Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

You brag on faggotcord and now you're bragging here about mogging.

JFL is right. chads.is and normies.is unfolding right before our very eyes in real time.

:feelsclown:
thos users were right about this place turning into r9k. soon we'll have femcels join here too and users will be told they are mentalcels :feelskek:

JFL is right. chads.is and normies.is unfolding right before our very eyes in real time.

bruh at least go back and edit your reply where you mix me up with lll haha

bad optics

thos users were right about this place turning into r9k. soon we'll have femcels join here too and users will be told they are mentalcels :feelskek:
Those users were literally myself and a handful of others. At this rate, halfway through 2022 this place will be another failed site for incels.

@Fat Link The writing is on the wall, brocel. I know you can read it. This is a horrible precedent that's being set. It opens the floodgates for all kinds of faggotry. It's going to be discord and high school all over again with cliques forming and fakecels and other normie faggots protecting each other, while bullying others into silence and submission.

Being on Tinder for like a month with no matches. Gets two matches, one is a bot. The other ghosts me. This is literally just an incel describing online dating. The one who ghosted me could have been a catfish for all I know. I'm literally almost a wizard and ugly af. Never even been on a date (because I am a fakecel and I just take them straight to my place for me to pump them with my seed).
did you not read the thread i linked?
Dude I read that thread before you even had an account here.
Those users were literally myself and a handful of others. At this rate, halfway through 2022 this place will be another failed site for incels.

@Fat Link The writing is on the wall, brocel. I know you can read it. This is a horrible precedent that's being set. It opens the floodgates for all kinds of faggotry. It's going to be discord and high school all over again with cliques forming and fakecels and other normie faggots protecting each other, while bullying others into silence and submission.
Shut the fuck up dude.

You're trying to bully me right now and failing.

Don't play these games with me nigga. It's hard for me to tell who is a glowie/CVE and who is just misinformed about me and the glowfags know it and take advantage of it.

Last edited:
You guys arguing about @Sparrow's Song unban and being a fakecel is old news. This happen a year ago, and the appeal is here.

Everything has already been explained which is why he is no longer banned.
Just another case of gatekeeping by @based_meme.

Being on Tinder for like a month with no matches. Gets two matches, one is a bot. The other ghosts me. This is literally just an incel describing online dating. The one who ghosted me could have been a catfish for all I know. I'm literally almost a wizard and ugly af. Never even been on a date (because I am a fakecel and I just take them straight to my place for me to pump them with my seed).

Shut the fuck up dude.

You're trying to bully me right now and failing.

Don't play these games with me nigga. It's hard for me to tell who is a glowie/CVE and who is just misinformed about me and the glowfags know it and take advantage of it.
If you're a fakecel faggot, which you've been outed as and banned for (not by me, mind you; you don't live rent free me in my head, nigger), then saying you're a fakecel faggot who needs to be banned again is neither bullying nor playing games, so cut the drama shit.

If you're a fakecel faggot, which you've been outed as and banned for (not by me, mind you; you don't live rent free me in my head, nigger), then saying you're a fakecel faggot who needs to be banned again is neither bullying nor playing games, so cut the drama shit.
If I'm such a fakecel, then the next time I have sex... Go get a test swab and take a sample of the puddles left over from the rape scene. If you find a mix of male and female DNA and the male DNA matches mine then you can present it to the forum and properly out me as a fakecel.

oh so you remember the part when you said you were gonna fuck a tall black foid, got rated a 6 by serge, and received IOIs from JBs? :feelskek:

oh so you remember the part when you said you were gonna fuck a tall black foid, got rated a 6 by serge, and received IOIs from JBs? :feelskek:
This fucking guy is laughing at us. They enjoy being here and shitting on us. Normie trait.

This fucking guy is laughing at us. They enjoy being here and shitting on us. Normie trait.
This guy is more sensitive than a foid with daddy issues. You're crying over a "fakecel" from a thread that is over a year old and he already appealed it. The appeal got accepted, so instead of shitting on him (how ironic). How about you realize that the jannies of already looked over this issue and decided he is infact, a truecel.

Everything got solved way back in Oct 2020. Stop discussing old news.

Absolutely.

Do you remember that many incels are on the spectrum? Those IOI's could have been just foids behaving strangely around me out of awkward fear and disgust and I could have just gotten the wrong vibes from it. The tall black foid ghosted me, it was probably one of you LARPing as a foid just to get me banned. Being rated a 6 in a fraudaxxed pic means nothing. He himself after denying giving the rating in the first place said I'm more of a 4-5. This is without view of my side profile or enophthalmos. Also without factoring my 5'7 height, skinny wrists, and baldness into it.

If you live near Los Angeles, I can come out and meet you irl and personally show you how ugly I am.

This guy is more sensitive than a foid with daddy issues. You're crying over a "fakecel" from a thread that is over a year old and he already appealed it. The appeal got accepted, so instead of shitting on him (how ironic). How about you realize that the jannies of already looked over this issue and decided he is infact, a truecel.

Everything got solved way back in Oct 2020. Stop discussing old news.

Who's fucking alt are you, greynigger? Are you one of his discord groupies?

Fresh grey accounts defending fakecels. JFL, I'm done.

@BlkPillPres Look at this shit, it's already over.:feelshaha:

Who's fucking alt are you, greynigger? Are you one of his discord groupies?

Fresh grey accounts defending fakecels. JFL, I'm done.

@BlkPillPres Look at this shit, it's already over.:feelshaha:

1640259181731.png

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, put some respect on my name, 2019cel. I deleted my 2017 account months ago and the rule says I'm allowed to create another account. Love how you don't even address whatever I wrote, and instead just call me a greycel. How original. Keep riding your boyfriend's @BlkPillPres dick. No wonder you use "faggot" so much.

1640259181731.png
Circle, more like Circlejerk. I didn't address whatever you wrote because you're defending a fakecel.

JFL @ calling @BlkPillPres my friend, let alone bf, when you've had this fakecel's cock in your mouth the entire time. Why are you fucks even here? Go back to faggotcord and hold each other's dicks like you always have.

Fucking kill yourselves.

First of all, put some respect on my name, 2019cel. I deleted my 2017 account months ago and the rule says I'm allowed to create another account. Love how you don't even address whatever I wrote, and instead just call me a greycel. How original. Keep riding your boyfriend's @BlkPillPres dick. No wonder you use "faggot" so much.

1640259181731.png
What’s the name of your old account ?

What’s the name of your old account ?
Lol he doesn’t wanna share cuz he’s larping.
Circle, more like Circlejerk. I didn't address whatever you wrote because you're defending a fakecel.

JFL @ calling @BlkPillPres my friend, let alone bf, when you've had this fakecel's cock in your mouth the entire time. Why are you fucks even here? Go back to faggotcord and hold each other's dicks like you always have.

Fucking kill yourselves.

all the recent threads and content about how being a fakecel is based and should be allowed reminds me of early 2020

I really thought the forum culture had moved past all that tbh but it seems like the new mods want to undo all of that progress and make this in to a more official “blackpill” forum (like all the other god awful ones in existence)

oh well, different atmosphere I guess

Not sure how someone with a facial deformity is a fakecel. You have some nice excuses though. Cool fantasy at the end. I knew someone like you would think about that stuff.

That's it? "Oh well"? You're not even going to go down swinging? You're just going to let the zombies pile on without fighting back?

That's it? "Oh well"? You're not even going to go down swinging? You're just going to let the zombies pile on without fighting back?
feels like there’s just nothing that can be done tbh

I mean literally the entire community unanimously agreed that bragging about sexual experiences “off site” should be bannable yesterday but the mods don’t care at all
55E7E222 F430 4DFB BC04 D05AFE1E8F0B

its pretty clear that they’re going to take this forum in whatever direction they feel like regardless of how we feel about it

its pretty clear that they’re going to take this forum in whatever direction they feel like regardless of how we feel about it
Sad, but seemingly true.

The Absolute State of Incels.is.

I mean literally the entire community unanimously agreed that bragging about sexual experiences “off site” should be bannable yesterday but the mods don’t care at all
View attachment 552454
Holy shit. Why did they even bother asking

9f05ad3115a8a766b9d71820ac9d07ba

Nope. :feelsUgh:

For now at least potential mentalcel's with supposed Chad tier good looks have just as much a right to be here as the rest of us so long as they don't troll and break the rules. :feelsthink:
W-what? I never thought i'd see the day. Holy shit. For once i actually mean this, it really is over

:feelswhat:

Last edited:

View attachment 552454
They are taking some time to decide, i guess.

It's not that we want sex havers and braggers, we just don't want secret police and zoomers confusing trying to ascend with ascending.

Holy shit. Why did they even bother asking

W-what? I never thought i'd see the day. Holy shit. For once i actually mean this, it really is over

:feelswhat:
Did you really just stutter online? Yeah it is truly over for gatekeeping autistic gorillacels.
I love how the apparent fakecels are getting accused over meme-tier screenshots where you can't even prove if they're larping themselves. Apparently to join this forum you have to be a giga 1/10 acid victim truecel that has never even had a girl look in your direction because anything else = fakecel.

Did you really just stutter online? Yeah it is truly over for gatekeeping autistic gorillacels.
I love how the apparent fakecels are getting accused over meme-tier screenshots where you can't even prove if they're larping themselves. Apparently to join this forum you have to be a giga 1/10 acid victim truecel that has never even had a girl look in your direction because anything else = fakecel.
3216BAC7 92B7 4228 A68A C50EEDA2D7B3

:p

Mods are trolling on this one tbh :feelsrope:

Pretty bias. I bet you 90% of those voters just saw the word "blowjob" and said yes without any context.
that was the entire relevant context my friend

I love how the apparent fakecels
are getting accused over meme-tier screenshots where you can't even prove if they're larping themselves. Apparently to join this forum you have to be a giga 1/10 acid victim truecel that has never even had a girl look in your direction because anything else = fakecel.
You have 11 posts, and each of them just happen to be defending good looking men on a site you've "just signed up for" and you're talking about bias? Who is supposed to take you seriously? :feelshaha:

that was the entire relevant context my friend

No proof of bj happening, no care. You can't post "proof" where it's just the guy saying that he got a blowjob because how do you even know if those pics aren't edited? It's fagcord
after all. If you count his scenario where he "bragged" ONCE off-site as ban worthy then you're gatekeeping. It wasn't even bragging because he literally got asked as well. Like I said, you can't be certain because he could be larping himself. How do you know that he isn't some 2/10 truecel?

ThoughtfulCel said:
You have 11 posts, and each of them just happen to be defending good looking men on a site you've "just signed up for" and you're talking about bias? Who is supposed to take you seriously? :feelshaha:

GOOD LOOKING?

You never even seen what he looks like. Literally just going with the hivemind.

*insert the numerous pictures of gorillas i have saved on my hard drive*

>muh posts
>high number of posts = credibility

Dumbass Gorilla tier iq.

No proof of bj happening, no care. You can't post "proof" where it's just the guy saying that he got a blowjob because how do you even know if those pics aren't edited? It's fagcord
after all. If you count his scenario where he "bragged" ONCE off-site as ban worthy then you're gatekeeping. It wasn't even bragging because he literally got asked as well. Like I said, you can't be certain because he could be larping himself. How do you know that he isn't some 2/10 truecel?

GOOD LOOKING?

You should probably stop talking now before you say something you regret

I like how the narrative isn’t even that it was a joke anymore, it’s just that getting blowjobs from teenage girls is still a truecel trait and you’re gatekeeping if you disagree

You should probably stop talking now before you say something you regret

I like how the narrative isn’t even that it was a joke anymore, it’s just that getting blowjobs from teenage girls is still a truecel trait and you’re gatekeeping if you disagree
? It's highly likely that it was a joke. I'm not saying that's not. My problem is off-site content getting you banned because it's honestly not the incel forums job to look at you do somewhere else.

Ok did he talk about teenage girls before? I think if you actually let him explain then things work out just like with @Sparow Song

? It's highly likely that it was a joke. I'm not saying that's not. My problem is off-site content getting you banned because it's honestly not the incel forums job to look at you do somewhere else.

Ok did he talk about teenage girls before?
It’s just clear that you’re treading lightly here given the circumstances and you probably don’t want to be having this conversation all things considered

Bragging to incels.is users who you only know through incels.is with the explicit knowledge that that info is going to be shared throughout the userbase of incels.is isn’t “bragging somewhere else”. whether it was posted on here or on discord is irrelevant

It’s just clear that you’re treading lightly here given the circumstances and you probably don’t want to be having this conversation all things considered

Bragging to incels.is users who you only know through incels.is with the explicit knowledge that that info is going to be shared throughout the userbase of incels.is isn’t “bragging somewhere else”. whether it was posted on here or on discord is irrelevant
He still hasn't told us what his alleged 2017 account was that got deleted, btw.

who pissed on your cereal? looks like somebody needs to get laid
Holy fuck, there's an entire cackle of fresh greyfags forming out here defending fakecels.

Not breaking any rules so I don't care about your opinion. How other incels see me is the least of my concern. It's not bragging if you go out of your way to ask another user about their experience just for the sake of getting them banned. From the screenshots I can't even tell if lll even knew that they would be leaked. Still think he should be allowed to appeal to explain his side instead of us relying on your bias view because from your threads you REALLY really want prime teen girls. :feelsLSD:
He still hasn't told us what his alleged 2017 account was that got deleted, btw.

Holy fuck, there's an entire cackle of fresh greyfags forming out here defending fakecels.

Why would I? It's none of your business. Sorry that I'm defending my brocels that aren't even fakecels.

all the recent threads and content about how being a fakecel is based and should be allowed reminds me of early 2020

I really thought the forum culture had moved past all that tbh but it seems like the new mods want to undo all of that progress and make this in to a more official “blackpill” forum (like all the other god awful ones in existence)

oh well, different atmosphere I guess
Redpilled chads will take over this place sooner or later. I wonder if they have been slowly trickling in ever since their subreddits were banned.

Not breaking any rules so I don't care about your opinion. How other incels see me is the least of my concern. It's not bragging if you go out of your way to ask another user about their experience just for the sake of getting them banned. From the screenshots I can't even tell if lll even knew that they would be leaked. Still think he should be allowed to appeal to explain his side instead of us relying on your bias view because from your threads you REALLY really want prime teen girls. :feelsLSD:

Why would I? It's none of your business. Sorry that I'm defending my brocels that aren't even fakecels.
"he" (are we really doing this rn lol) had a perfect chance to explain himself and tell his side of the story in the comments of that thread; instead he opted to sperg out and tell me to kill myself:lul: because truthfully he had already told his side of the story, it was all there.

and the community still unanimously voted against him. because you can't freely go around telling everybody in an incel community about how you get blowjobs from teen girls and expect it to just be tolerated for bullshit reasons like "it was off-site" or "I didn't think it'd be shared". there's no excuse for it

im being nice right now. you should be thankful

Last edited:

You'd think that saying something along the lines of "You need to get laid" Would at least warrant a warning on a site toting to be for incels :feelshaha:

GOOD LOOKING?

>muh posts
>high number of posts = credibility

Dumbass Gorilla tier iq.
Ad hominems aren't arguments, not to mention you failed to address any of the logic in my post because i hit home.

There really is no use in taking you seriously. I do hope you coming here to troll is worth the time. :feelskek:

Redpilled chads will take over this place sooner or later. I wonder if they have been slowly trickling in ever since their subreddits were banned.
That was one of the infiltration strats early but now they revamped it. Still low IQ.

You'd think that saying something along the lines of "You need to get laid" Would at least warrant a warning on a site toting to be for incels :feelshaha:

Ad hominems aren't arguments, not to mention you failed to address any of the logic in my post because i hit home.

There really is no use in taking you seriously. I do hope you coming here to troll is worth the time. :feelskek:

I addressed all your points. I'm not being bias because you claimed he was good looking when he objectively isn't. Your points were basically: B-but your a greycel

*insert laughing gorilla picture from my 1tb stash*

I addressed all your points. I'm not being bias because you claimed he was good looking when he objectively isn't. Your points were basically: B-but your a greycel

*insert laughing gorilla picture from my 1tb stash*
Wrong, my point was that your join date, post count, and content of your posts indicate you do not belong here.

But yes, you are indeed a typical low IQ greycel. You throw ad hominems when called out, you're overly aggressive, and you have no interest in preserving the nature of the site you cared enough to sign up for. Maybe try not being shit at blending in, before you go full retard trying to push the agenda you came with.

Also, 1tb of pictures equates to over 200,000 photos. Since my join date, i've rotated about 100 of the same photos.

BvZjxH8IgAAg2Hu

Wrong, my point was that your join date, post count, and content of your posts indicate you do not belong here.

But yes, you are indeed a typical low IQ greycel. You throw ad hominems when called out, you're overly aggressive, and you have no interest in preserving the nature of the site you cared enough to sign up for. Maybe try not being shit at blending in, before you go full retard trying to push the agenda you came with.

Also, 1tb of pictures equates to over 200,000 photos. Since my join date, i've rotated about 100 of the same photos.

View attachment 552523
I'm an Incel. I belong here. You called me out on being a greycel. Cool? I can't change that. I'm just giving my opinions on how they aren't fakecels while throwing in some banter because I think you're overreacting. I haven't really posted any content yet so it's too early to judge.

Yeah I didn't know you would take my 1tb joke seriously. I guess you really do have autism.

last edited by a moderator :shock:
Link to that thread?
thread where everyone voted:

thread where users got exposed:

I'm an Incel. I belong here. You called me out on being a greycel. Cool? I can't change that. I'm just giving my opinions on how they aren't fakecels while throwing in some banter because I think you're overreacting. I haven't really posted any content yet so it's too early to judge.
I'm only reacting to the garbage posts you've made, all of which indicate that you're not an incel, and are here for nefarious reasons.
Yeah I didn't know you would take my 1tb joke seriously.
Jokes are supposed to be funny.
I guess you really do have autism.
I don't see how calling me autistic is supposed to offend me