Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ban Discussion Megathread

It should also be noted days ago I invited nice try to have a long PM discussion with me about how the site should be run moving forward as I felt he genuinely cared a lot about its direction.

He never responded to me and isn’t making any efforts to answer my questions now in this thread which only portrays him as a probable troll and subverter of the forum’s peace. :feelswhere:
I didn't respond because I never received an invitation or a PM.
You never asked me any questions about running this site, or if so, I didn't get them.

Where did I lie???????
You LITERALLY said that men with "Chad tier good looks" have a right to be here (!!!!!!) if they claim to be "mentalcel".

But let's end this here, this leads to nothing.
You said I don’t believe in lookism at all and never made any attempt to actually ask me what my actual opinion on it is.

You just jumped to your insults and mockery.

The truth is I’ve banned a ton of Chad looking guys that have come on here.

Sometimes as a result of our mod voting system to resolve this problem being the reason the person was ultimately banned not to mention there are a lot of potential Chads who sign up here without reading the rules first who come on here just thinking that it’s a black pill site and not exclusively for incels who begin posting their selfies and immediately start talking about their sexual experiences with women who I’ve immediately banned so you’re wrong to think or even believe every Chad is clued in to use the mentalcel thing as a get out of jail ie being banned for free card.

As Chads and people that actually belong here very seldom if EVER read the rules.

I didn't respond because I never received an invitation or a PM.
You never asked me any questions about running this site, or if so, I didn't get them.
You were PMed.

I can’t prove you are lying saying you weren’t so we’re at a catch 22 situation on this issue then I guess. :feelsUgh:

You were PMed.

I can’t prove you are lying saying you weren’t so we’re at a catch 22 situation on this issue then I guess. :feelsUgh:

Where?
I re-read the conversations and I can't find where you were asking me questions about running the forum.

Point is both would slay
Nah, majority of women would choose the bottom version as first and foremost that version of Brad is mentally stable and will make them feel safe. That version of Brad would get to fuck the true dimes out there.

Where mentalcel Brad if anything would only end up with nasty ass junkies and hood rats, ratchet bottom bitches and favela monkeys. Slaying? Hardly. I’d call that scraping the bottom of the barrel. Like what Grotesque is doing now with his harem of land whales. :feelsugh:

I still don’t understand how people here expect a “ban supposed good looking people who haven’t bragged” system to work. It’s clear from who gets called Chad that past a certain point looks are subjective and this would result in plenty of somewhat okay but completely unsuccessful-with-women people being banned.

That fucking nigger joined four months ago and has already postmaxxed past 36k posts.

@Infinity Please nuke and reset the sewers, and remove the post counter. It's getting ridiculous.
sep-dec isnt four month, its a month less

aka 12k posts a month :dafuckfeels:

View attachment 551417

Where?
I re-read the conversations and I can't find where you were asking me questions about running the forum.
K9 and Jay is the one I think.

Rather than formally invite you to share your thoughts with me I basically told you and based meme that your ongoing participation in giving me tips on problem users is how we could together ultimately purge the site of filth.

In our other interactions I also provided you insights into some of my thinking on lookism which you completely disregarded in this thread in favor of strawmanning. :feelshehe:

Rather than formally invite you to share your thoughts with me I basically told you and based meme that your ongoing participation in giving me tips on problem users is how we could together ultimately purge the site of filth.

In our other interactions I also provided you insights into some of my thinking on lookism which you completely disregarded in this thread in favor of strawmanning. :feelshehe:
I didn't and don't see reporting users as "giving tips" and I wasn't under the impression that you needed any help or wanted questions answered. But it doesn't matter. We obviously have different interpretations of purging the site of filth. For me, that includes banning good-looking tall guys and literal kids (under 16yo). But I can see how that would be harmful if you want to run this site with a large userbase and alot of traffic.

I can see how we have different values and mindsets. You're first of all a website administrator now. You want to keep this site going and you have to make compromises to do so.

I however, am a depressed, suicidal, grumpy, genetic trash 31yo perma virgin who hates his life and gets frustrated about anybody who hasn't suffered as much as I did. This is of course not a healthy mindset to run a website on.

Saying that you don't believe in lookism was an exaggeration and therefore wrong and a lie. I can see that now and I apologize. I got massively triggered by you saying that you think "chad tier good looks" have a right to be here if they were mentalcel. I highly disagree with that. In my mind, no amount of autism or mental health issues can make a Chad incel. I'm convinced that attraction happens through looks, not personality.

The sewers should exist but not for post count. Fresh newbies go in there and immediately wrack up thousands of posts and go to ID anyway thinking they have some "clout." Their posts would have to be made with more effort in ID anyway.
I agree with this too

The "clout" is what makes it even more disturbing when some of these mouthbreather IQ users with a pair of 2s in their joindate act like they been here for 3+ yrs with their "dot" spam postcount :feelstastyman:

@Fat Link there has to be some sort of compromise here that can be done to nullify shitposters from simply going straight to the sewers to tally post count.

If sewer post count got wiped I'd probably lose aroun 10k-15k posts and I would not lose sleep over such a loss.

@Kuriboh
Race-baiting?

@Draestyn doesn't this nigga brag?

:bluepill:
Look at the fucking Romanian sperg that joined 2 days ago that got called Chad. Most people here don't know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to looks. They just sperg out at anyone who is better looking than them.

I wonder if he snuck under the radar or if he was allowed back. He's an idiotic child.
Obviously allowed back.
Look at the fucking Romanian sperg that joined 2 days ago that got called Chad. Most people here don't know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to looks. They just sperg out at anyone who is better looking than them.
Truth.

course you niggas would say shit like that :feelshaha:

Actually it wasn't this clown I don't think. It was the average looking asian guy that had his photo leaked and was banned, that posts on ***. Can't remember his username. @Robtical
oh, FallenPrime?

@Draestyn doesn't this nigga brag?
brag about what? i have nothing to brag about
they cant rate for jack shit, they literally say white normies are chads

@Diocel nooooooooooooooooooo

What's become of @Diocel?

Is @SoloAlex leaving?
I am still here but I want to leave. It’s not the same without serge and now a lot of already banned users are coming back and the new mod team is not what I prefer.
I guess your ban was requested, I hope you will still read this. Pls DM me if you want to stay in contact or I will write you on your YT account.

this you?
Yes.

I am ugly.

@Fat Link @Robtical . We have new mods and in less than a week goes by with this shit happening. This fakecel faggot is the kind of user who's unbanned? This same guy who got blowjobs in high school? And now he's here gloating and flexing like some fucking normie? Are you guys serious here unbanning him? This is peak clown world.

:feelsclown:

@Fat Link @Robtical . We have new mods and in less than a week goes by with this shit happening. This fakecel faggot is the kind of user who's unbanned? This same guy who got blowjobs in high school? And now he's here gloating and flexing like some fucking normie? Are you guys serious here unbanning him? This is peak clown world.

You're trying so hard to get me banned but you confused me for some other guy who got banned.

JFL

The mods literally know I am a truecel.

If you really wanted to get to the bottom of it you could ask the police for mugshots of me or video of me in a holding cell or an arrest.
It's really brutal when my fellow incels doubt me while glowies know that I'm one of the truest truecels here.

You're trying so hard to get me banned but you confused me for some other guy who got banned.

JFL

The mods literally know I am a truecel.

If you really wanted to get to the bottom of it you could ask the police for mugshots of me or video of me in a holding cell or an arrest.
It's really brutal when my fellow incels doubt me while glowies know that I'm one of the truest truecels here.
You brag on faggotcord and now you're bragging here about mogging.

JFL is right. chads.is and normies.is unfolding right before our very eyes in real time.