Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A user who bragged about getting blowjobs from teenage girls just made an alt. Do you think he should be banned again?

Should he stay banned or be let back in

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Iii

For those of you who don't know who this is, he was an infamous teenage troll/spammer who became a serial bragger on discord after he got banned here (examples below)

to be fair to him; he now claims that he was just trolling/LARPing in these screenshots and it didn't actually happen. I personally doubt that but either way, it's clear that he sincerely intended for the other person to believe it. I think bragging about sexual experiences should be bannable regardless of whether or not its a LARP (many such cases if you look in ban appeals). Let's see what the community thinks:feelsLightsaber:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Lv99_BixNood
@DottKo334
@Kuriboh
@DespondentDreamer
@scriptkiddie
@watcher
@Greyandoldcel
@Homeless-Soon
@22yearoldcel
@beyond repair
@Subhuman100
@-BrettyBoy-
@neverkissed
@LDARbeforeROPE
@AlphaCentauri
@PPEcel
@unsettling
@JoeBruhcel
@AiatAiat
@UglyIndian
@Demongoat
@Atavistic Autist
@zephyr
@evilguy
@NEETard
@gymletethnicel
@ItsOver4cel
@Osentaku Otje
@Lovehentai
@SellingGf10k
@cowpoke
@rope2cope
@deeptroat
@Mecoja
@SelfCrucified
@Misanthropy1
@Praise the Sun
@IengZengCel
@Gooonyyy
@NBAYoungBoy
@Molae1
@Ika-Sama
@Genetic Error
@Escthectrler
@nice_try
@ballistictesticles
@Kiopi762
@Saint Cho
@WizardofSoda
@PresidentCel
@iamsubhuman
@Ecstasy
@miWatch432
@AtheistCel
@XxPussyDestroyerxX
@veqderagermancel1991
@Budacri
@Loner94
@Restart80
@Pixycel
@Cannibal
@HarryDresden
@Lolimancer
@Capable_Onion
@Gyros_Pretcel
@ThoughtfulCel
@wastedTime
@ordinaryotaku
@Kuuro
@cutthroat
@Six
@TheDarkEnigma
@Currychan
@TallCelFag
@Primordial Incel
@Just talk to her
@Selbsthass
@HeroinNihilism
@Alienaudio
@lonelycurry26
@Furlossus
@Rudolf von Antler
@Pareg
@trying to ascend
@IchWillSterben
@Königsjäger
@Lookscel
@xxxxxx
@Witch Doctor
@Givingup20
@Gods Lonely Man
@IncelCatechumen
@highinhibition
@mueslimale
@Mulattocel
@Simulacrasimulation
@TheNEET
@Firefly
@tenta
@cozylad
@incelerated
@Angry23
@VanillaIncel
@SparkLight
@ReconElement
@Honeypot
@Babica Yaga
@Wilfred
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@RecessedChinCel
@Dualisticsteve2830
@erenyeager
@BlkPillPres
@Intellau_Celistic
@JohnDcel
@AlexanderTheGreat
@11Gray-Mane
@wereqryan
@TINMAN
@240iq
@Gautegutt
@MaxZM98
@Dotrinfobe
@worthlessloser26
@AustrianProximity
@curryboy420
@Rensudesu
@Cyrrow
@Inceloner
@OwnerOpcell
@ethniccel1
@Pancakecel
@P-Chanmkoerman
@incels.REEEE
@TLAMBO
@LuxuryDetro
@Edmund_Kemper
@PoodankMcGee
@AsianKungFao
@AngelLord
@PaperSkin
@Cybersex is our hope
@eternalmelancholy
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Yamete
@Grumch23
@Skinlesscel

Lol he followed me a few minutes ago

i didn't get the notification, did you tag us after you posted the thread?

anyway, ban him. anybody who LARPs and trolls this hard needs to stay out and find some other forum imo

he followed me too
ban this nigger

I already explained to the entire staff team that it's a misunderstanding and they agree that it doesn't warrant a ban.

Also I literally got permission before hand to make an alt because my previous account got deleted.

You're so trying so hard to get me banned and failed.

View: https://i.imgur.com/C93AABp.png

Last edited:
This guy followed me earlier today

P1

I already explained to the entire staff team that it's a misunderstanding and they agree that it doesn't warrant a ban.

Also I literally got permission before hand to make an alt because my previous account got deleted.

nobody likes you :feelshaha:

i didn't get the notification, did you tag us after you posted the thread?

anyway, ban him. anybody who LARPs and trolls this hard needs to stay out and find some other forum imo
seems it didnt go through for whatever reason. sending it again for this important thread:feelsLightsaber:
@Ika-Sama
@iamsubhuman
@Ecstasy
@Pixycel
@ThoughtfulCel
@ordinaryotaku
@TheDarkEnigma
@TallCelFag
@Primordial Incel
@Just talk to her
@Selbsthass
@HeroinNihilism
@Alienaudio
@lonelycurry26
@Pareg
@trying to ascend
@IchWillSterben
@xxxxxx
@Witch Doctor
@Givingup20
@IncelCatechumen
@highinhibition
@mueslimale
@Mulattocel
@Simulacrasimulation
@TheNEET
@Firefly
@tenta
@cozylad
@incelerated
@Angry23
@VanillaIncel
@SparkLight
@ReconElement
@Honeypot
@Babica Yaga
@Wilfred
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@RecessedChinCel
@Dualisticsteve2830
@erenyeager
@BlkPillPres
@Intellau_Celistic
@JohnDcel
@AlexanderTheGreat
@11Gray-Mane
@wereqryan
@TINMAN
@240iq
@Gautegutt
@MaxZM98
@Dotrinfobe
@worthlessloser26
@AustrianProximity
@curryboy420
@Rensudesu
@Cyrrow
@Inceloner
@OwnerOpcell
@ethniccel1
@Pancakecel
@P-Chanmkoerman
@incels.REEEE
@TLAMBO
@LuxuryDetro
@Edmund_Kemper
@PoodankMcGee
@AsianKungFao
@AngelLord
@PaperSkin
@Cybersex is our hope
@eternalmelancholy
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Yamete
@Grumch23
@Skinlesscel

mogs me at getting a blowjob.

Ban this nigga to the depths of hell. :feelsdevil:

place is riddled to the brim with faggots like this, whats one more?

Cast your lots:

jfl at the nu-jannies:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Never heard of him but yeah he should be banned

this is not all, look at who else is free.

I mean the answer is obvious lol

cannot relate with teen blowjob-cel

I dont know who the fuck he is but he just started following me

View: https://i.imgur.com/C93AABp.png

I like how you edited this post 4 times but failed to ever include an actual argument in your defense (because there really is none to make)

That was an insanely based post idk why you think screenshotting it is some gotcha moment

Can he explain to us how he manages to get blowjobs from underage? I need that for... fbi stuff.

Why am I being followed?

This nigga following all us

This must be what foids feel like...

@WØLF you really don't care about this forum anymore :feelskek:
Of course I don't, this forum went to shit a year ago :feelsjuice:

Anyway, leave my nigga alone. He ain do nuffin. He was just trolling maby

Last edited:
Ban ban and why is he following me

I like how you edited this post 4 times but failed to ever include an actual argument in your defense (because there really is none to make)

That was an insanely based post idk why you think screenshotting it is some gotcha moment

4 times to get the picture to load lol. And I already gave my defense to you and the mods which is why I'm not getting banned. You're the most pathetic user I've ever seen on this site so far. All you did was reply to every point I made with "jfl ur a faggot attention seeker", yet dedicated an entire thread to me about an issue that is 2 years old. Should have included that btw.

Unironically kill yourself.

View attachment 551952

For those of you who don't know who this is, he was an infamous teenage troll/spammer who became a serial bragger on discord after he got banned here (examples below)
View attachment 551954View attachment 551955

to be fair to him; he now claims that he was just trolling/LARPing in these screenshots and it didn't actually happen. I personally doubt that but either way, it's clear that he sincerely intended for the other person to believe it. I think bragging about sexual experiences should be bannable regardless of whether or not its a LARP (many such cases if you look in ban appeals). Let's see what the community thinks:feelsLightsaber:
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Lv99_BixNood
@DottKo334
@Kuriboh
@DespondentDreamer
@scriptkiddie
@watcher
@Greyandoldcel
@Homeless-Soon
@22yearoldcel
@beyond repair
@Subhuman100
@-BrettyBoy-
@neverkissed
@LDARbeforeROPE
@AlphaCentauri
@PPEcel
@unsettling
@JoeBruhcel
@AiatAiat
@UglyIndian
@Demongoat
@Atavistic Autist
@zephyr
@evilguy
@NEETard
@gymletethnicel
@ItsOver4cel
@Osentaku Otje
@Lovehentai
@SellingGf10k
@cowpoke
@rope2cope
@deeptroat
@Mecoja
@SelfCrucified
@Misanthropy1
@Praise the Sun
@IengZengCel
@Gooonyyy
@NBAYoungBoy
@Molae1
@Ika-Sama
@Genetic Error
@Escthectrler
@nice_try
@ballistictesticles
@Kiopi762
@Saint Cho
@WizardofSoda
@PresidentCel
@iamsubhuman
@Ecstasy
@miWatch432
@AtheistCel
@XxPussyDestroyerxX
@veqderagermancel1991
@Budacri
@Loner94
@Restart80
@Pixycel
@Cannibal
@HarryDresden
@Lolimancer
@Capable_Onion
@Gyros_Pretcel
@ThoughtfulCel
@wastedTime
@ordinaryotaku
@Kuuro
@cutthroat
@Six
@TheDarkEnigma
@Currychan
@TallCelFag
@Primordial Incel
@Just talk to her
@Selbsthass
@HeroinNihilism
@Alienaudio
@lonelycurry26
@Furlossus
@Rudolf von Antler
@Pareg
@trying to ascend
@IchWillSterben
@Königsjäger
@Lookscel
@xxxxxx
@Witch Doctor
@Givingup20
@Gods Lonely Man
@IncelCatechumen
@highinhibition
@mueslimale
@Mulattocel
@Simulacrasimulation
@TheNEET
@Firefly
@tenta
@cozylad
@incelerated
@Angry23
@VanillaIncel
@SparkLight
@ReconElement
@Honeypot
@Babica Yaga
@Wilfred
@Michinomiya Hirohit
@RecessedChinCel
@Dualisticsteve2830
@erenyeager
@BlkPillPres
@Intellau_Celistic
@JohnDcel
@AlexanderTheGreat
@11Gray-Mane
@wereqryan
@TINMAN
@240iq
@Gautegutt
@MaxZM98
@Dotrinfobe
@worthlessloser26
@AustrianProximity
@curryboy420
@Rensudesu
@Cyrrow
@Inceloner
@OwnerOpcell
@ethniccel1
@Pancakecel
@P-Chanmkoerman
@incels.REEEE
@TLAMBO
@LuxuryDetro
@Edmund_Kemper
@PoodankMcGee
@AsianKungFao
@AngelLord
@PaperSkin
@Cybersex is our hope
@eternalmelancholy
@turbocuckcel_7000
@Yamete
@Grumch23
@Skinlesscel
@Infinity @Fat Link @Robtical so 36 out of 37 voters agree that he should be banned. he has an extensive history of trolling/spamming/griefing/bragging. there are multiple screenshots of him bragging about getting blowjobs from teen girls, which he doesn’t even deny the authenticity of. and he’s also completely unapologetic about all his past transgressions and immediately went to mocking and insulting everyone who had an issue with him.

I don’t see what I’m missing here. there is literally no reason why he shouldn’t be banned. its not even a matter of “why not” because there are countless reasons why not and the whole forum wants him out. practically nobody is less deserving of a free second chance “just because” than he is. you might as well give every other user who was banned for maliciously bragging a second chance too at that rate.

he has also yet to provide a single defensible reason why he shouldn’t be banned in spite of all the evidence against him. pretty much every banned user on this site did way less than him, including many who appealed and were denied. its overwhelmingly clear that he should be banned, and he’s still not:feelswhat:

Can we at least get some explanation instead of just leaving us all in the dark here? Is this the new precedent? Will every user who bragged about having sex, dating etc just be allowed to come back for no reason even if the entire community opposes it? If not, then what makes this case unique?

Last edited:
He followed me too ban himm

@Infinity @Fat Link @Robtical so 36 out of 37 voters agree that he should be banned. he has an extensive history of trolling/spamming/griefing/bragging. there are multiple screenshots of him bragging about getting blowjobs from teen girls, which he doesn’t even deny the authenticity of. and he’s also completely unapologetic about all his past transgressions and immediately went to mocking and insulting everyone who had an issue with him.

I don’t see what I’m missing here. there is literally no reason why he shouldn’t be banned. its not even a matter of “why not” because there are countless reasons why not and the whole forum wants him out. practically nobody is less deserving of a free second chance “just because” than he is. you might as well give every other user who was banned for maliciously bragging a second chance too at that rate.

he has also yet to provide a single defensible reason why he shouldn’t be banned in spite of all the evidence against him. pretty much every banned user on this site did way less than him, including many who appealed and were denied. its overwhelmingly clear that he should be banned, and he’s still not:feelswhat:

Can we at least get some explanation instead of just leaving us all in the dark here? Is this the new precedent? Will every user who bragged about having sex, dating etc just be allowed to come back for no reason even if the entire community opposes it? If not, then what makes this case unique?
He's banned now.

Did he do any of this bragging here though? :feelsUgh:

Or was it all confined to somewhere outside of the forum he supposedly did this?

I understand Rob banned him now and I won’t reverse Rob’s decision but what I’m getting after here is I wonder if the majority of our site wants to continue on in this practice of acting like communist SJW’s and spying on and reporting people’s outside of the forum activities as a valid means to get them banned?

Something about that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Users should only be judged by what they do here.

Period end of story.

To take things farther is simply an invasion of privacy and unethical in my opinion.

Did he do any of this bragging here though? :feelsUgh:

Or was it all confined to somewhere outside of the forum he supposedly did this?

I understand Rob banned him now and I won’t reverse Rob’s decision but what I’m getting after here is I wonder if the majority of our site wants to continue on in this practice of acting like communist SJW’s and spying on and reporting people’s outside of the forum activities as a valid means to get them banned?

Something about that just doesn’t sit right with me.

Users should only be judged by what they do here.

Period end of story.

To take things farther is simply an invasion of privacy and unethical in my opinion.
I don’t get this logic. why would bragging on discord be any different from bragging on this forum? especially if they’re literally addressing people in this community and know that people here are going to find out about it. nothing significant about the act of bragging about getting blowjobs really changes whether it was posted here or on discord

you can’t just switch on and off between being a bragging normie and LARPing as an incel for fun. if nothing else, you should be indistinguishable from every other user here. that’s a perfectly reasonable expectation

plus, bragging is already allowed as long as nobody here ever finds out about it or cares enough to report you for it. that’s a fair compromise

also wtf is this lol, clicking on the notif leads me to a post he made a few hours ago that I couldn’t see until now
4006BDF3 7963 456B 924A AC6AD8BB68AE

Last edited:
:feelsgah::feelscomfy::smonk:

Fantastic work lads. I knew this community could rely on you. Have a good one Robby:dab:
You ruined the fun nerd smh you could've at least let him marinate and fester for a little :feelsUnreal:

4 times to get the picture to load lol. And I already gave my defense to you and the mods which is why I'm not getting banned. You're the most pathetic user I've ever seen on this site so far. All you did was reply to every point I made with "jfl ur a faggot attention seeker", yet dedicated an entire thread to me about an issue that is 2 years old. Should have included that btw.

Unironically kill yourself.
The sheer amount of salt and seething in this comment:feelshaha:

Biggest L I’ve seen on this entire forum. Literally not even a single person bought his “defense”. It was just over before it began

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back