Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Examples of Stacies

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
★★★
Examples of Chads were given. Now let's check out examples of real Stacies so we don't end up calling any quite attractive woman a Stacy.

It's the same logic: Chads are 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale and so are Stacies. Highly attractive women are far more common than highly attractive men because attractive couples tend to have more daughters.

Note how Stacies look best in their prime.

1. Megan Fox
Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

2. Susan Lanier
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 3

Downloadfile

3. Amanda Knox
Downloadfile 5

Downloadfile 2

Downloadfile 4

4. Jodie Foster
Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 3

5. Bella Hadid
Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile

Downloadfile 2

As you can see, these are highly attractive women. Real Stacies are hard to find. This also shows that most women who put themselves on a pedestal are nothing compared to Stacies, which is why we shouldn't be calling every woman we find quite attractive a Stacy. Now you have real examples to look for.

Last edited:
remove all the fakeup and see them crying like the bitch they are. abolishing fakeup will result in numerous foid sui.

>obviously past 20
>prime
prime is 12 :feelsjuice:

and they are not even that attractive because they look old asf expect 4th maybe

@PPEcel @Robtical @Dregster666

Could you guys please move this thread to The Lounge? I forgot to create it in the proper section.

I recall an occasion on the local train:

I was riding to a certain mall, and a Black guy boarded the train and started denigrating a White man after the man refused to move his bag so the Black guy could sit near him. The Black guy said, "You know what man, you can shove it!". The White man said, "Go sit over there".

Later, the Black guy apologized, but after he left, the Whites on the train started talking about "Aggressive People". I noticed that the ones to start talking first were White foids.

I don't consider any of those foids Stacies. I prefer women with less defined faces that aren't anorexic.

Thank you for moving the thread to the right section, guys.

Susan Lanier is now a hippo cheesecake fatty.

Examples of Chads were given. Now let's check out examples of real Stacies so we don't end up calling any quite attractive woman a Stacy.

It's the same logic: Chads are 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale and so are Stacies. Highly attractive women are far more common than highly attractive men because attractive couples tend to have more daughters.

Note how Stacies look best in their prime.

1. Megan Fox

2. Susan Lanier

3. Amanda Knox

4. Jodie Foster

5. Bella Hadid

As you can see, these are highly attractive women. Real Stacies are hard to find. This also shows that most women who put themselves on a pedestal are nothing compared to Stacies, which is why we shouldn't be calling every woman we find quite attractive a Stacy. Now you have real examples to look for.
The only two attractive women you posted were megan fox and jodi foster.

The other celb thots you posted are hideous 6-4 at best. The facial features of the rest are normie tier and get ultra mogged by the male celbs you posted.

The bitches im going to post right now are Stacy's.

Amber heard: celb who played mera in Aquaman.
_main_amber_5.jpg

Pin up model cara rose
MG5aEodBkvVSCc54NJ78AGWzFqwNz5E8peXZmSmeAC3x5swsdUwWuRnzorSXkA8JvP7FGpFQhmQ9sgjgnAKUYexk2wpeeL4NJ

Web cam thot: Nicolebun.
h5j4r5k6gjh71.png

I could keep coming up with hoes that mog the bitches you posted but im going to stop here

Last edited:
The only two attractive women you posted were megan fox and jodi foster.

The other celb thots you posted are hideous 6-4 at best. The facial features of the rest are normie tier and get ultra mogged by the male celbs you posted.

The bitches im going to post right now are Stacy's.

Amber heard: celb who played mera in Aquaman.
_main_amber_5.jpg

Pin up model cara rose
MG5aEodBkvVSCc54NJ78AGWzFqwNz5E8peXZmSmeAC3x5swsdUwWuRnzorSXkA8JvP7FGpFQhmQ9sgjgnAKUYexk2wpeeL4NJ

Web cam thot: Nicolebun.
h5j4r5k6gjh71.png

I could keep coming up with hoes that mog the bitches you posted but im going to stop here
the third example looks pretty disgusting tbh.

That 3rd pic of Jodie Foster :feelsohh:

4234234234262472581Taylor hill american model at the premiere of columbia pictures venom at regency village theatTaylor hill attends los angeles premiere of venom at regency village theatre in los angeles 01324234Shutterstock 9917204fImagesTaylor marie hill 131bf6fcea1462cf5bc7ed277e5b487334524234234234432423423234234234

Taylor hill tho :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Prime Aguilera fogs lol

This is low iq foid worship.

Everybody knows how attractive females look like. You don't have to worship them by showing us which ones you like the most.

Only 2 of those are true stacies (8+/10)

downloadfile-3-jpg.582164

iu

Literal 4/10 jfl

People here can't rate for shit, the only stacy listed is megan fox

downloadfile-3-jpg.582164

iu

Literal 4/10 jfl

People here can't rate for shit, the only stacy listed is megan fox
C'mon, she's not a 4 though. Straight, blonde hair, blue eyes. Pink skin. Thin lips. Round feminine face. She's the typical blonde Stacy ethnics lust after.

Foid worship thread :feelswhat:

The problem with these stacies is that they are sadly very pale white skinned. In a few years they will look like shit.

Why didnt you add ethnic stacies because I find some white women cute but I prefer some colour not too much though.

C'mon, she's not a 4 though. Straight, blonde hair, blue eyes. Pink skin. Thin lips. Round feminine face. She's the typical blonde Stacy ethnics lust after.
-
Hmm.- I'm just not seeing it.- Her face is just not doing it for me.

Sry for being standards-cel

The problem with these stacies is that they are sadly very pale white skinned. In a few years they will look like shit.

Why didnt you add ethnic stacies because I find some white women cute but I prefer some colour not too much though.
Sadly I had no examples of ethnic Stacies in mind. Feel free to add some though.

The only stacy here is meghan fox, she also looks almost exactly the same without makeup as she does with makeup

Where’s Emma roberts aka my future wife,valerie pacher aka the girl I had sex with and Julie garner aka the girl I will fuck in the ass tomorrow

These subhumans don't cut it, the only foids who deserve "stacy" status are 2d ones
457c34d29421e440d427b800366ebff0

Everybody knows how attractive females look like. You don't have to worship them by showing us which ones you like the most.

tbh tbh
:feelsjuice:

Jodie Foster looks younger nowadays than she actually is.

This. OP should go to looksmax with bullshit like this. He is just trying to cover his women worshiping under „analyzing beauty“

Most of these holes aren't stacies, they're just your usual, touched-up beckies with make-up. Whether it's chad or stacy, high attractiveness is rare, and they look good without photoshop touch-ups, make-up, and all of that shit.

Jodie Foster looks younger nowadays than she actually is.
No doubt. It does happen but on the whole really pale white skinned women dont age well.

I remember during summer I went to a corner store to buy some refreshments. The young lady serving me was wearing really tight , small shorts been summer and all.
But the thing is that her legs looked fcuked up, the veins were showing like a blue colour all over her legs and it really was not attractive at all.

Also I know a white woman from the internet since like the 2000s when we were still really young. She is very white and she would sun bathe, now she looks really ugly because it damaged her skin. You know many white people burn in the sun .

So pale white women look cute before the age of 24 -25 but if they not careful they can drop a few atractiveness points

This. OP should go to looksmax with bullshit like this. He is just trying to cover his women worshiping under „analyzing beauty“
No, I'm not. And you're a retard. Get out of my post, Solo Alex. You're one of the lowest IQ members of this forum. Shame on you.

They are white not Stacys. You are a deluded ethnic who thinks that every white is a Stacy.
A Stacy is the combination of a face ( bone structure, eyes, nose, cheeks, lips ) and a body ( big tits and ass ).
You can see in the ones that you posted that they have average bone structure and eyes, flat tits and ass.
They are high tier Beckies at best. Megan Fox is the only one that can pass as a Stacy.