solutions, you just might be blessed (or cursed, depending on your perspective) to stumble upon the :blackpill:. It will be at this juncture for you to decide whether or not to take that leap which will forever change how you see the world. Should you choose to do so, you will come to the unforgiving conclusion that are in fact no solutions, only copes. You've now leapt, but it is a leap into the abyss. Only once you're there, will you realize where you've made the jump to. All you will find there is the cold, merciless realization that it is over. It is totally, completely, and absolutely OVER. You might attempt to come out from time to time to gain wisdom, knowledge, or a better understanding of some particular thing and philosophize/meditate on it, but you'll go back to the :blackpill:. You have no real choice. Your third eye can't unsee and be blinded, once it has been opened to reality.

For some bros, this is too much to handle and they reach for the rope. For the rest of us, there is only cope.

Last edited:
It's true. Humanity is something that should've been destroyed long before my birth. Too much suffering. Never was any love

Read every fucking word.
View attachment 560600
:feelsYall:

I’m not even surprised this thread barely got any attention as real discussions and ideas are overlooked on this site. This forum mimics real life the the ones who are involved in drama and are always caught up in something receive more attention than the quiet and intelligent man.
People will be people, there isn't any changing that. The larger the group, the larger the common denominator between everyone.

I like liked this part and struck out to me:

The belief of the blackpill through what they see online won’t be enough to make them fully accept the blackpill as the truth. The experiences which one goes through eventually leads him on the path to discover the truth and they have to be cold and brutal. If not, they will doubt the blackpill and even if they claim to be a firm believer in it, there will always be a lingering thought on their mind which always questions it.
I think it happens quite frequently, but there isn't any hard data on it. There are cases where users who are :bluepill:, are exposed to the :blackpill:, then they try to go back to the :bluepill: and realize that they can't escape the cold, hard truths and become more depressed afterward. It's mostly not about belief, tbh, because how could you say that you "believe" in your own personal experiences? It's most living through the :blackpill: and having the scientific :blackpill: be there as a mental cushion to make rational sense of your experiences and help explain them.

I think you should make a thread on this ngl, it’s an interesting topic. And I myself am curious about the negative impacts it may cause.
Perhaps that could be something you could do, if you're interested (I'm not that interested in that subtopic tbh). There are varying takes on being exposed to the :blackpill: early vs. living through life and being exposed to the :blackpill: from your life's experiences. There are pros and cons to both.

every old redpiller like rollo is a grifter, it's impossible to reach that age and still cling to falsehoods imo, unless you're gaining something from it. he is, because he earns money and keeps his dead bedroom marriage as façades for his whole persona but deeply he recognizes the truth i know it

good thread
Thanks, buddy boyo.

every old redpiller like rollo is a grifter, it's impossible to reach that age and still cling to falsehoods imo, unless you're gaining something from it. he is, because he earns money and keeps his dead bedroom marriage as façades for his whole persona but deeply he recognizes the truth i know it
Yeah, he isn't fooling anyone, but his advice and philosophy is still very relevant to successful and better-than-average looking men looking to develop stronger relationships with women. However, those guys generally don't have trouble anyway. An analogy would be an athletically gifted person taking steroids for the extra competitive boost. Rollo Tomassi is basically like the steroid for guys who would generally be successful with women, regardless, due to their genetics, status and finances.