Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

Yes. I'll compile a few of our "extinct" users now:

Calimero: Deleted member 34301
WundaBoy: Deleted member 37146

ShowerTaker

Moody-Silver

GluePrittCel

Two of those users have active alts, of-course.

Fellow 2019 member:

Bleachcel: Deleted member 20434

We(Negroes) both started on the forum in August 2019.

I'm probably very ignorant, but I don't remember your name at all.
What was your previous avi? :feelswhere:
this guy twerking:

Why is @DeepSea banned?

@Edmund_Kemper you may be interested.

lol this nigga @Saint Kaczynski requested an unban and he still hasn't gotten it. RIP

also @Fireside99 hope this cringe Elliot Rodger larp stays banned

We are all here for life. Doesn't matter if anyone deletes his account, he always comes back if he doesn't rope first.

he's not just inactive right now
View attachment 586572

seems like he is banned
maby just privated his account
This user profile means his account is hardbanned:feelswhat:
Over for you for bit knowing this, got mogged by a 2022cel:hax::bigbrain:
Furthermore, go to someone like @BiryaniCel account, and it will say "this user limits who can view their profile", so there is clearly a difference between a private profile and a hardbanned account.

We are all here for life. Doesn't matter if anyone deletes his account, he always comes back if he doesn't rope first.
and even if he doesn't come back, he cannot ever escape inceldom

brutal, wonder why he got hardbanned :feelswhere:
I looked through is post history, he made many arguments about why sex between adults with prepubescent foids was not harmful, he often cited the Rind Study.

This seems like a case of the politicization of science. The rind study was originally condemned because it was seen as something that could be offensive, meanwhile this site wants to block out everything that is "offensive" to appease normies.

So my question is, what is the point of blackpill "studies", if the mods are gonna just pick and choose them according to their own desires.

This is the basis of the bluepill, sacrificing intellectual dishonesty for the sake of appeasing the public. You can't claim to be blackpilled if you are doing this, or else you are a sneaky liar.

@Dregster666 @Robtical

I looked through is post history, he made many arguments about why sex between adults with prepubescent foids was not harmful, he often cited the Rind Study.

This seems like a case of the politicization of science. The rind study was originally condemned because it was seen as something that could be offensive, meanwhile this site wants to block out everything that is "offensive" to appease normies.

So my question is, what is the point of blackpill "studies", if the mods are gonna just pick and choose them according to their own desires.

This is the basis of the bluepill, sacrificing intellectual dishonesty for the sake of appeasing the public. You can't claim to be blackpilled if you are doing this, or else you are a sneaky liar.

@Dregster666 @Robtical
@DeepSea had some high iq threads, maybe I can ask an admin to let him appeal.

lol this nigga @Saint Kaczynski requested an unban and he still hasn't gotten it. RIP

also @Fireside99 hope this cringe Elliot Rodger larp stays banned
A 30 year old still in college never made sense to me. :dafuckfeels:

What happend to @Selbsthass?

mods deleted our arguing :fuk:

FREE MY NIGGA @Lookscel

Calimero:

@Deleted member 34301

When I was in the mental hospital there was a girl about my age, and I was looking for connection, so I leaned with my shoulder against hers while we were standing. She didn't seem to mind it, maybe she even liked it. But then the nurse said "i dont think she likes that" so I had to stop

I have a twin brother so often I visit him and my parents on my birthday. But in terms of friends, my last birthday not alone was when I was 8

Also my 26th and 27th birthday I spent in a mental hospital and I wasn't even allowed to go outside on my birthday

Lmao meds are nothing. I was given forced anesthetics and then electroshocks, 14 different times. Out of which 10 times they tied me to the hospital bed because I protested and screamed I didn't want it anymore

Then it doesn't mean anything. Anyone can come up with a list of axioms, if there is no validity to it, it has no meaning.

"consistent"? You are using OOP as a bad analogy to people. In the same way you implied earlier that eigendecomposition (getting the eigen values) is comparable to decomposing personality. These superficial analogies - that I think you are just using to seem smarter - are why I called you autistic

Couldn't have worded it any better.

It's a programming paradigm. If you are so enthusiastic about precisely defining systems and systematizing the mind, why not take the psychometric approach and actually try to operationalize your archetypes and show their validity? Also AI is not the same as creating minds.

Even the MBTI had overlapping factors and is therefore deemed pseudoscience. And you think you schizoid 72 archetype system somehow has all independent factors? It wouldn't surprise me btw. if you were the one who created that site

R.I.P @Selbsthass

i really liked his username

When you unban an attention seeking chink that gay posts, flirts with other posters, made innumerable alts to skirt the rules and ban, spammed whatever sick shit he spammed, and used IP grabbers you might as well unban everyone and remove the rules. @Infinity obviously your statement about "no fags allowed" was a lie lol.

When you unban an attention seeking chink that gay posts, flirts with other posters, made innumerable alts to skirt the rules and ban, spammed whatever sick shit he spammed, and used IP grabbers you might as well unban everyone and remove the rules. @Infinity obviously your statement about "no fags allowed" was a lie lol.
I’m not gay

Free my nigga @Zer0/∞ dark shitskin bengalis like us suffer enough discrimination and exclusion in real life, there is no need for us to experience the same in this forum which is the only place in the world we belong.

w + ratio + staff (mods/admins) fell off

w + ratio + staff (mods/admins) fell off
he viewed this

Free my nigga @Zer0/∞ dark shitskin bengalis like us suffer enough discrimination and exclusion in real life, there is no need for us to experience the same in this forum which is the only place in the world we belong.
Why is he banned?

@Kamikaze is back too? jfl, this site is a fuckin joke